Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere (23761 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Centcanada: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2020
U guys should stop beating around the Bush. This man is not buhari. He does not have the good intention of this country at heart. He was sent for a mission and he can't do what he was not directed to do. If you may know this, Abba Kali or what they did the y call him wants to destroy this country and the future of the youth. Am just waiting for Biafra 2million match of June to start and we will leave this nonsense zoo call a country

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by sunrise234: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2020
All the person that is planning to loot abacha money through health sector about corona virus will also catch it in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Lizzydonnah(f): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2020
chloedogie:
undecided

If you are waiting to see what Corona Virus will do to people under Buhari, take it from me you will see it forst hand as a victim of the virus yourself. Some of you are just very useless and stupid. So just to show that Jonathan is better than Buhari, your wish is for the Coronavirus to spread in the country. How can some of you be so senseless and irritating in thinking with a shallow mind? Are you this insane or genetically some foolishness has been passed in to your system from your unfortunate ancestors?

Savage
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Buhari is a dullard and the people who voted for him are fools.

almost (if not all) all the countries have had their presidents deliver speeches, communicate, educate and enlighten their people.

Buhari just sit down for 'asshole rock' for Abuja dey monitor cows from his tablet.

I can bet my last figo say Buhari has not concrete idea about the covid19, he doesn't know or have any knowledge about it. al he knows is that one virus is spreading all around the globe.

if I dey lie, go and ask Buhari to pronounce Coronavirus or COVID19.

by now, people should have known that they have no president.

it's a pity.

rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by surgical: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
He is never alive to anything
He is so irresponsible even as 76 years old man
All world president makes sure they have a daily briefing just to put thier citizens at rest
But buhari has not spoken even for once

This is not APC or PDP shit

Buhari is the most useless president any nation can have
very true

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by tweakdude1: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Afenifere should keep quiet. Just enjoy the cruise ship you partnered with. stupid sets of Afonjas who cant see beyond their noses.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by luminouz(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
All world president makes sure they have a daily briefing just to put thier citizens at rest

But you voted for the useless president... What does that make you?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by harakiri(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2020
In saner climes, Osinbajo would have taken over govt eons ago. Everything KANU suggested of Buhari's death is undisputable as far as I am concerned until proven otherwise.

The real Buhari is long dead...that's why this country has sunken to an all time low. This covid 19 is no joke. If western and Asian giants have trouble containing it, imagine what will happen in Nigeria where boko haram/Fulani herdsmen killings are treated with kids gloves.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by DanielPop(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Fellow Nigerian citizens, let us find a way to address our President on the threat we're facing from Corvid-19! Let us sensitize him on how to stay safe, adopt healthy practices like using hand sanitizer which we will give him. One thing he is doing well at this trying period is social distancing and leading from behind. We will commend him and urge him to recall his school age kids from school so that they will not contact the virus from us! Let's also brief him about steps we are taking to individually (without viable leadership) combat the dreaded Corvid-19.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Swingate(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2020
People should sit down and wait for government to come have a wand to stop the spread of coronavirilus.
The truth is that people have to start working on protecting themselves and family from this very infectious disease.
1, if you don't have any important thing to do stay at home.
2, Avoid large gatherings at all times and take this seriously.
3, if you can cook your own food at home it is safer for you.
4, maintain a reasonable instance from people at all times be cautious of this and stop shaking hands.
5, if you are asmatic and have any illness stay away from people
6, Put pressure on the government to shut down the bothers and airports funtil we deal with alreafy recorded cases and bring it down to zero.
7, Put pressure on the government to stop all inter state travels until we get zero new infections.
8, communication should be more on phone and video calls to limit face to face contact with people.
This disease is very deadly and very infectious. It killed almost a whole generation in Italy and still raging, we must protect ourselves and our loved ones at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by hisexcellency34: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Shut up there. Afenifere has been against Buhari even before 2015

tweakdude1:
Afenifere should keep quiet. Just enjoy the cruise ship you partnered with. stupid sets of Afonjas who cant see beyond their noses.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Burruchaga71(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2020
He is still waiting for Health Minister to show him the Corona Virus

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by LydayBobo(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

I'm a fan of Buhari and APC but you're so on point. May God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by victorazyvictor(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2020
chatinent:
You mean he's literally dead? The man is a walking dead.

That Chief Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Successlane: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Jaeis:
People just take cheap shots at the president to seek relevance. Bull crap.

Buhari is so hated that even if he'd addressed the nation last week, you'll still see or hear nasty comments about his address. Next!

You dey mind them?

They still can't, and will never forgive Buhari for shutting the doors of treasury to looters;

flow of slush funds has greatly minimized; their account balances are drying up fast;

three years plus of Buhari to go is like eternity to them;

Every opportunity available to them is to attack Buhari.

As for the born haters from the other side, they should be completely ignored, they don't know exactly what they want,

just to hate and hate and hate, even themselves.

So why take them serious?

I say, don't mind them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Vanzcharles(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Jaeis:
People just take cheap shots at the president to seek relevance. Bull crap.

Buhari is so hated that even if he'd addressed the nation last week, you'll still see or hear nasty comments about his address. Next!
That was how you guys treated the previous administration. Don't come here to play victim brother. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by lastempero: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2020
I never believed that a sound mind will support the monumental failure 4 second term.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Niggmatic: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2020
A305:
To be honest; Buhari has been pro-active lately.
It takes lots of guts to ban many of those first world countries from visiting a third world country like Nigeria - He has implemented the reduction of fuel price following the downward price fall globally , He is actively open to the public suggestions.

I just realized all these just from out of the loop now given the fact that you can't satisfy people, my question is what do people really want?

Countries wey don ban themselves since. Who still dey travel out of Italy and co grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2020
chloedogie:
undecided

If you are waiting to see what Corona Virus will do to people under Buhari, take it from me you will see it forst hand as a victim of the virus yourself. Some of you are just very useless and stupid. So just to show that Jonathan is better than Buhari, your wish is for the Coronavirus to spread in the country. How can some of you be so senseless and irritating in thinking with a shallow mind? Are you this insane or genetically some foolishness has been passed in to your system from your unfortunate ancestors?

It has nothing to do with mere wishing ...
Deep down you know the truth
That's why you are agitated by my post

Let's talk about the Buhari...
Yet to address the country... Nothing to say... No plan

Kenya's president addressed their citizens immediately and told them of his plans after they recorded the first victim ...
They banned some countries before us while the virus got to Nigeria before Kenya...

State governments are banning social gatherings because they are tired of waiting for the center..

Npfl played their matches yesterday... Why?..

I was listening to radio yesterday... One supporter of Buhari said there is no need to ban worship centers now... That God won't allow the virus spread in Nigeria...
What nonsense.... He should go and stand by the express way and wait for a 911.... He's worshipping God..
What nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Unruffledgrace(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2020
What is he going to say exactly
Are you guys not tired of hearing fake promises?
Someone that will read from a prepared speech and i will be straining my ear to hear what he is saying

Wo...Las Las, we that are under the Kingdom of God will be alright

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by ruggedtimi(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
how are we even sure that Buhari knows there's anything called coronavirus before the senate told him?

You guys don't really know what 'senile' and 'dementia' means
If at 75, cartoons can still make you laugh, thats senile
If you address a multi language nation like Nigeria in Hausa language and forgot there are more than 70% of people who don't understand Hausa, that's dementia.
Same age with trump, yet trump communicates with his people like they are all his friends. F*cking nig president

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by ruggedtimi(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2020
Successlane:

You dey mind them?

They still can't, and will never forgive Buhari for shutting the doors of treasury to looters;

flow of slush funds has greatly minimized; their account balances are drying up fast;

As for the born haters from the other side, they should be completely ignored, they don't know exactly what they want,

I say, don't mind them.

Lol so he was voted for fighting corruption only , he should have jejely applied for the position of EFCC's chairman

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
how are we even sure that Buhari knows there's anything called coronavirus before the senate told him?

You guys don't really know what 'senile' and 'dementia' means
If at 75, cartoons can still make you laugh, thats senile
If you address a multi language nation like Nigeria in Hausa language and forgot there are more than 70% of people who don't understand Hausa, that's dementia.
Senile and dementia are the same thing.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Kfed4ril(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:
More like he is less concerned.. Just ordinary

" My fellow Nigerians, the coronavirus is here. Make sure you follow all the instructions giving by NEMA"

End of speech but yet.......

Oga enjoy your next level, don’t complain after all your voted for him not once but twice.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by sapientia(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2020
A305:
It takes lots of guts to ban many of those first world countries from visiting a third world country like Nigeria - He has implemented the reduction of fuel price following the downward price fall globally , He is actively open to the public suggestions.

I just realized all these just from out of the loop now given the fact that you can't satisfy people, my question is what do people really want?

Kindly hide.

The clown did it very late and you said he had guts.

House of Rep have same view.

Only you don't know Buhari have failed.

Must take little to impress you

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2020
spot on! the redundant coupist is all shades of I-don't care! the dumbest ever ruleth!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Iyiataata92: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2020
Ausrichie:

Senile and dementia are the same thing.
They're not the same bro. Dementia, doesn't necessarily require old age. But you should be old to be senile

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Reference(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Successlane:

You dey mind them?

I say, don't mind them.

Then go into hibernation because the government courtesy of this pandemic is sitting a tough examination and its grades so far are poor. For your information if you bother to observe international news all governments in the world are being criticised harshly by their citizens on their various responses. Governments that are doing a lot better than ours.

When things are rosy you never know the competencies of persons, peoples and societies. It is difficulties that bring out the best and worst of people. I hope after this challenge has blown over the propaganda surrounding this President and government can be laid to rest.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by luluman: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
This is stating the glaringly obvious. Even his most ardent supporters admit it.

IF ONLY BUHARI HAD CLOSED OUR BORDERS LONG AGO LIKE EVERYONE WAS BEGGING HIM TO DO...

Now that they have closed them has the world ended??
After many of the carriers have entered abi? It could have been avoided.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Kenneth10110(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2020
A305:

He hasn't been fully active since 2015 nothing like pro active lately

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC: Female Minister Laundered $37 Million Through Property Deal / Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position / Jonathan's SURE-P A Monumental Fraud: Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.