Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Encounter With A Spirit-being. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encounter With A Spirit-being. (585 Views)

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Encounter With A Spirit-being. by tonykel1(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2020
I had a mysterious encounter with what some in spiritual parlance will call ‘A Water Spirit or A Mermaid’ as a young boy. It all started on a night I went to the river to hunt for crabs and fish as we often do. We set out on our mission at about 12:15 am and fare through the river. I happened to be the leader of the group. As occasion demands, the leader leads by going ahead of the rest of the crew members maintaining some distance as a signal that the water is safe.

I was in front when a mysterious creature surges out of the water to scare the rest crew members away thereby segregating me from them. I climbed over the river bank with the help of adrenalin in my body to the shock of those who later got to know about my mode of escape from the scene. I took a different but longer route home. On my way home, I sighted the creature again while crossing the bridge. This time, I could see a glimpse of it. It was in the form of a beautiful lady all clothed in white apparel. She was beckoning at me to come. I ignored her and took to my heels. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

On getting home, my mother was already fast asleep. I didn’t want to border her with my ordeal. So, I tried to sleep but couldn’t because, at this time, the same beautiful lady who was beckoning to me from the river was now physically present with me in the room. My screaming awakes my mum to the reality of the strange development. I pointed my finger at the Spirit-being showing my mum who reiterated that she could not see anyone. As this episode continues, my Aunty carried me on her back and took me down to my maternal compound. On getting there, my uncle mistook my condition for that of eye puzzling and recommended that I should be given some milk to drink. They gave up on this option when I finished all the available milk as the condition worsens; the spirit-being was all over me and no other person could see her except me.

It was the arrival of my late uncle who was a mystic that put an end to that experience. He observed me for a while and told others that I was actually seeing whatever they could not see with their physical eyes. He took me into a room, shut the door, and render some incantation which causes the mysterious being to disappear from my presence. The spirit was exorcised and that was the end of that encounter to date.

Your views on this will be appreciated.
Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 02, 2020
na so
Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 02, 2020
I'm not going to read this..not this night
Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2020
Hmmm ... hogwash.

1 Like

Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by tobby20: 8:06pm On May 02, 2020
I wish I was gullible af!!!
Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 02, 2020
vikkimimi:
lol lazy somebody.
What if the spirit being appear to you this night?
Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by seunlayi(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2020
vikkimimi:

Whatever a man can do, a woman can do it better goes the saying. Oya read dear
Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by seunlayi(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
lol lazy somebody.
What if the spirit being appear to you this night?

Don't kee sumbodi with fear grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by tonykel1(m): 8:21pm On May 02, 2020
This is a true life experience. I know that it actually sounds incredible
tobby20:
I wish I was gullible af!!!
Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by DASKACE(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2020
In this world we find ourselves, the supernatural controls this natural realm. It's obvious you don't have the understanding of who you are in Christ when that incident occurred else you would have spoken to that being to get back to his abode.

As believers, we are operating in a higher realm that the forces of darkness don't have access to. Eph. 1:21... The only thing you would have done at that instance was to speak God's word to that situation and your victory will be established.
Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by gaby(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2020
Hmmm

Kai, the last time wey I witness this kind thing ehn? The high fever wey I get that time reach 5+, na chloroquine dem give me drink.

Coman see scratching of body and break dancing till daybreak. When I no fit bear the itching again I come go by mistake pour water....

Who send me?

I see my granpapa wey don die when dem never born me but I recognize am by force come dey wave am.

Op, na so fever dey do person no fear jare.
Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by Karlifate: 9:04pm On May 02, 2020
Wow!!!
What a blockbuster. grin grin
Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 02, 2020
Karlifate:
Wow!!! What a blockbuster.
grin
Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by yuswrld20(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2020
I shock ooo
Re: Encounter With A Spirit-being. by judedwriter(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2020
Were you a born again Christian at the time of this encounter?

If not, then it showed that the enemy could easily manipulate you spiritually just like he can to all unbelievers.

True believers have authority over all evil and unclean spirits by the Word of God and Spirit of God.

(1) (Reply)

Maybe The Pastors Are Right / Differences Between A Pastor And A Motivational Speaker / Go Back To Your ROOTS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.