Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack (21827 Views)

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Holiness2100: 9:15pm On Mar 28
DEVIL TOOK OVER ME':
DURING AN INTERROGATION BY A IDF INTELLIGENCE officer, THE PIJ naval operative describes in graphic details the SEXUAL violence committed and the murder of civilians

A terrorist from the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) admitted to raping an Israeli woman and murdering civilians during the Hamas-led October 7 attack, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) disclosed on Thursday with a video of the interrogation.

"The devil took over me, I laid her down, started undressing her and did what I did,” Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Kasem, a PIJ operative in its naval forces, told the intelligence officer from the IDF’s Unit 504.

Kasem was caught during an IDF operation at Shifa hospital in Gaza, along with hundreds of other PIJ and Hamas terrorists who had retaken the compound and its surrounding believing the Israeli forces were no longer fighting in the area.

During the investigation by the IDF’s Intelligence Directorate, Kasem first described his role in PIJ as well as how he was called to take part in the October 7 attack, from where he breached the fence into Israel, as well as how he was armed with a gun and two grenades, and described in precise detail the atrocities committed.

After another terrorist on his jeep was hit in the head, Kasem said out of fear he entered the Kibbutz and the first house he found, describing how a woman was frightened when she saw him, and while she was calling out for help he threw her on to a sofa and that’s when he said, "The devil took over me.”

When asked what exactly he did, Kasem replied, “I slept with her.” And the IDF intelligence officer asked for a clarification on what he meant, since they did not “sleep.”

I raped her,” Kasem admitted, saying the woman tried to push him away.

Toward the end of the interrogation, Kasem heard gunshots and attempted to leave the Kibbutz but ran into men on the way that were not in army uniforms and shot at them, hitting at least one who fell to the ground, then he threw one of his grenades.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/artc-palestinian-islamic-jihad-terrorist-admits-to-raping-woman-during-oct-7-attack

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Righteousness2(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBWmmnaYQks?si=fBnBowGfhVLP1Vjl
I cant imagine how darkened and darkness the Heart of these terrorists are.

The battle is between
Light VS darkness
The children of God VS the children of the devil.
The Covenant keeping God of Abramham, Isaac and ISRAEL Vs the generation of Amalek.

Make no mistake!
If you are pro hamas terrorists under any guise, you are pro satan.

VICTORY! VICTORY! VICTORY TO ISRAEL

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Thanos5555: 9:56pm On Mar 28
The Islamic terrorist here will deny what the Palestinian occupiers of isrral gaza land will say.

Because they were born terrorist

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by ozoneboy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28
I just hope Peace will rain,two state option should be forced down the throat of both Israel and Palestinians

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by talk2hb1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28
Interrogation or forced confession?

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Hezzyluv: 9:58pm On Mar 28
Saudi Arabia gangan... the capital of Islam don't do terrorism and hide under the pretext of Islam.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:58pm On Mar 28
Holiness and Righteousness na the same monicker, one must be terminated meanwhile a good news, still deal a great blow to slamming jihadist and their Niger area supporters.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Beazysledge: 9:58pm On Mar 28
The way dem go kill this guy ehn

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Only1OGBaby: 9:58pm On Mar 28
😅😅😅😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28
Na tit for tat.

Nothing concern me.

As far as I'm concerned, that war na money-fetching war.

4 Likes

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by gift2xl: 9:58pm On Mar 28
For my side de don sniff am taytay no time.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Atheistan: 9:59pm On Mar 28
Hmmm
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Built2last: 9:59pm On Mar 28
Islam has the most blood thirsty demon.

The demon they worship called Allah is so blood thirsty.

Tueh

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:59pm On Mar 28
Righteousness2:

The battle is between
Light VS darkness
The Covenant keeping God of Abramham, Isaac and ISRAEL

Make no mistake!

Lol grin. Victory to Donald Trump. Israel is reaping the fruit of what they have been sowing. It's the law of nature as well as the law of God.

If you sow EVIL, expect to reap EVIL . If you sow GOOD, expect to reap GOOD. Simple as A,B,C.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by YesDaddyTill203: 9:59pm On Mar 28
Rubbish propaganda from another brainless religious fanatical mumu.

No amount of propaganda will change the fact that Isreal is an apartheid terrorist state.
New poll just showed today that most Americans are now against these Isreal terrorist bast@rds. And these are their biggest supporters that they are losing.
Las las na only the brainwashed religious fanatical fake jews of Nigeria that will remain as their supporters.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28
Righteousness2:

The battle is between
Light VS darkness
The Covenant keeping God of Abramham, Isaac and ISRAEL

Make no mistake!

🗑️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by phemmie06(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28
So he couldn't wait for his one million virgins again after death , then he should be shown way to heaven

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Akalia(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28
Islam was founded on immorality, wicked-violence, and covetousness.
The foolish jihadist forgot he was on a mission, na pussy dey him friggin Mohammed-brainwashed mind.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Azzik: 9:59pm On Mar 28
Holiness2100:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/artc-palestinian-islamic-jihad-terrorist-admits-to-raping-woman-during-oct-7-attack
Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers..kill them all.
Israel should completely annihilate this demon from the face of the Earth so they can meet their delusional 77 virgin in their so called after life.... Muslims are one of the major security threat the world is facing because they are the ones breeding these bastard terrorists with their demonic Islamic doctrines that encourage killings of innocent people who are not of the same faith with them.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Hezzyluv: 9:59pm On Mar 28
talk2hb1:

Na forced confession. Go and un-forced it.

32 Likes

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by EreluRoz: 10:00pm On Mar 28
People hide under religion in modern times to perpetuate evil. See his evil face

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Hotacetone: 10:00pm On Mar 28
Bloody rapists

17 Likes

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by CrossRhodes: 10:00pm On Mar 28
talk2hb1:
October 7 is a day he will never forget as they dispatch him to hell....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by esivue007(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28
talk2hb1:
grin
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28
The comments are shocking

talk2hb1:

Especially this goat’s

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AdamuKD: 10:02pm On Mar 28
Islam tueh

16 Likes

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by mamaafrik(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28
After a while some mouse brained will now start blind support of evil,i ask them where were all those Bible stories backed by archaeological evidenceof christ,his genealogy and they lie that israelis were not natives to palestine and syria.

He too will claim that he serves almighty God BUT HE RAPED AND KILL WOMEN,CHILDREN.

they all should be wiped out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Damian911: 10:02pm On Mar 28
This Israel Palestine conflict has a solution that everyone knows but we all chose to be ignorant and things are getting worse *fingers crossed* undecided

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by luckingto50: 10:03pm On Mar 28
Israel still get human feelings unlike Russia that panel beat the terrorist to stupor

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by PropertyBuying(f): 10:03pm On Mar 28
To complete your statement there "May God forgive his soul"
Beazysledge:
The way dem go kill this guy ehn

6 Likes

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by mamaafrik(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28
talk2hb1:
HOW DO YOU MEAN?/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Orders Convicted Abeokuta Yahoo Boys To Refund $6100 To Victims / Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush / How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.