Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Relationships Need No Romance At The Begining - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Need No Romance At The Begining (286 Views)

IN The Begining Who Teach You The Position / Romance At The Market / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Need No Romance At The Begining by Techcornerng(m): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2020
10 Tips To A Healthy Relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LFBOiW06Bo

To keep your relationship strong and healthy, you will have to work on it.

Have you wondered if you're in a healthy relationship or not?
A healthy relationship is determined by mutual respect, trust, honesty, love, understanding, persistence in doing things right, forgiveness, communication, shares.

Here some Other tips that will help you in building a healthier relationship with your partner.
Keep expectations realistic. No one can be everything we might want them to be.
Talk with each other. It can't be said enough: communication is essential to healthy relationships.
Be flexible.
Take care of yourself, too.
Be dependable never feel you can do everything alone, no matter how small it may seem, consult your partner in all things.
Fight fair.
Be affirming.
Keep your life balanced.

#PraxisMedia

#TwifemmyMediaAndTechnology
#LoveOfTheMind
#OneOfAKind
Re: Relationships Need No Romance At The Begining by KuvukuLand: 8:49am On Mar 18, 2020
if I hear piiiim from you again.....

Anyway, get an ecommerce store for Dropshipping @ 3k. Check my Signature for contact. Limited Offer!
Re: Relationships Need No Romance At The Begining by Techcornerng(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2020
KuvukuLand:
if I hear piiiim from you again.....

Anyway, get an ecommerce store for Dropshipping @ 3k. Check my Signature for contact. Limited Offer!

lolz, what is #PIIIM?
Re: Relationships Need No Romance At The Begining by Queenttoast01: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2020
Tell them loud to their deaf mute ears

Techcornerng:
10 Tips To A Healthy Relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LFBOiW06Bo

To keep your relationship strong and healthy, you will have to work on it.

Have you wondered if you're in a healthy relationship or not?
A healthy relationship is determined by mutual respect, trust, honesty, love, understanding, persistence in doing things right, forgiveness, communication, shares.

Here some Other tips that will help you in building a healthier relationship with your partner.
Keep expectations realistic. No one can be everything we might want them to be.
Talk with each other. It can't be said enough: communication is essential to healthy relationships.
Be flexible.
Take care of yourself, too.
Be dependable never feel you can do everything alone, no matter how small it may seem, consult your partner in all things.
Fight fair.
Be affirming.
Keep your life balanced.

#PraxisMedia

#TwifemmyMediaAndTechnology
#LoveOfTheMind
#OneOfAKind

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

People Are Suffering With This Lockdown / Love U Babe / Please I Need Your Help. A Little Food Stuff Will Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.