Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Olymp Trade cannot withdrawal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Olymp Trade cannot withdrawal? (1092 Views)

A Quick Review Of The Impressive Withdrawal Features In Merrybet / Olymp Trade / Ledger Balance Withdrawal HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olymp Trade cannot withdrawal? by Yinghual1234567(f): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2020
https://www.wikifx.com/us_en/newsdetail/202003184444828319.html

Here are nice article about OLYMP TRADE from wikifx.com . Pls read it .
Re: Olymp Trade cannot withdrawal? by Rockrunner: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
I was shocked once i see the article header, cuz I'm a demo user of Olymp Trade and plan to invest some money for live trading in the nearest future.
After reading it all and looking at the provided screenshots I have got only one question to the person who lost these 14800 nairas:
If a stranger knoked in your messenger and said he represents Jesus, and Jesus aked you to go kill yourself, would you do that too?
The same story has happened here obviously. Yes, this is scam. Someone said he represents Olymp but the money were transferred to some side account, this person did not do the transfer using Olymp Trade official page. He deposited the money straight to the scammer's account. Even a 10-year old child knows its not safe to trust strangers and give them your money.
Re: Olymp Trade cannot withdrawal? by csolomon: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Rockrunner:
I was shocked once i see the article header, cuz I'm a demo user of Olymp Trade and plan to invest some money for live trading in the nearest future.
After reading it all and looking at the provided screenshots I have got only one question to the person who lost these 14800 nairas:
If a stranger knoked in your messenger and said he represents Jesus, and Jesus aked you to go kill yourself, would you do that too?
The same story has happened here obviously. Yes, this is scam. Someone said he represents Olymp but the money were transferred to some side account, this person did not do the transfer using Olymp Trade official page. He deposited the money straight to the scammer's account. Even a 10-year old child knows its not safe to trust strangers and give them your money.

Perfect analogy. There are lots of scammers, and we as traders should protect ourselves from scammers. That article is so misleading.
Re: Olymp Trade cannot withdrawal? by MxLawal: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
How on earth can some group of anonymous people will just think that we should suddenly belief their personal opinions about reputable and reliable brokers that some of us have been using for years. Are they even traders themselves? How many years of trading experience did they have in the financial markets? Also, what is more disturbing is that they are not providing an open platform for genuine traders to post their complain. By doing this, they would have transparently proved how they provided aid to help the so called scammed traders seek redress or refund. If they are not scammers themselves, trying to push some tricky spams over our minds, they should provide all the transparent details for open and truthful verification of their claims. To be an alarmist in the midst of a robbery squad, is to distract the innocent victims from calling the police. Many traders are wise enough never to fall for that old trick. You can never fool me to choose your secret broker sponsors, when I have never seen anything wrong with my own brokers for years. Time will tell!
Re: Olymp Trade cannot withdrawal? by MxLawal: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Olymp Trade cannot withdrawal? by macphilip: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
How to open Olymp Trade account & deposit/withdraw money in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR-NmEUEzj8&t=338s

1 Like

Re: Olymp Trade cannot withdrawal? by Martinfx: 2:22am On Jun 20, 2022
I can say that the payouts are always fast. Use bonuses when replenishing a deposit and increase your potential income. I use 30% bonuses from this site, here is the link https://www.forexof.com/2020/07/olymp-trade-bonus.html Successful trading and high earnings!

(1) (Reply)

MTN 1GB@ ₦380, 2GB @₦700, Airtel 1gb @ ₦960 / Earning Referral Bonuses On Opay / My Ordeal With Loan Sharks" Advice Needed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.