Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Actress Etinosa Reacts As Bbnaija Tboss Shades Women With Moustache - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Etinosa Reacts As Bbnaija Tboss Shades Women With Moustache (1746 Views)

Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Etinosa Reacts As Bbnaija Tboss Shades Women With Moustache by onyi25(f): 5:51pm On May 05, 2021
Nollywood actress Etinosa Idemudia has slammed Big Brother Naija See Gobe star, Tokunbo Idowu aka TBoss over her comment about women with moustache.

The reality TV star on Tuesday, 4th April had shaded not only men who find women with moustaches attractive but also women with moustaches.

Responding to a post about men who admire women with moustache, Tboss wrote;

“You said nothing but the truth. Any man that finds girls with moustache attractive has the tendency to be gay.”

She added.

"Dear Females,
You see that strip of hair that's on top of your lip yeah?
Yesss.
That moustache,
Take it OFF...
Please take it off.
Some of ya'll got so much hair I be confused if you're a man or a woman."

In a swift response, Idemudia called out the reality star, citing her comments as insensitive adding that she keeps running her mouth but when they drag her, she will quickly go on live video to cry.

See full gist here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/actress-etinosa-slams-bbnaijas-tboss.html?m=1

Re: Actress Etinosa Reacts As Bbnaija Tboss Shades Women With Moustache by EbukaHades10(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2021
See as dem be like cartoon.

Nonsense and Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Actress Etinosa Reacts As Bbnaija Tboss Shades Women With Moustache by femi4: 5:27am On May 06, 2021
Moustache enhances beauty

1 Like

Re: Actress Etinosa Reacts As Bbnaija Tboss Shades Women With Moustache by meobizy(f): 7:42am On May 06, 2021
I cried once from watching a movie.
Re: Actress Etinosa Reacts As Bbnaija Tboss Shades Women With Moustache by Kobicove(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2021
She's just looking for attention cos she knows she's now old news undecided

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi / Kizz Daniel To Perform Buga At Qatar 2022 Worldcup / Osofiia Lands Nigerians In Trouble 62 Deported From Amsterdam-holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.