Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere (23760 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by truthfulparrot(m): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
The President is shy of the press and camera. If you don't have any thing to offer intellectually, the best thing is to keep mum if not people will become aware of your inadequacies,

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by personal59: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Not alive to its responsibilities

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by fishjam: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
His speech is long overdue... At least to reduce Panic among Nigerians. I'm sure he'll address the nation sooner than later. I have Brand New Original Shure SM57 for sale for urgent sale. Price is 35k now 25k. U can reach me on 080-64943 297

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Hardeyoye: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Please be patient

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Corona this and that God save us o
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by tete7000(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2020
Does that one know the meaning of responsibility? He simply sought to be in office to flex...eni eleni, ayekaye lo ma pa.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by bigiyaro(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2020
hehehehe, I doubt if he even knows something like the virus is trending...... lifeless.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by seunlayi(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2020
Despite all my cry hear on Nairaland that the border closure will help us, they closed their ears to someone deliberately entered and spread it for 2 weeks in ibadan before he died on Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 19, 2020
People just take cheap shots at the president to seek relevance. Bull crap.

Buhari is so hated that even if he'd addressed the nation last week, you'll still see or hear nasty comments about his address. Next!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 19, 2020
Didn't you people vote him enmasse ?

Pleasee...

You don't just know how to make choices. Atiku deputized your brother, OBJ and their 8 years produced the best economy Nigeria ever had in the past 40 years of our existence.

But why did you guys reject Atiku, because the incompetent Buhary, was deputized by your brother, Prof Osinbaj.

Some of you were even asking Atiku to pick a Yoruba man as deputy. That is the height of political selfishness from the South West. You guys know Buhary is far more incompetent than Atiku but because Osinbaj is behind buhary, you preferred incompetence to Competence.

I think the Igbos are politically wiser than Yoruba because give Igbos an Atiku and let his deputy come from South South or South west, Igbos will still vote competence.

I dropped the word they call sympathy a long while ago. I absolutely have zero sympathy with any Nigerian i see.

Narrow minded, brain dead Tribal and Religious Bigots.

My brother, my brother, even when you are dying from hunger.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by peter147: 6:57am On Mar 19, 2020
But you voted for him

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

It is rather you opposition that find it hard to condemn your party/party members whenever they are wrong

You in particular is the problem of the country...

Jonathan defeated Ebola.. Even though he's a failure.. But miles ahead of Buhari

We will see what corona will do to Nigerians in this Buhari regime... We will see

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by harakiri(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Nnamdi KANU came out with several suggestions Buhari is truly dead. What did ppl do? Berate him, lock him up, insult him and till this day nobody has bothered investigating his claims.

I was heard Dan Foster back in 2004 say Nigerians have an endurance level unopposed by any other country in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2020
tete7000:
Does that one know the meaning of responsibility? He simply sought to be in office to flex...eni eleni, ayekaye lo ma pa.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Jaeis:
People just take cheap shots at the president to seek relevance. Bull crap.

Buhari is so hated that even if he'd addressed the nation last week, you'll still see or hear nasty comments about his address. Next!

But the man is a certified failure...
Who will love failure

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by israel90: 6:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Buhari or Abba kari.the real buhari is stupid but not this dump Abba Kari has messed Nigeria up.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by netflicks(m): 6:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Only if he was the real Buhari...no press conference to address the nation on this issue of cov-19 like other country's president, just tweets and headlines.

I keep having this feelings that we dont have a president and am becoming to believe that man is jubril who is not aware or knows whats happening around the world. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 19, 2020
chatinent:
You mean he's literally dead? The man is a walking dead.

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Felixtuta(m): 6:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Nigeria is a story for another day.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

It is rather you opposition that find it hard to condemn your party/party members whenever they are wrong

U and most of u always fail to grab this.
Lots of people who condemn Buhari don't have anything to do with politics.
If tomorrow, another incompetent man from whichever party took over, we will still condemn him.
A country that don't have people who exposes the rot in the govt, is that one a country.
All Nigerian politicians are the same. It's only crosscarpeting.
Those that didn't cross carpet are sworn enemies to us in daylight and friends at night.
Deceiving u guys as usual.

Besides, I judge them individually.
U will never see apc, pdp name them in my posts.
Its very few of them that I know the party they belong to cos I don't really care.
I call u out if I need to not your party.
Buhari as a leader is a failure.

People like u can continue to do lip service.
U were recruited to do so because u feel there is possibility of power returning to your tribe.
People like us love to see a working govt irrespective of tribe so Nigeria can grow.

If u love the level your country is in,.People like me don't like it. That's why people like me come out to condemn the govt that is not working.

10 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Quality20(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2020
all these useless retired old jerks want to use their selfish and self-centered ideologies/ideas to disrupt and cause chaos to a working government, while sitting behind the shadows and taking no responsibilities for their evil works.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by 24SEVEN: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2020
seunlayi:
Despite all my cry hear on Nairaland that the border closure will help us, they closed their ears to someone deliberately entered and spread it for 2 weeks in ibadan before he died on Ekiti.

You were crying on Nairaland, lol. as if you don't know the road to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by tommykiwi(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2020
Citytrend:
In sure I'm not the Only one Asking, what does it take for the people to feel the impact of a government
The impact you saw, is it in security, education, power or judiciary ?
Please tell me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2020
Buhari is a walking dead.

The country is in free fall.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2020
donbachi:
him dey wait 4 pictorial damages
They should snap dead cows and show him.

Maybe, then he will react.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by hisexcellency34: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2020
BMO paid agent, go and ask the Senate that asked him to address Nigerians

A305:
To be honest; Buhari has been pro-active lately.
It takes lots of guts to ban many of those first world countries to from visiting a third world country like Nigeria - He has implemented the reduction of fuel price, He is actively open to the public suggestions.

I just realized all these just out the loop now given the fact that you can't satisfy people, my question is what do people really want?

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by IamYorubanza: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
He is never alive to anything
He is so irresponsible even as 76 years old man
All world president makes sure they have a daily briefing just to put thier citizens at rest
But buhari has not spoken even for once

This is not APC or PDP shit

Buhari is the most useless president any nation can have

I concur! The most unprofessional president in the milky-way galaxy

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Yancy(m): 7:06am On Mar 19, 2020
Please someone should go show him pictures fess. Or maybe because no cow has been infected. Or better still President Abba Kyari is still uploading the manuscript to his brain. Moronic government angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 / Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request / Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.