Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT (24692 Views)

Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by delait: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Cosmatikka:
It's now our yeye govt wants to wake up, MFs.
My cousin was to travel back to Malabo from Spain 3days ago, d flight was cancelled. He had to enter France from Spain, den landed in Lagos ystday. I asked him if dey were quarantined, he said dey just took their info & asked dem to go. Imagine such dumbness
I don't understand you. Why should they qaurantine him if he is negative.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Baroba(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ugwuanyi and his band of thieves, if not for the letter that went viral, this wouldn't have happened.. incompetent buffoon..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Davidganna10: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
I am having cough, running nose, and some malaria symptoms I am scared oo
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Bria234: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bro are u for real,then we are all in soup...wat stupid leaders..
Cosmatikka:
It's now our yeye govt wants to wake up, MFs.
My cousin was to travel back to Malabo from Spain 3days ago, d flight was cancelled. He had to enter France from Spain, den landed in Lagos ystday. I asked him if dey were quarantined, he said dey just took their info & asked dem to go. Imagine such dumbness
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Nairalandmonika: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Olalan:
God help us ooooo Thought the federal government said they were prepared.....
BTW this government can't be compared with the past administration who were proactive and effective in handling the Ebola crisis.
The Ebola n coronavirus are two different kind of virus, the Ebola is not contagious like coronavirus. u should know that while Ebola is more deadly, it is less contagious unlike coronavirus which is very contagious.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Nairalandmonika: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davidganna10:
I am having cough, running nose, and some malaria symptoms I am scared oo
Running nose is not really a symptom of covid sha, the symptoms for mild case are dry cough body pain and fever.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by ofem89(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
people should have confidence in God. he had said in exodus 15 vs 26 If thou will diligently hearken unto the voice of the lord thy God I will put non of this disease that i put on the Egyptians.yours is to be right with God in all endeavors. accept Jesus cos he's coming soon all these are to prepare ground for him that is wen we see all this signs have it in mind that he is coming soon & wen he comes will u be among his saint's repent now u r alive.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by dennisworld1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
,make e nor be say dem nor dey party
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Cosmatikka: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
4reala:
Abeg, help Naija, tell that ur uncle make him do self quarantine and make u and any other person wey don't get contact wit am do the same. God bless una
he had to do dat in a Lagos hotel. I've not seen him
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Leon90(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Instead of you to ask for mercy, you are bold enough to question God.
Be careful!
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Leon90(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Be careful!
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Leon90(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
God! what has the world done to deserve all this

What a year.

Be careful!
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Lifecanbeamazin: 12:30am On Mar 19, 2020
So the deceased's daughter claim about condition of the building her mom was placed was correct.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by bonibeh(m): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2020
The June Internationals will seize to exist with restructuring making them the July Internationals. Los Pumas will thereby play in July at home and in November in Europe. The Rugby 2020 Los Pumas Rugby Live Stream Championship will fall in between, giving Los Pumas 12 test matches.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Captain6(m): 5:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Reactive not proactive
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by dfrost: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Olalan:
God help us ooooo Thought the federal government said they were prepared.....
BTW this government can't be compared with the past administration who were proactive and effective in handling the Ebola crisis.

I told an acquaintance that FG is not prepared and Nigeria is not prepared and he told me that I'm pessimistic in the government and its efforts. Talk about someone who is not living in Nigeria and believes in Nigeria. cheesy grin tongue
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2020
isram:
Agbani guys make una dey careful

Esut teaching hospital is what they said, and it's in Enugu urban. Not Agbani campus.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by isram: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
emmachukwu99:

Esut teaching hospital is what they said, and it's in Enugu urban. Not Agbani campus.
my bad , GRA be careful

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by 4reala(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Cosmatikka:
he had to do dat in a Lagos hotel. I've not seen him
It will be too bad if he does not inform the hotel mgt
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by PropertyBuying(f): 4:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Yankiss:
This is scary. Corona Virus should please leave our shores. Some people who don't even have an int'l passport are prone to a foreign virus as someone observed. It's not fair na.
The corona virus case is worsening by the day. Aside the 3 confirmed cases as at last week, another 5 was confirmed on Wednesday... And another case was confirmed again yesterday. I hope Nigeria and Nigerians are prepared for this pandemic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by 7lives: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Dominatrix:
Buy a small thermometer and check your temperature everyday... Drink lots of water, avoid crowdy places, stay safe, everything will be fine soon.

The most difficult part of covid 19 is the stong dry coughs, the regular over the counter cough medicine may not fix this.
But to expel the plegm, just get baking soda and a cup of water, boil the water, make sure it very hot.
Put a spoon of baking soda in the hot cup of water.
Get a towel, and cover your self from head, open your mouth very wide, over the cup that you've pour the baking soda. take inn as much heat or should I say vapour of the baking soda, remain like this for as long as you can.
Repeat this procedure at least twice daily and watch the plegm come out as you cough.
Once you over come the dry cough, you already over powered the coro.
I learned this trick way back from a place called the earth clinic.
Note this is for the dry cough associated with covid 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos / Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.