Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

" I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) (6899 Views)

"Video" I Love When My Ass Is Being SQUEEZED, Instagram Slay Mama Says. / Get A Good Wife, Big Boob's & Big Ass Is Nothing- Lady Says With Unclad Pictures / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by gabrielwin08: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
" I love when my Ass is being Squeezed" Slay Queen said. (Video)

Nigeria Slay Queen posted on her Instagram account saying that She love when her Ass is being Squeezed.

SHE THE VIDEO AND HOW HER ASS BEING SQUEEZED

https://mininews.com.ng/blog/2020/03/18/i-love-when-my-ass-is-being-squeezed-slay-queen-said-video/

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEING MISSING MININEWS POST
KINDLY VISI[/b]T www.mininews.com.ng [b]TO SEE LATEST TRENDING NEWS MININEWS HAVE FOR YOU.

Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Its high time FG created the office of minister of Anti social media misconduct and internet access. So that all these nuisance parading themselves with such rubbish can.be brought to book and made to face the consequences of their actions.

What is this na? Chai!
God our next generation is in your hands ooo..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by KaideeGee(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chai *shakes head* wat is naija turning to
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by donbachi(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
If not 4 social media...i 4 no know sey pit toilet clean and better pass most of our girls.

1 Like

Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by kiddkash(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
and your parents dey plan to benefit from you
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by Michael606(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
What is this
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by aristocratic5(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wetin musa No go see for gate
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by ogaemma: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
The most shameful part of it, it was a fellow woman that was doing it for her.
That Lagos explosion killed the wrong people.

4 Likes

Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by franchasng: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
kiddkash:
and your parents dey plan to benefit from you
more ladies are joining in the trend because they saw with their own eyes how some unknown, poverty ridden ladies grew from grass to grace and even became celebrities by just uploading nude images and bombom shaking videos on Instagram.

Women are like herds, follow popular trend.

Most of them are not even that spoilt but just want to make money from their social media accounts through running paid ads and advertising products there since they noticed that Nigerians love patronizing wayward acting ladies that display sexual immortality through nudity, etc.

Don't blame the ladies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by seanwilliam(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Its high time FG created the office of minister of Anti social media misconduct and internet access. So that all these nuisance parading themselves with such rubbish can.be brought to book and made to face the consequences of their actions.

What is this na? Chai!
God our next generation is in your hands ooo..
for wetin.. na nigeria go first use instagram ??
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by kiddkash(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
franchasng:
more ladies are joining in the trend because they saw with their own eyes how some unknown, poverty ridden ladies grew from grass to grace and even became celebrities by just uploading nude images and bombom shaking videos on Instagram.

Women are like herds, follow popular trend.

Most of them are not even that spoilt but just want to make money from their social media accounts through running paid ads and advertising products there since they noticed that Nigerians love patronizing wayward acting ladies that display sexual immortality through nudity, etc.

Don't blame the ladies
the world is getting fuckedd up and they say they are freeing themselves from men calling it feminist
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by iammo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
drugs don full circulation
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by Austeeenxx: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Any update on that social media bill?

1 Like

Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Guys let’s avoid crowded places, don’t shake hands or hug anyone so as to stay safe from this corvid-19 virus.

May his highness protect us all.

1 Like

Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
I'm ashamed
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by Beckysexy(f): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
I also love it

Their is this great feeling/Pleasure derived from it.

#Don't quote me.
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by IamPlato(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Like Say You Get Ynash
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by Yusufabdulhakee: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for DT gate shocked
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
gabrielwin08:
" I love when my Ass is being Squeezed" Slay Queen said. (Video)

Nigeria Slay Queen posted on her Instagram account saying that She love when her Ass is being Squeezed.

SHE THE VIDEO AND HOW HER ASS BEING SQUEEZED

https://mininews.com.ng/blog/2020/03/18/i-love-when-my-ass-is-being-squeezed-slay-queen-said-video/

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEING MISSING MININEWS POST
KINDLY VISI[/b]T www.mininews.com.ng [b]TO SEE LATEST TRENDING NEWS MININEWS HAVE FOR YOU.

YES/NO STIs/HIV QUESTIONS

==> Do I have/had a sexual partner?
==> Do I have/had more than one sexual partner?
==> Do I dislike using a condom when having sex?
==> Do I share needles, syringes, or sharp instruments/objects?
==> Has my past or present sexual partner had more than one sexual partner?
==> Have I ever had unprotected sexual intercourse?

If you have at least a "YES" answer, you need to go for HIV test to know your status.

COURTESY: PET CDS, ADO.
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by ReadyMadeToTo(f): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
I luv it too... it's nice grin
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Beckysexy:
I also love it

#Don't quote me.

You need a good squeezer in ya life then. I might just be the right squeezer bae
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
Like Say You Get Ynash

Yeah ikr but still her own big pass yours.
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
ReadyMadeToTo:
I luv it too... it's nice grin

Come lemmie check if it’s true that you like it.

I will squeeze it for you to check whether your lying or your telling the truth. grin
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by zoomman(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
I also love it

#Don't quote me.
Like sweet in d middle kinda.....
Re: " I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) by lilfort(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2020
AH DIS LYF AV FINISH PATAPATA

(1) (Reply)

Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II / Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.