Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow (3160 Views)

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by aljharem11(m): 3:10am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

You are Jason and you are Yoruba

mumu pls do not derail the thread,,,,,you give us igbo bad name on nairaland angry
Andre Uweh:

At the moment, there is no division in Ohanaeze. There were divisions during the days of Achuzia on one hand and Ikedife on the other hand. At the moment Uwechue is in control and has an able Secretary-General-Nduka Eya from Nsukka. They now speak with one voice.

thank God

now the next step is to try not impose or force people to let them see there igbo part of them from ika to ikwerri etc

andre, we can achieve that by electing someone good in igbo state and repairing those states

afterward, people that would want to live in those state would state to see there igbo side or would relate to igbo more

thirdly,,,, other non-igbo group per-say would want to associate themselves with igbo.

then, we can talk of politics on the national level,,,,,,

andre what do you think undecided
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 3:10am On Dec 25, 2010
jason123:

This Omo whatever is very annoying and he makes this thread worthless undecided.
The lesson of the day that you guys must learn:
Don't select Ohaneze for thrashing on account of a perceived non-unity because Yoruba and Hausa groups are also not united
It is like a thief calling another thief a thief= hypocrisy.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by aljharem11(m): 3:15am On Dec 25, 2010
Mr.Chyz:

Bingo!Gbam!Gbosa!!!
omongbatib:

How does having Egbe Omo Oduduwa, OPC, Afenirefe YCE, Yoruba unity forum, etc, etc,  translate to unity?

so if yorubas and northerners are not united, it means we igbos should not unite undecided undecided

you 2, i do not know why you guyz make yorubas as your yard stick which u use to measure our igbo nation

you are a disgrace to the igbos of this world

did you know how we were before that useless war,,,,, we were great people just like most yorubas feel now angry angry

you 2 make yorubas and northerners feel they are more superior than us everytime u comment silly angry angry angry angry
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 3:16am On Dec 25, 2010
alj harem1:

so if yorubas and northerners are not united, it means we igbos should not unite undecided undecided

you 2, i do not know why you guyz make yorubas as your yard stick which u use to measure our igbo nation

you are a disgrace to the igbos of this world

did you know how we were before that useless war,,,,, we were great people just like most yorubas feel now angry angry

you 2 make yorubas and northerners feel they are more superior than us everytime u comment silly angry angry angry angry

Did you hear yourself?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 3:17am On Dec 25, 2010
jason123:

I apologise if I am disrespectful but that is what I think. Even if the ikwerri said they are not igbo, do you not think its best to make the allies? And when they say they are igbo, that is also good for you. But if I was an igbo man in ohanaeze, I would be trying to accept other ethnic groups and make us speak with one voice. I would not really bother myself with politics because it does not affect my people except a few cabal. What do you think?
The Ohanaeze believe in peaceful existence of other ethnic groups. Go through the post once again. In the formation years of Ohanaeze, leaders of this groups who tend to differ were part of the organisation. The 1948 Conference of the Igbo body was held in Port Harcourt.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by jason123: 3:19am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

How does having Egbe Omo Oduduwa, OPC, Afenirefe YCE, Yoruba unity forum, etc, etc,  translate to unity?

Mr.Chyz:

Bingo!Gbam!Gbosa!!!

that's stupi.d!. those are groups of an already united ethnic group and you want to compare them with a collection of different ethnic groups with igbo as majorities . I thought you guys were serious with this thread and wanted to address the issue?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by aljharem11(m): 3:19am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

The Ohanaeze believe in peaceful existence of other ethnic groups. Go through the post once again. In the formation years of Ohanaeze, leaders of this groups who tend to differ were part of the organisation. The 1948 Conference of the Igbo body was held in Port Harcourt.

andre i think u should tell omonigati to get of your thread,,, he is just derailing ur thread without any meaningful contribution  undecided
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 25, 2010
Mu he he cheesy

I prefer the one were Ndi-Igbo's greatest leader admired the Yorubas. This ones sounds more like reh reh  cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 3:22am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Mu he he cheesy

I prefer the one were Ndi-Igbo's greatest leader admired the Yorubas. This ones sounds more like reh reh  cheesy cheesy

You mean like Obj kneeling down for Kalu?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 3:23am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Mu he he cheesy

Year, you are correct. It is about Ndigbo yesterday, today and future. It is very educative.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 3:23am On Dec 25, 2010
jason123:

that's stupi.d!. those are groups of an already united ethnic group and you want to compare them with a collection of different ethnic groups with igbo as majorities . I thought you guys were serious with this thread and wanted to address the issue?

So who are the minority in Igboland? How denser in the head can you get?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Year, you are correct. It is about Ndigbo yesterday, today and future. It is very educative.

Aint I always? wink
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 3:27am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Aint I always? wink
Did your learn anything about the Igbo apex body?.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by jason123: 3:28am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

So who are the minority in Igboland? How denser in the head can you get?
Well, keep deceiving yourself
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Did your learn anything about the Igbo apex body?.

Plz sign in with your adabadaba ID mu he he grin
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 3:34am On Dec 25, 2010
alj harem1:

mumu pls do not derail the thread,,,,,you give us igbo bad name on nairaland angry
thank God

now the next step is to try not[b] impose or force [/b] people to let them see there igbo part of them from ika to ikwerri etc

andre, we can achieve that by electing someone good in igbo state and repairing those states

afterward, people that would want to live in those state would state to see there igbo side or would relate to igbo more

thirdly,,,, other non-igbo group per-say would want to associate themselves with igbo.

then, we can talk of politics on the national level,,,,,,

andre what do you think undecided

We can not force them to be Igbo. They have aright to decide what they want to be.  But amogst those groups you mentioned, there are people who are happy to be Igbo. So those who are not, should leave them alone. My wife is Ikwerre but a proud Igbo.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

We can not force them to be Igbo. They have aright to decide what they want to be.  But amogst those groups you mentioned, there are people who are happy to be Igbo. So those who are not, should leave them alone. My wife is Ikwerre but a proud Igbo.

So this agbaya is married shocked shocked

Wetin we go believe sef. which one of you out of your 29 IDs is really married?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 3:37am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Same should be asked of you. Which one of your Ids was Late Mr B's bed mate?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by jaygetta(m): 3:39am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-Idi: Elunu Razor-Blade. . . .lol
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 25, 2010
jaygetta:

LOL my brother, merry christmas oh.
You still in Miami? So you no go send me gift? angry
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 3:41am On Dec 25, 2010
jaygetta:

This no be Yoruba, Yoruba forum oh!
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 3:44am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Stop derailing this thread. I thought you have read the post. Get out of here if you do not have any thing to contribute.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Stop derailing this thread. I thought you have read the post. Get out of here if you do not have any thing to contribute.

Lol. why should I learn from opinions, when am already learning about them on NL? I want to learn about #23 of your ID.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by strangerf: 3:46am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

She is doing just fine

There is nothing worth reading about the article

And, there is nothing worth discussing about a group of nonentity with no relevance whatsoever in contemporary Nigeria
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 3:49am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Lol. why should I learn from opinions, when am already learning about them on NL? I want to learn about #23 of your ID.
Hey, you daughter of hawk, get out of here for the second time. Castrated maggot.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Hey, you daughter of hawk, get out of here for the second time. Castrated maggot.

Oh no you didnt!!

So you must be the Un-castrated maggot abi?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 3:55am On Dec 25, 2010
strangerf:

She is doing just fine

There is nothing worth reading about the article

And, there is nothing worth discussing about a group of nonentity with no relevance whatsoever in contemporary Nigeria
Hhahahaha! I go die oh! Obj is Igbo, wither the Yoruba?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by Dede1(m): 4:00am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib link:
The fact that the Ohaneze leader is from the SS speaks volume about Igbo unity
Also the late Senator Ellah of Ellah lakes fame was Ohaneze leader amd he was from Ahoada in Rivers state.

When did Dr. Francis Ellah become late?
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 4:01am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Oh no you didnt!!

So you must be the Un-castrated maggot abi?
Impotent retardo, you intentionally came here to derail this thread. Ugly wrench.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Impotent retardo, you intentionally came here to derail this thread. Ugly wrench.
That is a huge, nla, . . . .watchumacallit?
Respect your self o, you be married man. Stop looking at how beautiful and how ugly some women are angry
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by AndreUweh(m): 4:03am On Dec 25, 2010
Dede1:

When did Dr. Francis Ellah become late?
It has been 2-3 years now that he fell asleep.
Re: Ndigbo: Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow by omongbatib: 4:09am On Dec 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

It has been 2-3 years now that he fell asleep.
I think more than that, up to 5 years now. Will look that up.

(1) (2) (3)

GEJ Challenges State Govts On Free Feeding For Pupils / Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians / Peter Obi's Response To Fashola's Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.