Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,151 members, 7,957,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ (3992 Views)

'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos / Who Wrote The Quran? / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by DiamondJude(m): 5:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Xmuslim:

The bolded part negate all your points and that's one of the major problems of religion.

Anyone that doesn't believe in your doctrine can't benefit from the eternal blessing. If I don't believe jesus die for my sin because of lack of evidence, I'm condemn to hell for eternity, even if I'm a very good person. This is extremely ridiculous

Even the concept of original sin is against common sense. But I don't want to argue that now

The true teaching of Christ is simple. Love God with all your heart and all your soul, and love your neighbour as your self. Believing in Jesus is not until you confess with your mouth, Jesus is more interested in believing with your actions and live.

1 Like

Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by trutht828: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
DEHVEHLOP:
Go and examine your head at a psychiatric hospital before it takes you to the market

But it js true that Mohammed died and jesus was raised to heaven body and soul
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by ANTllSLAAM: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Go and argue with Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?

Rashduct4luv or Rashidi you called yourself, bobo na simple question dey ask you stop beating around the bush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by fadal(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
ALLAH DOES THAT TO TEST UR FAITH SOMETIME BECAREFULL CUZ ALL THESE THREE RELIGION BELIEVE IN A JUDGEMENT DAY
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
ANTllSLAAM:

Rashduct4luv or Rashidi you called yourself, bobo na simple question dey ask you stop beating around the bush

As you can see, i don't have time for your lots!
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by ANTllSLAAM: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

As you can see, i don't have time for your lots!

Hopeless slave, See as simple question is giving you headache
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by Edu3Again: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2022
What I find intriguing is the comparison btw Jesus & Mohammed

Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by 2dominate: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
advocatejare:
Let me show you how the Quran led me to Christ:

It is stated in the Quran that Jesus didn't die, that he was raised to heaven in his body and spirit.

"Allah raised him (Jesus) up (with body and soul) to Himself (in the heavens). Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise." (An-Nisaa 4:158)

As a Muslim we were made to believe that Moses prophesied about Mohammad in Deuteronomy 18:15 and in verse 20 of the same chapter Moses said any fabricator or false prophet that tried to impersonate the Prophet he talked about shall die.

Deuteronomy 18:20
But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’

Only Mohammed tried to deceive people that he was the Prophet Moses talked about and Mohammed eventually died,

Jesus that also said he was the Prophet Moses talked about did not die according to the Quran, and that confirms his authenticity, that among others led me to Christ.

As for Christians, we believe that Christ died for just 3 days and resurrected again and since death could not hold him down, he resurrected with his body and soul intact and then ascended to heaven and remains alive till forever, whereas Mohammed is dead.
According to the Quran Jesus is dead and yes the bible verse is about Muhammad saw.
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by 2dominate: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Edu3Again:
What I find intriguing is the comparison btw Jesus & Mohammed
The absence of power to do evil does not make one virtuous, it's actually the ability to refrain from doing evil that matters, according to the bible Jesus was a normal citizen with no power, while Muhammad saw was a king.
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by fadal(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
U A FOOL CUZZ grin grin grin
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by ANTllSLAAM: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
2dominate:

According to the Quran Jesus is dead and yes the bible verse is about Muhammad saw.

Are you all knowing than your god allah that said Jesus is alive in Quran Surat Maryam 19:33-34?

1 Like

Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by Ekrenji: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
2dominate:

Where in the Quran this dey abeg
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by Ekrenji: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
ANTllSLAAM:

Are you all knowing than your god allah that said Jesus is alive in Quran Surat Maryam 19:33-34?
Thanks
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by BeardedMeat(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Xmuslim:

You immediately concluded that I don't believe in the power that cause the existence of the universe.

While I don't know for sure the initiator of everything we see today, my mind at the moment can't conceive a notion that the universe came from nothing. Thus, currently I have a space in my mind that belief there is probably a supreme being that created everything we see today.

However, I have not seen a logical proof that would convince me that such being would require human to worship him or belief certain thing (such as trinity or tawheed) before he would grant them eternal blessing.

Also, I haven't seen a reasonable explanation that such being would create hell fire and promise to burn people eternally in it. This is not a justice system.

In addition, if I knew my child would grow up to be a dweller of eternal hell, I would rather refused to give birth to him because of my empathy. If God have the knowledge that some people would misbehave and end up in hell for eternity , why did he create them? Does it mean that I'm more merciful than God

Conclusion, not believing in religion does not mean one does not believe in the existence of certain force/power that is behind the formation of everything we see today. I believe doing good to fellow human and animals to the best of one's ability is the wish of such supreme being. Both Bible and Qur'an fail in this aspect. They placed believe over goodness

This is me talking through you.
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by ANTllSLAAM: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ekrenji:

Thanks

Did you know more than allah is the question
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by Ekrenji: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
ANTllSLAAM:

Did you know more than allah is the question
I didn’t ask the question. I only appreciated your comment
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by ANTllSLAAM: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ekrenji:

I didn’t ask the question. I only appreciated your comment

Did I asked you to appreciate my comment? Na question I ask you no be appreciation

ANTllSLAAM:

YES or NO
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by Ekrenji: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
ANTllSLAAM:

Did I asked you to appreciate my comment? Na question I ask you no be appreciation

YES or NO
The question was not directed to me. Scroll up and check
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by fadal(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
IS THE DEVIL THATS PLAYING WITH U I KNOW A FULANI KID THAT WENT TO A QURANIC SCHOOL CAME BACK HOME THEN BECAME A CHRISTIANI HEARD HES CHRISTIAN NOW
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by ApostolosIisous: 2:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Just to clarify things out.
The word "Allah" is Arabic for "God".
A contraction of the Arabic "al-IIah".

Let's create a distinction between the Islamic Allah/God and Allah which is used to identify God. For a Arabic Christian may refer to the God of the Bible as Allah and a Arabic Muslim may refer to the God of the Quran as Allah.

For clarity sake, let's not standardise Allah to Islam, hence let us ask which Allah the other refers to.

Arabic Christians also refer to their Allah as "Abu Esaa" meaning "Father of Jesus".
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by 2dominate: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ekrenji:

Where in the Quran this dey abeg
Are you willing to chat on WhatsApp or telegram.
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by Ekrenji: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
2dominate:

Are you willing to chat on WhatsApp or telegram.
No. Any information you can’t share in the public is a fake or occultic, so keep it to yourself if you are not bold enough to share it here
Re: How The Quran Led Me To Jesus Christ by Donkmore: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
advocatejare:
Let me show you how the Quran led me to Christ:

It is stated in the Quran that Jesus didn't die, that he was raised to heaven in his body and spirit.

"Allah raised him (Jesus) up (with body and soul) to Himself (in the heavens). Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise." (An-Nisaa 4:158)

As a Muslim we were made to believe that Moses prophesied about Mohammad in Deuteronomy 18:15 and in verse 20 of the same chapter Moses said any fabricator or false prophet that tried to impersonate the Prophet he talked about shall die.

Deuteronomy 18:20
But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’

Only Mohammed tried to deceive people that he was the Prophet Moses talked about and Mohammed eventually died,

Jesus that also said he was the Prophet Moses talked about did not die according to the Quran, and that confirms his authenticity, that among others led me to Christ.

As for Christians, we believe that Christ died for just 3 days and resurrected again and since death could not hold him down, he resurrected with his body and soul intact and then ascended to heaven and remains alive till forever, whereas Mohammed is dead.

In your last paragraph you said you believe that Jesus died. Is that what he said? He said in Mathew 16:4 " A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed."

" For as Jonah was 3 days and 3 night in the belly of the fish so shall the son of man be 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth"

So now you tell me what the sign of jonah was.

How was Jonah in the belly of the fish? Dead or Alive?

Answer with honest if you fear God.
Remember he prayed to God inside the fish.
So answer was he dead or Alive.

Be that's the only sign Jesus said you should take and that the only valid point in the discussion.
So you please answer was Jonah dead or Alive

To me he was Alive a for the 3 days as the story says

So why will you say Jesus died when he said he would be as Jonah was for those 3 days.

If he died then has lied
Because that was not as Jonah was.

The Quran confirms it said "We killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.” But they neither killed nor crucified him—it was only made to appear so. Even those who argue for this ˹crucifixion˺ are in doubt. They have no knowledge whatsoever—only making assumptions. They certainly did not kill him."

*Certainly they killed him not*
*It was just made to appear so to them*

Now you will say God does not trick people, I will tell you that then you don't know the Bible.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie"

So the Quran said they have believed a lie. For certainly they killed him not.

Thanks
Qomorudeen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Virtues Of The First 10 Days Of Dhulhijjah / I Am Having Troubles With My Faith In Islam. Please Help. / Coolness Of The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.