Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo (1729 Views)

Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo by naijazee2: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2020
'Thanks for always supporting me when I needed it ' - Bobrisky says as he finally reveals his 'boyfriend' (photos)

Bobrisky has finally revealed his boyfriend.

Taking to Instagram this morning to express his gratitude to his man for always showing him support, the popular controversial crossdresser shared a photo of his boyfriend posing in front of a Bentley while backing the camera and then wrote:

'When your boyfriend is lit. Thanks for always supporting me when I needed it. I’m not tagging him here o because of hungry lion.'

Click the link for more pictures

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/03/thanks-for-always-supporting-me-when-i.html?m=1

Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo by ipobarethieves: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
undecided click kor,Clark ni
Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo by Iyiataata92: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
And coronavirus is busy killing the wrong people

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo by temptnow: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abeg the weather is too hot for this kinda nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo by Vulcanheph(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
And coronavirus is busy killing the wrong people
Hahahahaha

Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Don't be surprised it is an online picture, he has done it before.
He is just using people's heads to play ludo and they always fall for him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LINDA Ikeji Wanted By FBI As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Nkechi Blessing Surprised Her Kid Sister With A Car Gift On Her Birthday (VIDEO) / Actress Etinosa Reacts As Bbnaija Tboss Shades Women With Moustache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.