Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project (17577 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by johnmartus(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Shut up Abia is greater than Anambra. All of you will be ridiculing my state and your stupid governor in imo Ebonyi, Enugu and Anambra state were not do anything to better their citizenship.
Abia1stboy:

In all sincerity, our Abia state is a shithole state. We don't even have a single good road in Abia state. How can a governor that's yet to complete a single FLYOVER in 5yrs build airport? Abia state is cursed

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Abia1stboy: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2020
johnmartus:
Shut up Abia is greater than Anambra. All of you will be ridiculing my state and your stupid governor in imo Ebonyi, Enugu and Anambra state were not do anything to better their citizenship.

I am from Abia state. Abia state is by far the worst state in Nigeria. Abia state is in ruins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by johnmartus(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2020
Liar Abia state is ruining yet many can't stay in their state.
Abia1stboy:

I am from Abia state. Abia state is by far the worst state in Nigeria. Abia state is in ruins

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Collins9156(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Why not use the resources to build a standard infrastructure for Aba city then from the revenue generated build a moon class international airport .

2 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Coldie(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2020
You are not from Abia... I wonder what your game is, u are trying to use reverse psychology but u don't know how foolish u sound
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by handsomeyinka(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

In all sincerity, our Abia state is a shithole state. We don't even have a single good road in Abia state. How can a governor that's yet to complete a single FLYOVER in 5yrs build airport? Abia state is cursed
That's where here's gonna get his large profit.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by fishjam: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2020
h
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by ngoxievergreen(f): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2020
While contemplating airport when the whole of Abia state is shithole.

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by jacoik(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Lol..Abia leads and my Anambra follows
to use you do money ritual just dey hungry me here
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by ngoxievergreen(f): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

It is only pigs that live in Abia state. No sane human being can live here. I have since left the shithole even though it is my state

Abia state is a national disgrace

5 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Cantonese: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Port Harcourt airport is meant to serve South south.

Abia needs an airport to serve them here in east.

Port harcourt airport to serve south south Bros why now?? South south encompasses six states.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Oluwadirano34: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2020
frchbijugaszyhvubjknjbjx

jbjnckmnccknkmnmf

[facebook.com]Boy[/facebook.com]

[url]facebook.com[/url]

[Boy]facebook.com[/url]
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by drnoel: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

https://www.independent.ng/abia-to-commence-payment-of-compensation-to-airport-project-land-donors/

Is it that pic dey want to build? Another white elephant project reloading
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by kelvinhilton(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Nice
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2020
That's nice

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by OttHin: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2020
Great one

Meanwhile check my signature, something new is in town...
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Correcto: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Great mind spotted
mrvitalis:
This airport should have been located somewhere between umuahia and aba so it can serve the two city well
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by chinedumoooo: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2020
This is compounded wahala
No good road
No pipe bornebore water
No electricity.
Poor environmental control
Airport that will take more than a decade to accomplish.
Poor abians.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Wayne2003:

Are you s realtor?

Yes Sir.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Dpharisee: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2020
The fat imbecilic governor has not paid pensioners for 24 months and many of them are dying of hunger and lack of effective healthcare, Abia has never enjoyed this democratic dispensation
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Urchman200: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

they have made me to understand that u are not from abia state, all u do is to create confusion, no news from eastern region make any meaning to u,what type of igbo are u?
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Correcto: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Citizenship or Citizenry. Please if you don't know what to say next time please use "citizens". However, having been to the 5 eastern states, I will boldly say Abia is the worst.
johnmartus:
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by osusuallstars: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2020
Audio airport
Where is the flyover,
Where is Emyimba economic city
Where is Abia mega mall

2 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by translux(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2020
URGENT VACANCY
A reputable and well established Real Estate company in Lekki, Lagos require the service of:
ARCHITECT
Qualifications:
BSc/HND in Architecture or related field
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field
Good managerial skills with ability to think outside the box
Good communication skill
Ability to supervise subordinates with strong emphasis on quality control
Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Detailed CV should be sent to:
The Human Resource Manager within one week from the date of this publication
Email: urgentadverts@gmail.com
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by kaludestiny10(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Ikpeazu is just looking for an evidence he will use to justify his looting when he finally leaves office and EFCC takes him into custody.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2020
abia state is building what ? will airplane run on its runways ?

i fear oo as Abia state govt can not maintenance roads for cars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest / Kidnapping: FG To Install CCTV Cameras On Highways / Constitution Review: "We Don't Need 469 Lawmakers At National Assembly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.