Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum (2094 Views)

I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by ChildOfDoom: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2020
I had to do it to maintain my sanity. I will face scolding and get to pay back gradually. but its all for the better. now they know my addiction, money won't be handed to me again.

thanks to those that cared. I pray this ongoing rehabilitation is for good. i will also resume Church immediately

5 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by DenreleDave(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by ChildOfDoom: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
Ok
smiley ex-gamblers in the house, let's create a group on WhatsApp to motivate ourselves on a daily basis. https:///KbRawkXgVdnCHZ6uKe4ndO. that's the link
Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by DenreleDave(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
smiley ex-gamblers in the house, let's create a group on WhatsApp to motivate ourselves on a daily basis. https:///KbRawkXgVdnCHZ6uKe4ndO. that's the link

Who told u I am ex gambler?
Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by Tony142: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
cry
ChildOfDoom:

It not working, add me 09031740226
Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

still gambling?
Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Coronavirus has entered the thread
Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by Gofwane(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
If there is one thing I'm fvcking sure of, It's that you will still relapse.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by Seandisputed(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Gofwane:
Please don't put that all up in his face.

Just encourage him, at least he's trying to redeem whatever is left of himself

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by ChildOfDoom: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Tony142:
cry

It not working, add me 09031740226
okay bro. together we can
Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by ChildOfDoom: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

sorry for the misconception. I didn't mean you.
Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by DenreleDave(m): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
sorry for the misconception. I didn't mean you.

Have u seen our church service

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by ChildOfDoom: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Coronavirus has entered the thread
hmm
Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by ChildOfDoom: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Gofwane:
shocked i'm messed up, i admit. But i won't be a pessimist no more

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum by Gofwane(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
shocked i'm messed up, i admit. But i won't be a pessimist no more
Amen to that

(1) (Reply)

Don't Watch Till D End If You Can't Hold Yourself" Big Backside Lagos Lady Twerk / Girl Fights Man For Not Fvcking Her Very Well [watch Video] / Help! I tire for naija girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.