Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle (2912 Views)

10 Cars That Are Powered By The Engine Of Another Manufacturer / How Good Is Flushing The Engine Of Your Car? / Car Body Vibrates After Replacing Engine Seats Rubbers With Bushings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2020
It is very common and necessary that you will have to replace the engine of your vehicle after some time.

After replacing the engine of your vehicle, get an affidavit of change of engine and police extract to avoid
harassment from law enforcement agencies.

If you have additional precaution(s) or want to contribute to the subject matter, please let's have it/them.

https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/here-is-what-you-need-to-do-after-replacing-the-engine-of-your-vehicle.85/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by pressplay411(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2020
legalwealth:
It is very common and necessary that you will have to replace the engine of your vehicle after some time.

After replacing the engine of your vehicle, get an 
affidavit of change of engine and police extract to avoid harassment from law enforcement agencies.

If you have additional precaution(s) or want to contribute to the subject matter, please let's have it/them.

https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/here-is-what-you-need-to-do-after-replacing-the-engine-of-your-vehicle.85/

Why would you name your auto business IJAM? As in I Jam? That's like promoting accidents.
If you were wondering why your auto-business wasn't picking up, consider changing the name.

4 Likes

Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2020
pressplay411:

Why would you name your auto business IJAM? As in I Jam? That's like promoting accidents.
If you were wondering why your auto-business wasn't picking up, consider changing the name.

IJAM is my brand name formed in 2013 which led to IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT registered with CAC in early 2014 and IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED registered with CAC in early 2019. Other businesses of IJAM are IJAM Exchange, IJAM Kiddies, IJAM Properties

Spiritually, IJAM stands for In Jesus Anointing Ministry

Physically, it stands for I JAM AM (to suddenly meet something)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by pressplay411(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2020
legalwealth:

IJAM is my brand name formed in 2013 which led to IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT registered with CAC in early 2014 and IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED registered with CAC in early 2019. Other businesses of IJAM are IJAM Exchange, IJAM Kiddies, IJAM Properties

Spiritually, IJAM stands for In Jesus Anointing Ministry.

Physically, it stands for I JAM AM (to suddenly meet something)

Well for auto-business, it is probably not the best choice.
All the same, God bless the work of your hands according to his mercy.

5 Likes

Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2020
pressplay411:

Well for auto-business, it is probably not the best choice.
All the same, God bless the work of your hands according to his mercy.

Name has nothing to do with a business picking or not and I didn't tell anyone that IJAM Autos is not picking. Some more things just need to be put in place after an automotive platform www.ijamautos.com has been built for it.

Anyways, thanks for that observation though. Autos and Cartalk was also registered with CAC late last year and automotive forum www.autosandcartalk.com designed for it.

Amen in Jesus name! !!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by nrexzy: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2020
So na name dis one see leave advise em give am?

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by WildChild00(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2020
legalwealth:

Name has nothing to do with a business picking or not and I didn't tell anyone that IJAM Autos is not picking. Some more things just need to be put in place after an automotive platform www.ijamautos.com has been built for it.

Anyways, thanks for that observation though. Autos and Cartalk was also been registered with CAC late last year and automotive forum www.autosandcartalk.com designed for it.

Amen in Jesus name! !!

You again! You created a female handle to insult me and I reported the case on your customer care thread, no reply till date.
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2020
nrexzy:
So na name dis one see leave advise em give am?

He made a point and it has been cleared! !!
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by nrexzy: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2020
legalwealth:

That point isn't relevant.... Its someone's business so the person decides on what to name his business or how it operates... This point would have been relevant if he is a shareholder or an investor...

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2020
nrexzy:

That point isn't relevant.... Its someone's business so the person decides on what to name his business or how it operates... This point would have been relevant if he is a shareholder or an investor...

You are also right.

All is good! !!
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by udemzyudex(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
pressplay411:

Ijam means he is promoting accident?

Pls change your negative thinking.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by udemzyudex(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
legalwealth:

He made a silly point. It doesn't even make sense.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by pressplay411(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
udemzyudex:

"I jam" means "having accident" in pidgin.
Then again as OP explained, it could also imply "meeting something suddenly."
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
udemzyudex:

Best piece of advice

Positive thinking is good

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
udemzyudex:

He made a silly point. It doesn't even make sense.

grin
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2020
Necessary
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2020
cool
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
okay
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by kernniejay(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
I think you also need to have photographs of moment when the old engine is being removed by the technicians and moment when the new engine is being installed to the car.
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
kernniejay:
I think you also need to have photographs of moment when the old engine is being removed by the technicians and moment when the new engine is being installed to the car.

This is also a good tip. Thanks
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by biafraisdead(m): 2:17am On Apr 15, 2020
WildChild00:

You again! You created a female handle to insult me and I reported the case on your customer care thread, no reply till date.
No sane person will reply you.
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by dicksonadams(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2020
pressplay411:

"I jam" means "having accident" in pidgin.
Then again as OP explained, it could also imply "meeting something suddenly."

You mean like a pole or stationary vehicle... Personally I don see anything wrong with the name... Ijam sound nice
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by dicksonadams(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2020
kernniejay:

So make him also include photography of when he go do affidavits?
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
wink
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by AgentGoat: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s][/s]
legalwealth:

After replacing the engine of your vehicle, get an affidavit of change of engine and police extract to avoid
harassment from law enforcement agencies.

undecided
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by duality(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
What's this thread about
Re: What You Need To Do After Replacing The Engine Of Your Car/Vehicle by legalwealth(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

The Armoured Jaguar XJ Sentinel - Official Vehicle Of The UK Prime Minister / What Is Wrong With Mazda Mpv? / Electric Shock From Car Door. Have You Experienced It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.