Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Agency Can I Report To - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Agency Can I Report To (266 Views)

Convid-19 Suspected Case, Should I Report it? / Rain International Soul Product Fraud. Report To NAFDAQ / Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Agency Can I Report To by mercyib(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dear NLders,
Good afternoon all. I have an apartment I'm working on and I have plans of packing in to the apartment in less than 2 months by God's Grace.

The problem is that, The owner of the house next to me have small pigries and poultry farm next to my sitting room and master bedroom. The odur of pigs and poultry is unbearable for me and my family.

What Agency can I report this to that will make him relocate this out in short time.

Thanks for your response in advance.
Re: What Agency Can I Report To by thorpido(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
You didn't see the house before paying?
Re: What Agency Can I Report To by mercyib(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
It's my own apartment not rented one
thorpido:
You didn't see the house before paying?
Re: What Agency Can I Report To by thorpido(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
mercyib:
It's my own apartment not rented one
You could contact the environmental agency in Lagos but from experience,there little that may change.
Re: What Agency Can I Report To by mercyib(m): 4:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Chloroquine, An Old Malaria Drug, May Help Treat Novel Coronavirus, Doctors Say / Where Did Corona Virus Come From Find Out.... / :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.