Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos (66783 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
I want to fvck this Girl

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Taye4j: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chai ! Yoruba girls can fine die

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Sweeetheart(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Happy birthday Omo odua, grow with more grace

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Ofemmanu1: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
omo pastor
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Bigii(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
To knack this bebe just the .... me kiss kiss

Happy birthday sweetBae

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by bukatyne(f): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
emmabest2000:
HBD

To all haters on this thread ....

Hahahahahahaha!

Abi na.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Glink2018(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Stevecovey:
HBD. Make sure u marry this year.

Nah me be her Bf. Abeg no tell somebody.
We will soon pick a date for wedding.

See pastor pikin. See highly-rated butty lady. I thought she will dress like RCCG sister in the lord. Her dressing fit make someone think bad thing.

On a serious note, sisters in RCCG, deeper life church, and a mountain of fire should study this damsel very well. At least with her dressing alone, she has created an impression on the mind of many guys here. So, stop dressing life a bag of salt and think someone will take you for who you are. To get a good wife and a good husband, there is a price tag. Grow up and go for it. .
So many pastor daughter doesn't put on what they asked you to put on. When you put such dress on, You will only be noticed by some lowlifer hanging around churches and not the real value men.

Have I said anything?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Thugnificent(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sirmuel1:
I want to fvck this Girl
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Fragility6: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Singingbae:

You that is married? How’s your life? You just brought those children to this world to suffer
Lol... Fatality
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by aimuan(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Joylove2324:
Happy Birthday to her
when is your birthday?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Bigii(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Taye4j:
Chai ! Yoruba girls can fine die

The dirty nkor angry angry
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by technicallyrich(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thesel is one bueatiful Yoruba Muslim petit girl.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Goldenboy10(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Singingbae:

You that is married? How’s your life? You just brought those children to this world to suffer
You really get bad mouth
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Singingbae:

Chaii!...you just gave dat guy the greatest smack down of his life.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Taye4j: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bigii:

U mean your Aba sisters. Right?

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by sugarsoul(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chaiii, when will I get to meet this my crush na?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by crazycrypto710: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
She go Sabi kpansh! shocked

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by joshjc(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Happy birthday to us

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by luluman: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
ifykris22:
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo cry
Thunder fire bad belle.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Bryanna: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Nice. Her father is the VP doesn't mean she should not chop the life of her head. She has a business of her own..lemme see any fool that will come and say rubbish comment on this page. Anyways, hbd to you. More profit and more profits to young Bryanna enterprenueurs out there.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Congratulations and happy birthday sweetie.....no be you say make king born you...
Enjoy yourself dear.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by zudozz: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
she no try at all..with all that money.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2020

We wish you a prosperous birthday from @certifiedconglomerate.

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by gnykelly(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bigii:
To knack this bebe just the .... me kiss kiss

Happy birthday sweetBae
you want to taste presidential wussy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Laspo123: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Stevecovey:
The daughter of the Vice president Yemi osinbajo, celebrated her 27th birthday with the following post on her Instagram page:

CHAPTER 27! Happy birthday to me �
Thanking God for the +1 , so much to be grateful for �� God has been faithful & merciful since day 1. 
HAPPY KIKI DAY #kikiday#TwentySevenPlusBlessings 

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B93eEpMHHCb/

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by gnykelly(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
zudozz:
she no try at all..with all that money.

which money his father is a salary man...she is a struggling entrepreneur... do you want her to be lavishing tax payers money
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by obowunmi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hope she gets married before her father leaves office

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Tmb78(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bigii:

STALE!!!
As if your sisters neat reach am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.