Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now (1264 Views)

Re: NLC North & SW Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / El-Rufai: Bandits Have Lost Rights To Life, Must Be Wiped Out / This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by ColdCode: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Foreigners are using Nigeria airports to circumvent bans on Europe travel to America. In the process, the travelers are infecting Nigerians with coronavirus. Please read the following article from an eye witness. IT IS TIME SOMEONE TELL THE DUMB ASS LEADERS IN ABUJA TO DO SOMETHING.

[11:49 AM, 3/17/2020] Ken Spann: COVID - 19.
This virus � has infected 2 Doctors in Seattle and New Jersey . They are both on Ventilators. Both used all the Recommended precautions . 1 is a 47 year Old Emergency Room Physician and the other is a 77 yr Old Senior Attending Physician who was ironically in charge of preparing the Hospital Covid-19 response.
I will share a video I took yesterday when I returned to work in the USA ��. My arrival at Atlanta Airport was a shocker to me. The crowd at the Immigration was like 1/40 th of what it usually is. Nigerians were about 40 % of the people passing through immigration.Only 3 Airplanes arrived early in the Morning.Usually there are a whole lot more.We need to be very very very careful. Among the Arrivals with me was a Briton and a few Europeans who came through Lagos paid the e- Visa fee and Purchased a second ticket � to the USA Via Delta Airlines. I was alerted by this because with my Delta Airlines HVP status,I can see the sold seats and available seats when I book or rebook my flight which I did.Then there were a fair Number of available seats in all 3 sections.To my surprise there was a queue at the Delta Check in Counter, as I was checking in I asked the Delta Staff what was going on with so many new passengers.The Delta staff said “ A lot of passengers from Europe are flying to Nigeria to catch Delta flights to the USA. That is a serious lapse in our Security. That means that people from high COVID-19 areas are transiting through Lagos using the e- Visa loophole designed to ease buisness travel and raise foreign currency.
That is a ticking time bomb.
I hope someone on this forum can bring it to the appropriate authorities and put a stop to this untill we know where this virus is heading. I want to share a video I took so that people will know what we are dealing with. We in SWNigeria have to prepare as if the Virus COVID-19 � is already here and Nigeria ��has already lost an eminent Pathologist in Italy ��.
Parties are banned in many States in the USA, Schools are shut down, today Restaurants can only serve “ Take away Customers “, no sit down and order food. So we have to start shouting as SW Nigerians because if COVID-19 will do havoc in Nigeria, the SW of Nigeria is where it is most likely to start.
John Mabayoje MD
3/16/20
USA ��"
Re: SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by ghettokid1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
typing
Re: SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by Diiet: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
If this report is accurate then we are playing with ticking bomb. Sanwolu should swing to action because FG acts like snail on every important issue.

1 Like

Re: SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by ColdCode: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Diiet:
If this report is accurate then we are playing with ticking bomb. Sanwolu should swing to action because FG acts like snail on every important issue.

We waste a lot of time before taking decision. The reason is backed up by individual selfish interest. Just imagine this airport is in Abuja. The decision will be different. Most people comes in and go out through Lagos airport. If Ghana, have taken the right step what are we still doing...
And they are quit aware that we don't have good medical care in Nigeria, we don't have companies that can match the production of protective kit with our population.
Yet they are still risking it...
I pray luck will be on outside.

1 Like

Re: SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by MrStan11(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
When they re busy doing Oshiomole APC politics.

My fear is that we will suffer both the corona and worse economic effect.

We have worst set of leaders in history.
Re: SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by Diiet: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
ColdCode:

We waste a lot of time before taking decision. The reason is backed up by individual selfish interest. Just imagine this airport is in Abuja. The decision will be different. Most people comes in and go out through Lagos airport. If Ghana, have taken the right step what are we still doing...
And they are quit aware that we don't have good medical care in Nigeria, we don't have companies that can match the production of protective kit with our population.
Yet they are still risking it...
I pray luck will be on outside.
If anyone is banking on Fg to do the needful without been urged or cried to, such a person will be met with disapointment. It's like we have a govt that is not aware of the happenings in the international scene or doesn't know the kind of method to apply to tackle challenges. I don't know the kind of name to qualify this govt with.
We are all in the hands of God.

2 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by sapientia(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
We knew this government was grossly incompetent.

This is very scary.
Re: SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by iammo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
wow.. from ilicit drugs to virus, Nigeria seem to be a gateway and transit country for everything bad
Re: SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2020

From all of us@ certifiedconglomerate, we indulge FG to do the needful. We don't want crisis added to what we're experiencing already

Re: SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by backnbeta(f): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Did you say South West? Sorry to burst your bubble... it's the whole of Nigeria. Whatever affects Lagos affects the whole country undecided
Re: SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by johnmartus(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please close this thread .its your generation that will wipe out.

2 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by BlackfireX: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Na wa o

Yoruba and Igbo people and panicking.
Re: SW Will Be Wiped Out If Boarder Is Not Closed Now by Olominira(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
I just learned a white man has died in Ekiti from coronavirus virus, I couldnt hear very well sha

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Atiku Fail To Divide The Northern Votes? / BREAKING: No State Hoarded Palliatives ― Governors / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Now In Possession Of A Recorded Tape Of Aburi Accord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.