Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Son, King Andre Is Buhari Stepson, Actress Tonto Dikeh Revealed. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son, King Andre Is Buhari Stepson, Actress Tonto Dikeh Revealed. (1784 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son, King Andre Is Buhari Stepson, Actress Tonto Dikeh Revealed. by nairafame(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2020
After Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh support that all schools in Nigeria should be close down so as to safe from spreading of CoronaVirus. She also revealed that her son, Andre is Stepson of Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari.

See Her Post Below.
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/coronavirus-in-nigeria-tonto-dikeh-just.html

Re: My Son, King Andre Is Buhari Stepson, Actress Tonto Dikeh Revealed. by samincredible44(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2020
clout chaser. Hunger Don finish this one
Re: My Son, King Andre Is Buhari Stepson, Actress Tonto Dikeh Revealed. by cRobo: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2020
Egungun be careful ooh Buhari go jam you

Buhari won't like to be dragged into your brouhaha

I won't say a word
Re: My Son, King Andre Is Buhari Stepson, Actress Tonto Dikeh Revealed. by iammo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
cool

wetin no fit happen, I read an Article written about Buhari by his close pal in the Army, and the guy said you can leave 1billion cash with buhari and he wont tourch it, you can leave cars and jewelry he isn't bothered, you can leave all the best wines and champaigne with him he wouldn't take a sip, but you can never leave a woman with him or a pack of cigarette and meet it the same way

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Onyemuwa Goes Of On Caller Wants Women To Endure Abusive Marriage / Meet Omah Lay, The Fast Rising Nigerian Singer Similar To Rema And Fireboy / Beautiful And Hot Photos Of The Most Hottest Model In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.