Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings (665 Views)

Crossover Services Threatened As FG Restricts Religious Gatherings To 50% Capaci / Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2020
You could properly space yourselves in most gatherings. Long spacing should be ok in a very large space/field. Example: you could have 10 persons well spaced in a large area, and you could have many of such large area in a very large open field. The preacher/preachers can then reach everyone with microphones and speakers.

Added (8:02am On May 16 2020):
✔ Remember, large and open space/spaces... not in enclosed space]

✳Added (7:20pm On April 5 2020):

Apply other good safety measures & recommendations.

✴Added (8:14am On May 15 2020):

Due to the social distancing rules, you can have more church services per day to compensate for the lesser crowds
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by Ladylite: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
You could properly space yourselves in most gatherings. Long spacing should be ok in a very large space/field. Example: you could have 10 persons well spaced in a large area, and you could have many of such large area in a very large open field. The preacher/preachers can then reach everyone with microphones and speakers.

Cool

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by Kcitytv: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by petra1(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2020
Yes o. I hope government official will see it that way
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Bump
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 7:23am On May 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Apply other good safety measures recommendations.
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 7:45am On May 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 6:49am On May 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.....
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On May 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by StrikeBack(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2020
Even schools that have more impact in the society is not clamoring for their opening but somehow you FOG are all over the web space with your social distance strategies in church.
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On May 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Due to the social distancing rules, you can have more church services per day to compensate for the lesser crowds
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 8:02am On May 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

✔ Remember, large and open space... not in enclosed space/spaces]

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 3:30pm On May 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 7:25am On May 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 7:11am On May 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by HappyPagan: 7:12am On May 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Practicing for heaven I see.
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 7:18am On May 20, 2020
Bump
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 7:17am On May 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 9:59am On May 30, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 6:33am On Jun 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by orisa37: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2020
CORONAVIRUS HAS DAMAGED CHURCHISM. I ONLY HOPE IT'S REVIVABLE.

From Orunto27
Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: My Opinion On How the Church Should Handle The Crowd Issue In Gatherings by OpenYourEyes1: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With A Spirit-being. / Deliverance From Fowl Spirits / The Name Of Mohammed Found In Jewish Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.