Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,980 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Name Of Mohammed Found In Jewish Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name Of Mohammed Found In Jewish Bible (665 Views)

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! / The true definition of adultery according to the Jewish Bible / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name Of Mohammed Found In Jewish Bible by MightySparrow: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Published on 18 Mar 2020
AMAZING NEWS: Prophet Muhammad's Name Found in the Bible and Jewish Rabbis on ISLAM

The name "Muhammad" has been discovered in the Bible in the original Hebrew language.

In the 5th chapter of the Shir haShirim ( שיר השירים ), which is one of the five megilot or Sacred Scrolls that are part of the Hebrew Bible or for short the "Song of Solomon" (also called "Song of Songs"wink. That chapter is giving a prophecy about an individual to come, a mystery man.

Song of Songs 5:15 compares this prophetic mystery man to the land of "Lebanon" which is the land of the Arabs. This implies that the mystery man would be an Arab.

Song of Songs 5:10 says: "My beloved is white and ruddy, pre-eminent above ten thousand." This is a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad as he conquered Mecca. It is a well known historically documented fact that in the year 630 CE Muhammad entered Mecca as the leader of an army of "ten thousand men". This verse and the preceding verse (v. 11) also match Muhammad's physical description as found in Muslim sources (light skin and black hair).

In reading the English translation of Song of Songs 5:16 it finishes the description by saying: "He is altogether lovely" but what most people don't know is that the name of that man was given in the original megilot. Here is the name is written in ancient Hebrew as it appears in verse sixteen: מחמד . It is read as: "Mahammad". According to Ben Yehuda's Hebrew-English Dictionary, it is correctly pronounced as "Mahammad".

To further verify go to this translator link, paste the name מחמד and then translate it into English. You will see that מחמד is translated as "Muhammad".

https://www.doitinhebrew.com/

You can also see and listen to the Song of Songs in its original form, in Hebrew where Muhammad is mentioned by name in the below link (please notice the "im" in Hebrew is a plural of respect):

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt30...

WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEO ▶
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKEVBXoxxBM

SUBSCRIBE HERE ▶ http:///1CtXGai

THANKS FOR WATCHING! LIKE & SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS!
Re: The Name Of Mohammed Found In Jewish Bible by thorpido(m): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bullshiii*t
Anything to just get some validation.
Re: The Name Of Mohammed Found In Jewish Bible by PlayerMeji: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lol...

The Same Songs of Solomon that they have condemned several times because of its lewd nature...
Re: The Name Of Mohammed Found In Jewish Bible by MightySparrow: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Lol...

The Same Songs of Solomon that they have condemned several times because of its lewd nature...

You wanna say Muslims shift the goal posts to suit their interest?
Re: The Name Of Mohammed Found In Jewish Bible by xproducer: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Know this... the entire Holy Bible is about the Holy One - the Lord JESUS CHRIST - Who took upon Himself the task of standing in the place of many people (to receive their/our just punishment for sin, to reconcile many to Himself/GOD after the fall and death of mankind since Eden).

"In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin. You had no pleasure. Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come— In the volume of the book it is written of Me—To do Your will, O God.” - Hebrews 10:6-7

No man is described as "My beloved is white and ruddy, pre-eminent above ten thousand."

The Lord JESUS is the Lord of glory! - 1 Corinthians 2:8, James 2:1
"And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was." - John 17:5

The Son of Man Will Judge the Nations - “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory." - Matthew 25:31

(1) (Reply)

I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church / The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 5 / [download] Koinonia Abuja September 2021 Miracle Service – Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.