Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Take Off Any Negative Label - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Off Any Negative Label (214 Views)

Heavy Shock. From HIV Positive To HIV NEGATIVE. Only God Can Do This. / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says / Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Off Any Negative Label by Devotionals: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2020

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

The LORD will make you the head, not the tail…
Deuteronomy 28:13, NIV

TODAY’S WORD:

People constantly put labels on us, telling us what we can and cannot become, what we do or don’t have. People will label you “not good enough, too slow, addict, average.” Many times, these labels are not in agreement with what God says about us; but if we don’t know any better, we’ll wear them like they’re the truth. If we keep them on long enough, they’ll become so ingrained in our thinking that we’ll become what people have said rather than what God has said—“you are strong, talented, valuable, more than a conqueror.”

Are there labels holding you back today? The only power a label has over you is the power you give it. If you remove it, quit thinking about it, quit acting like it’s the truth, that label will have no effect on you. If you’re going to rise to the next level, you have to put on God labels. To live better, you need to think better.

READ Billy Graham Devotional 3rd February 2020 - In His Image
PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, thank You that I do not have to live according to what others have said I can and cannot become. Thank You that the negative labels they have placed on me hold no power over my destiny. I declare that You alone determine my destiny. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Credit – Joel Osteen

From Naijapage - https://naijapage.com/tag/joel-osteen-devotional/

(1) (Reply)

(video) Pastor On Mount Dunukofia Crawls To Seek Powers To Heal Nigeria / Good Friday Service With Pastor Steven Furtick / No Matter How Much You Crush satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.