Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (6541 Views)

Scabies Infection Popularly Called SWEETIE,Can Damage Your Penis,V&Skin CURE IT / Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by moscobabs(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
faceland:
On the side note. The coronavirus is NOT as bad as the media portray it to be. Over 98% of those who tested positive, fully recovered. 96% don't even show serious symptoms. The less than 2% who died from the virus are either over the age of 60 or were already battling with a pre-existing health condition.

So most of these are hype. I personally think I have it but lock up and went about my life. I swear to God.

Is still threatening
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
lonelyhousewife:
Exactly what I've been saying. You don't shut down the world because of a disease with less than 5% mortality rate just because the vulnerable group happens to be those in the helms of affair (60 n above). Isolate the vulnerable ...or give them dogon yaro and bitter kola ...until a vaccine is found, the rest of us can carry on with our activities

Nice one!!
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by faceland: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Openbusiness:

Why not get yourself infected with the Coronavirus so you can prove this cure for us grin

Am not bullshiting you. Trust me: I wish I could say this slowly so you finally get it:

If they randomly pick 100 people infected with coronavirus, LESS THAN 2 will die. And that that <2 person is probably OVER the age of 60 or has a per-existing medical condition (that means someone who immune-system is already weaken by another illness they are battling).

If they would not take away my freedom or at least allow me to self-isolate, I would huge someone with the virus without. This is where is gets interesting. 96% of those affected don't even have symptoms, they just tested positive and recovered on their own. 98% of those who tested positive fully recovered.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by faceland: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
raphy:
let them.put the post in front.page a beg.

its so good to be true..this white people are so scared..

Africa will always try there best to find a cure

Not talking down but just stating the obvious.

Due to the suggestion of franchasng, the site adminstration can not risk making this post seen by many (they need an European medical expert to approve the alternative remedy). Some of those European experts are being financed by people profiting from all the fear of coronavirus.

If the European medical expert confirm that CHLOROQUINE has similarly chemical component as dogoyaro, then they would push the post.

The only agreeable fact right now is that the expert says that they are exploring the cure through chloroquine and has see great improvement when they used the drugs as part of the treatment for those already infected. Shikena.
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by CanadaOrBust: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
KaideeGee:
I am not too certain about that

Well Trump is.
See below

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Dpaulie(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
faceland:
On the side note. The coronavirus is NOT as bad as the media portray it to be. Over 98% of those who tested positive, fully recovered. 96% don't even show serious symptoms. The less than 2% who died from the virus are either over the age of 60 or were already battling with a pre-existing health condition.

So most of these are hype. I personally think I have it but lock up and went about my life. I swear to God.
Where did u get your statistics? 40% of coronavirus death are at the age range of 22-54 years.. go and find out
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by faceland: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Dpaulie:

Where did u get your statistics? 40% of coronavirus death are at the age range of 22-54 years.. go and find out

Where did you get your stats and what is the health condition of those death prior to the time they contracted the virus?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by CanadaOrBust: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
faceland:

Am not bullshiting you. Trust me: I wish I could say this slowly so you finally get it:

If they randomly pick 100 people infected with coronavirus, LESS THAN 2 will die. And that that <2 person is probably OVER the age of 60 or has a per-existing medical condition (that means someone who immune-system is already weaken by another illness they are battling).

If they would not take away my freedom or at least allow me to self-isolate, I would huge someone with the virus without. This is where is gets interesting. 96% of those affected don't even have symptoms, they just tested positive and recovered on their own. 98% of those who tested positive fully recovered.

Not only that, those 2 people will probably not have the benefit of immune-boosting vitamin D from our hot sun, nor the corona-weakening benefit of our hot humid weather!

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by faceland: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Not only that, those 2 people will probably not have the benefit of immune-boosting vitamin D from our hot sun, nor the corona-weakening benefit of our hot humid weather!

Guys in Europe are surprised why it's not killing much people in Africa that lacks the infrastructure to deal with the 'crisis'. While their media is telling them that 'the world is coming to an end'.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by CanadaOrBust: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
faceland:

Guys in Europe are surprised why it's not killing much people in Africa that lacks the infrastructure to deal with the 'crisis'. While their media is telling them that 'the world is coming to an end'.

Bingo!
But still we should never be complacent.

Nigerians shouldn’t be complacent and should take all necessary precautions, but at same time we shouldn’t let alarmists have us in a panic and consumed with fear!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Openbusiness: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
faceland:

Yes, you're not bullshiting me, but you might be unknowingly bullshiting yourself. See the link below, killed by Coronavirus, he was 21 years old.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/16/soccer-coach-dies-from-coronavirus-at-age-21/
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by faceland: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Openbusiness:

Yes, you're not bullshiting me, but you might be unknowingly bullshiting yourself. See the link below, killed by Coronavirus, he was 21 years old.

May his soul rest in peace... I followed the link and this is litrally the first paragraphe:

"A 21-year-old Spanish soccer coach was killed by the coronavirus while also battling LEUKEMIA, according to a report."

He had a pre-existing health condition.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Daniel058(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Even Ordinary Malaria Affect white people more than us...

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by OttHin: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
We hope say e go work
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Uyi168: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Openbusiness:

With leukemia, he was already immuno compromised..
The Corona virus came and finished him off...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by waley007(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Aside malaria from mosquito bites it's been about 30yrs since I had any health issue that warranted me visiting a hospital and that was even from food poisoning from a fried fish I bought from a roadside seller.

Some people don't know that what one feeds his or her body matters as they keep stuffing junks down their throats in the name of enjoyment.
pls can we talk on Whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sympthoms Of Blood Impurities / Trying To Concieve - Natural Tips / How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.