Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? (5861 Views)

I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad / Coronavirus Latest News:european Nurse Tests Negative To COVID-19 After Calling / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Omooba77: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2019
The Gospel say, we are the Epistle men read. Is your and my Life attractive or repulsive to people around us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by helinues: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2019
100% of people will say, YES they are positive to people around them.

A stingy man abusing other people of stinginess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Omooba77: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2019
helinues:
100% of people will say, YES they are positive to people around them.

A stingy man abusing other people of stinginess.

Hmmm. I can understand what you are saying. God bless you.
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Tekashi12: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2019
I actually don't care how people feel about my lifestyle. trust me, you can never please everyone. I am happy with the way I live my life... you can go to hell if you feel repulsive about it itangry

18 Likes

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by ProfEinstein: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2019
I wish I give a fucckk what they think about me undecided
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2019
My kinda thread....but on getting here to read, the content is as useless as a guy CUM on ground..

Spit! angry
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by freemanbubble: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2019
Okay
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by superjaks(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2019
This question requires one to dig deep into their heart....
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Learnstuffs: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2019
What if you live alone like me? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by MrCuteking(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2019
I don't know. How do I detect that?

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by sukerefakere(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2019
cheesy
Is Nigeria positive to the rest of the world?

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by sukerefakere(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Amuluonyenaego: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2019
ALL OF THE ABOVE cool
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Gstdyu: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Affordable website development
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by blowjob: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2019
TOO POSITIVE

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by dododawa1: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2019
Can someone SATISFY human being, positive/negative.
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by truthisgood: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I actually don't care how people feel about my lifestyle. trust me, you can never please everyone. I am happy with the way I live my life... you can go to hell if you feel repulsive about it itangry

KKK You got everything wrong my dear what is important is not if your life please you or people around you but if it pleases God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by igho003(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2019
If you see dem ask dem
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Edcure1: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2019
I don't live my life to please people and I don't measure my life based on the opinions and standards of others.
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by momove4real25(f): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2019
Learnstuffs:
What if you live alone like me? undecided
give raw foods, soaps, amount u are capable of giving out to less privilege in ur community. Even if u live within an estate u will still find one. Don't give cooked food because of this dungeon world. I live alone too and I extend d little I can to those around me. God bless u and Happy fruitful week to u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by BizLifeE: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2019
Most people cannot answer this question.
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Justbeingreal(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2019
Just live your life how you please.....truth is at the end no one genuinely gives a damn...

1 Like

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by StupidInyamiri: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2019
Positive,. I have taken my time to look at people supporting Atiku and raining abuses on Buharist like myself,
A large % of them are the 1995 children who grew up at a time in our history when Corruption has taken root under the administration of PDP in both public,private sector institutions. Religious organization which ought to be the compass of morality has been badly infested with the virus.
How do we expect them to be upright in their judgement?

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Originalsly: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2019
Whatever is your lifestyle.... it would be positive to some... negative to others.
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Uglymugg: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Negative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer That Bring Divine revelation, my Father, Show Me Secrets / God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* / I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.