Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

To Redpill Messengers.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Redpill Messengers.. (830 Views)

100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Redpill Messengers.. by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2020
Ever heard the words,"Advise a man,but never tell him how to act"? Sure,I just said it. Every man is born with a different mindset in pursuit of happiness which ever way he seems fit to get it. Now in trying to give out a man's life experiences, trials and conclusions as model for every other man to live by would be a social mishap waiting to happen. Now the miseducations and redpill messages comes to mind, remember that the real Alpha male is naturally born with a resistance out of this world. A resistance that sees him stand alone in a battle against many and still see him come out tops.
With women? Can the redpill messages carry them through? I seriously doubt it because women are very smart and will always detect a "wanna be" Alpha male. Then the true test comes when he is hit like you were hit. Question remains...will he come up like you can? The real Alpha male is a natural stunt man based on instincts that is why he thrives. So please my dear friends let these boys go with the flow otherwise you will be instigating incurable deppression for most of them when the hits come.

3 Likes

Re: To Redpill Messengers.. by Lightangel65: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Redpills don't make you a wanabe alpha male.
it makes you a real alpha, maybe you just practiced it wrongly.

Plus women are smart but not smart emotionally, they have a source code and the redpill decoded that code.
I had a friend who used redpill and made it work on a girl who knew he was using it, it's just like how you can't stop falling in love even if you don't want to,. That's how red pills work for ladies even if they are aware or not.

#Redpillers
#MGTOW
#Alpha

2 Likes

Re: To Redpill Messengers.. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lightangel65:
Redpills don't make you a wanabe alpha male.
it makes you a real alpha, maybe you just practiced it wrongly.

Plus women are smart but not smart emotionally, they have a source code and the redpill decoded that code.
I had a friend who used redpill and made it work on a girl who knew he was using it, it's just like how you can't stop falling in love even if you don't want to,. That's how red pills work for ladies even if they are aware or not.

#Redpillers
#MGTOW
#Alpha
Wrong,not all redpillers will be alpha males...think of red pill like a university,all students are redpillers,but the 1st class students are the alphas...
I have seen redpillers cowering and flowing by the rules some members impose on them,a real alpha damns everyone opinion and is like an untameable man. Most redpillers have a code of conduct,don't give a lady lift(else you are captain save a h0e),don't do this,don't smile with girls,etc An alpha succumbs to no rule but his desires and choices...

That is how one hypocrite,a cunt licker that employed himself an adjudicator of those who are real redpillers and SIMPs within the movement. The born fool actually had about 250 people he was following with only about 5 being his fellow males cool

2 Likes

Re: To Redpill Messengers.. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Arthur21:

Wrong,not all redpillers will be alpha males...think of red pill like a university,all students are redpillers,but the 1st class students are the alphas...
I have seen redpillers cowering and flowing by the rules some members impose on them,a real alpha damns everyone opinion and is like an untameable man. Most redpillers have a code of conduct,don't give a lady lift(else you are captain save a h0e),don't do this,don't smile with girls,etc An alpha succumbs to no rule but his desires and choices...

That is how one hypocrite,a cunt licker that employed himself an adjudicator of those who are real redpillers and SIMPs within the movement. The born fool actually had about 250 people he was following with only about 5 being his fellow males cool
Brotherly chop knuckle!
Re: To Redpill Messengers.. by Akinbahm(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Ever heard the words,"Advise a man,but never tell him how to act"? Sure,I just said it. Every man is born with a different mindset in pursuit of happiness which ever way he seems fit to get it. Now in trying to give out a man's life experiences, trials and conclusions as model for every other man to live by would be a social mishap waiting to happen. Now the miseducations and redpill messages comes to mind, remember that the real Alpha male is naturally born with a resistance out of this world. A resistance that sees him stand alone in a battle against many and still see him come out tops.
With women? Can the redpill messages carry them through? I seriously doubt it because women are very smart and will always detect a "wanna be" Alpha male. Then the true test comes when he is hit like you were hit. Question remains...will he come up like you can? The real Alpha male is a natural stunt man based on instincts that is why he thrives. So please my dear friends let these boys go with the flow otherwise you will be instigating incurable deppression for most of them when the hits come.

At least it would increase the Alpa males and decreases the sissy guys out there...

Note: Men must retain that position back is the goal!
Re: To Redpill Messengers.. by Fisher007: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2020
Moralgladiator:

I am starting to see a trend here on nairaland just like in the Manosphere online. Once redpillers try to pass a message to other individuals they get disliked or abused. Instead of people to focus on the message, they focus on the messenger.

Now for the redpillers ( Alpha, Sigma, MGTOW, purple pill brothers). I have noticed some people just want to be in the plantation. They also want others to be with them. They self inflict misery in themselves and can not take the truth. That is why I personally watch people in their so called blissful misery and just walk away. I let them learn the hardway cause experience is the best teacher.

Infact I prefer to take advantage of the knowledge I gained and use it on them. Cause even when you try to enlighten them, you still end up getting shamed with shaming language.

Now I try much as possible not to tell them how to act cause just like the OP's point . Although it hard cause in the process of passing the message it actually seems as if I am insinuating them on how to act.

Last last we will all be fine.

3 Likes

Re: To Redpill Messengers.. by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 22, 2020
Akinbahm:

At least it would increase the Alpa males and decreases the sissy guys out there...

Note: Men must retain that position back is the goal!
It does not increase nothing!! It only makes them miserable in the end. Trifling with sanity is the name of the game.

(1) (Reply)

Hookup And Date Hot Sexy Naija Babes On This Site / Life And The Choices We Make / Foods That Cause Impotence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.