Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations (16575 Views)

Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away / Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. / Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by OTayobami(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Before!
E even sure me sef say our Darling president go soon catch the virus and that will be the end of him, na me talk am

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by Mizwisdom(f): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Good job
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by platido(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2020
OfeAchi:
Damn Arik.
I have a flight booked for next week, to go visit my UK babe. We recently met on Facebook. embarassed cry

Do you know if she's positive? Just asking shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2020
safarigirl:
What is the definition of "West Coast" destinations? Where and where exactly, does that entail? Because this information is highly vague and the journalism is extremely lazy

West coasts, e.g Monrovia, Dhaka, Lome, Ghana.

Flights withing Nigeria, not included.
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by Mizwisdom(f): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked shocked I saw this on Facebook. Pls is another conspiracy theory or it's true??
Check out these two different books from years back on this Corona virus.

Hmmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by Rabbitcartel: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2020
CChillz:
Nigeria is a "joke" as a country. Many of these changes started happening immediately the confirmed case of this virus rose to five persons as portrayed by the media.
Let's pray that the hot weather continues because corona virus doesn't thrive for long in hot climates.
APC government and their slow response to happenings in the country is worse than the corona virus as a whole.

Dont mind the fake news.. our weather isnt hot enough.. country with hotter eeather hv been seriously affected already
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by Mizwisdom(f): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2020
platido:

Do you know if she's positive? Just asking shocked

Una de believe any lie on the internet. OK, I'm Buhari's Daughter, my Father is in control of the situation
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by GermanMelania: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2020
West coasr of where? Are these domestic flights only?
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by ignis: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Other African countries

Locals not inclusive

Okay Thank you
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by erico2k2(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2020
ignis:
Please I don't understand west coast grammar...

Does the suspension also affect local flights ?
We think so west coast west Africa me think
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by baratech: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Which one is 'west coast'?
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2020
OfeAchi:
Damn Arik.
I have a flight booked for next week, to go visit my UK babe. We recently met on Facebook. embarassed cry
IS UK PART OF WEST COAST ?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by kcowen(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2020
safarigirl:
What is the definition of "West Coast" destinations? Where and where exactly, does that entail? Because this information is highly vague and the journalism is extremely lazy
West Coast mean Sub Africa Region, most especially Ghana
Arik Air stop flying international ie UK and USA but West Coast i.e Ghana
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by Recardo(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2020
West coast destinations like which parts? Why are people commenting without asking for full details?
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by Nickymezor(f): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Hmmnnn
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by mvem(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2020
TheSuperb:
What's really about to happen to human?
I will love if Aliens show
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by mvem(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

Dont mind the fake news.. our weather isnt hot enough.. country with hotter eeather hv been seriously affected already
like?...because Iran is in their winter period with snow falling
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by Rabbitcartel: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2020
mvem:
like?...because Iran is in their winter period with snow falling

What is this one quoting. U better read d news n stay informed rather than putting two in two
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by OttHin: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Nice move
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by mvem(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

What is this one quoting. U better read d news n stay informed rather than putting two in two
I am...you can read my previous post because i try to inform people here...I am no conspiracy believer but say things with fact
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by Rabbitcartel: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2020
mvem:
I am...you can read my previous post because i try to inform people here...I am no conspiracy believer but say things with fact

Bros u are still boasting... this is something I researched just 3 nights ago, by research I mean research, not a random news, the weather in the whole of africa isn't hot enough to kill the virus., it's all rumors.. I don't need to read ur other posts to know your claim on this thread is wrong.. I'm nt asking u for facts, I'm saying your claims here are wrong..
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by mvem(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

Bros u are still boasting... this is something I researched just 3 nights ago, by research I mean research, not a random news, the weather in the whole of africa isn't hot enough to kill the virus., it's all rumors.. I don't need to read ur other posts to know your claim on this thread is wrong.. I'm nt asking u for facts, I'm saying your claims here are wrong..
I never said weather is a defining factor but epidmologist and several scientist have lay claim that hot weather might play a slight role because a virus is of protein form and denatures as certain temperature. Also most flu viruses which Covid is part of tend to spread faster in temperate climate that's why flu are always visible during the cold season. They never said the hot weather will make it not to spread but it might play a small role in the virus morbidity or ease of spread.... Many things are still yet to be known
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by Rabbitcartel: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2020
mvem:
I never said weather is a defining factor but epidmologist and several scientist have lay claim that hot weather might play a slight role because a virus is of protein form and denatures as certain temperature. Also most flu viruses which Covid is part of tend to spread faster in temperate climate that's why flu are always visible during the cold season. They never said the hot weather will make it not to spread but it might play a small role in the virus morbidity or ease of spread.... Many things are still yet to be known

Aii.. Thanks for making that clear
Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by redsun(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2020
I can't believe this rogue airline still operates. They have not paid back the money to customers for their last cancelled flight to the US and the UK two years ago. They bluntly refuse to do so without explanations, other than that Nigeria is a lawless and unregulated country where supposedly registered companies can act with impunity,

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by kcowen(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2020
OfeAchi:
Damn Arik.

Stop being naive, Arik doesn't fly Uk

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations by petitejolie(f): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
With all these they said an asteroid is approaching earth and destroy everything in it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Liverpool Road To Be Closed For 4 Days For Repairs / 20 Dead As Boat Carrying Schoolchildren, Others Capsizes In Kano / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Third B777 Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.