Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow (3095 Views)

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by strangerf: 4:10am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

Hhahahaha! I go die oh! Obj is Igbo, wither the Yoruba?

Mu he eh he

Omo Egba from Ibogun, Isnt OBJ from the same Egba division as yourself?

Why do you Igbos like to be like us so so much?

First, you want to claim Lagos, a city founded by the Aworis
Second, you all wish OBJ was from the SE
Third, due to your morbid shame of your ethnic group, you chose a Yoruba sounding name as your NL moniker, isnt there a good name you could have used?
Fourth, you all wish you had a Nobel winner like the Yorubas; hence, the all too constant attempt at equating Achebe to Soyinka; you even went as far as intentionally propagating falsehood that a $1000 prize in computing is as prestigious as the Nobel prize.

I can go on and on. What would Ibos not do to be like the Yorubas?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 4:15am On Dec 25, 2010
strangerf:

Mu he eh he

Omo Egba from Ibogun, Isnt OBJ from the same Egba division as yourself?

First, you want to claim Lagos, a city founded by the Aworis
Second, you all wish OBJ was from the SE
Third, due to your morbid shame of your ethnic group, you chose a Yoruba sounding name as your NL moniker, isnt there a good name you could have used?
Fourth, you all wish you had a Nobel winner like the Yorubas; hence, the all too constant attempt at equating Achebe to Soyinka; you even went as far as intentionally propagating falsehood that a $1000 prize in computing is as prestigious as the Nobel prize.

I can go on and on. What would Ibos not do to be like the Yorubas?

If I tell you why I now will go by Yoruba names, you will beg me to stop. I am planning on something BIG that will shock yall. That will be al for now

Was it not you guys who are rejecting Obasanjo? Shuoh!!!!!!!

Emeawgali claims wharever just like you claim that Yabatech is the oldest institution of higher learning in Africa and 3rd in the world. Nobel or no Nobel, Achebe is more important in this world than Soyinka. He is still wining awards while Soyinka is rested, finally.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by Dede1(m): 4:19am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

It has been 2-3 years now that he fell asleep.

May his soul rest in peace. Chief Isaiah Ellah, Francis's father, was a good friend of my dad. Dr. F. Ellah was one of the founding fathers of Oha-na-eze Ndigbo.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by strangerf: 4:19am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

If I tell you why I now will go by Yoruba names, you will beg me to stop. I am planning on something BIG that will shock yall. That will be al for now

Was it not you guys who are rejecting Obasanjo? Shuoh!!!!!!!

[b]Emeawgali claims wharever just like you claim that Yabatech is the oldest institution of higher learning in Africa and 3rd in the world. N[/b]obel or no Nobel, Achebe is more important in this world than Soyinka. He is still wining awards while Soyinka is rested, finally.

Igbobuigbo,

Glad we had this discussion
You basically agreed with everything I posited
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 4:21am On Dec 25, 2010
strangerf:

Igbobuigbo,

Glad we had this discussion
You basically agreed with everything I posited

Showing you the futility of your claims.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

Showing you the futility of your claims.

Him head like "Rafiki"'s own.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by afrodiva: 4:35am On Dec 25, 2010
late senator francis ellah was an ogba man .former ahoada local govt comprised the abua , engenni, ekpeye,odua, kugbo,  and ogba . later ndoni and  egbema were added  to rivers state . currently ogba people are in ogba ,egbema,ndoni Lga and no longer in ahoada .
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by kettykin: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2010
The problem of the ibo race started in 1966, the dabbled into an issue that had nothing to do with them.

Why do a coup when another region is on fire, when Awo committed a treasonan.
As 2011 beckons ibos should be careful and politically vigilant, if Jos goes aflame in the current crises between Biroms and hausa / fulani , ibos rather than take sides should learn from their past. If the Middle belters don't defend jos then so be it.

If the current politics between GEJ and the northern concensus degenerate to war as is presently being postulated, ibos should take the path of caution, to make the same mistake twice is foolish.

ObJ's Operation totality of the south west is the present day whether by ommission or commission of awolowo.(The mutation of the double headed snake to a scorpion).

(1) (2) (3)

Enugu Gov Family Disowns First Lady As A ‘witch’...says Wife Caused Cancer / Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama / North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.