Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom (7331 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by robosky02(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom And Sister

Plane crash survivor and singer, Kechi Okwuchi has shared photos of her and her family taken 20 years apart.

She also shared another more recent photo taken with her mum and sister.

Sharing the photos, she wrote ;

“Hope y’all are staying safe out there!
But check this out: 2 pictures, 20 years apart!!
Yes that’s me on the left, yes @tara_okwuchi was literally THE cutest baby you’ve ever seen, yes I have a dad, he just happens to be missing in both pics and yes my mother’s a vampire
Hehe love y’all”

Lalasticlala mynd44
https://naijaonpoint.co/plane-crash-survivor-kechi-okwuchi-shares-before-and-after-photos-with-her-mom-and-sister/

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by simplepee(f): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God for life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by robosky02(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Yes life is beautiful

15 Things To Know About Plane Crash Survivor & Singer, Kechi Okwuchi

Kechi Okwuchi has defied all odds to be who she is.

The singer and inspirational speaker first made headlines after she was involved in the Sosoliso Plane Crash that killed about 60 of her school mates.

Here are some interesting things to know about her

1. Kechi Okwuchi was born on October 29, 1989, in Nigeria but currently resides in Houston, Texas.

Kechi and her family
2. She was a student of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja.

3. On December 10, 2005, she was involved in a plane crash that occurred when she was on her way back to Port Harcourt for a Christmas holiday alongside about 61 other students from her school, Loyola Jesuit College.

4. She was one of the two survivors of the Sosoliso Airline Flight 1145 crash that took the lives of 107 out of 109 passengers.

Image result for kechi okwuchi and family

5. Following the crash, Okwuchi suffered third-degree burns over 65% of her body and was given a 30% chance of survival.

6. She received her first major treatment at Milpark Hospital in Johannesburg, South Africa.

7. Two years later, Okwuchi and her family moved to Houston to continue her medical treatment at Shriners Hospitals for Children in Galveston, Texas, United States.

8. The inspiring Okwuchi has undergone over 100 reconstructive surgeries since the crash.

9. She resumed high school in 2009 and graduated from the University of Saint Thomas with a First Class Degree in Economics in 2015. She was the student speaker at the Commencement Ceremony. She also got invited into six honour societies, including the International Economics Honour Society.

10. After graduation, she worked at a non-profit organization in Houston. She had no time for internships as she was always in and out of surgery. She is currently an MBA student at University of St. Thomas.

11. She began to sing and perform at her church, at Burn and Trauma fundraisers and galas, and at family events, sharing what she loved with those she wanted to inspire.

12. Her dream was realized when she participated and finished as a finalist in the 12th season of America’s Got Talent in 2017.

13. On June 10th, 2018, she released her first-ever single, ‘Don’t You Dare’ on all music platforms.

14. In 2019, she became a finalist on America’s Got Talent: The Champions through Simon Cowell’s golden buzzer.

Image result for kechi okwuchi and family

15. She has since become a traveling artiste, inspirational speaker and burn survivor advocate for multiple burn survivor organizations.

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by maya007: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wow she was soooooo cute

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Glad she is enjoyin her life...
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by robosky02(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
uruba23:
Glad she is enjoyin her life...

She has really moved on.... In spit of...
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by masterflowx(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Very pathetic!
God is your strength Kechi.
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by Buharidgeneral: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God her family is ok

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by iammo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
cool

100 surgeries yet First Class in Economics, a talented singer, American Got Talent Finalist omo she did well for herself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by ubunja(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nothing plastic surgery can't fix. She must start a GoFundMe and she'll be fixed back to normal.

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by Iceyjay(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
She was so pretty, jeez!
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by Malawian(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
I believe it is time for her to go for reconstructive surgery. Her skin is tough enough now. She needs to complete her journey IMHO.
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by hahn(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
simplepee:
Thank God for life

Thank God for the crash too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by sacajawea: 1:40am On Mar 19, 2020
I hope you all will learn that Beauty is Just Beauty, Physical Beauty that is. this lady is Still an Amazing person.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by Rhymer2020(m): 4:59am On Mar 19, 2020
for me I don't think that I will be able to live with this, SNIPer would have been an option

anyway God is her strength

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by sweetsell: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Here is a post by an igbo with no single tribe in Nigeria foolish enough to insult the Kelechi girl but let it be another tribe with same accident and come see our Igbo brother from the shithole of Abia Ebonyi come n see foolish n senseless comment on steroid.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by Oladoyinipede: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2020
Real strength is when you throw away the cloak of yesterdays and embrace the realities of today and the possibilities of tommorow.not everyone has that strength.welldone kechi.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by dayleke: 12:02pm On May 04, 2020
sacajawea:
I hope you all will learn that Beauty is Just Beauty, Physical Beauty that is. this lady is Still an Amazing person.

Happy birthday to you.
LLNP.
Enjoy ur day.
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by sacajawea: 12:18pm On May 04, 2020
dayleke:

Happy birthday to you.
LLNP.
Enjoy ur day.

Thank you. What do you want to Tell me In private I dont have access to this mail atm
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by dayleke: 12:32pm On May 04, 2020
sacajawea:

Thank you. What do you want to Tell me In private I dont have access to this mail atm

Uwc.

Ma d FB madams you mentioned na. grin
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by sacajawea: 1:16pm On May 04, 2020
dayleke:

Uwc.

Ma d FB madams you mentioned na. grin
I can share it on the Ashawo thread, Or Can I not?
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by dayleke: 1:30pm On May 04, 2020
sacajawea:

I can share it on the Ashawo thread, Or Can I not?

Yes you can but there are some immature pples on that thread tho.
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 04, 2020
I'd love to marry her..
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by sacajawea: 1:38pm On May 04, 2020
dayleke:

Yes you can but there are some immature pples on that thread tho.
Ok if you are a game I would share them personally with you here. Many are MBA, you no all this Local Yoruba women na, it's a Simple game, play it right and you may not spend a dime even.
-- If you can speak yoruba it's a big plus+ (don't let her know at first just speak unexpectedly and surprise her it always works).
-- If you're good looking or have above average looks it's a plus too
-- You have Small Dough, especially as things are tougher now, a PLUS+ too (but it should not be the major ish)

I will start posting the FB links for you
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by Lamanii22(f): 2:05pm On May 04, 2020
iammo:
cool

100 surgeries yet First Class in Economics, a talented singer, American Got Talent Finalist omo she did well for herself

Extremely well! Excellente
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by robosky02(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

Extremely well! Excellente

And some that didn't even have bicycle accident will be blaming corona virus why they did not graduate

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom by Johnson225(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2020
Original Gucci shoe for men available

Price: 37,000. Slightly negotiable

Whatsapp:

(1) (Reply)

They Said My Elder Bro Look Like Pyhno Is It True (pictures) / Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] / Who Is A Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.