Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State (57840 Views)

37-yr-old Man Who Raped 4-yr-old Girl In Abia Bags Life Imprisonment (Video) / 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / 15-year-old Boy Who Raped 4-year-old Girl In Ebonyi Freed Over N4k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Dearlord(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Your kirikiri key had been mistakenly lost.
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Omololupromise: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
They should mistakenly jail him too
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by northvietnam(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
incogni2o:

I liked your comment not because of your comment but because of your signature.

I claim it IJN.

Have a nice day

You too
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by northvietnam(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=northvietnam post=87584974][/quote]
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by isaiahethan: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by TheStarsAlign: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
No issues. You should mistakenly go to prison for 21years. Shikena!
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Savagedan(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=Fadomero post=87577951] He Goat not egoat
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Mazigabriel(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
You mistakenly raped a girl, when it's Sex there is no mistake because it's done consciously unless alcohol is involved.
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Litmus: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Bet if you travelled down to Nigeria, contacted the newspaper that ran this news, followed all leads, you'll discover that no such events took place. Nobody tried to rape no 4 year old girl nathing! Good percentage of Nigeria news are faked. Nigerians should also be warned that there is also an ulterior motive afoot, in relation to all these rape and underage abuse news flooding online media, they are being devised in order to label Nigeria paedophile and rape Capital of the World mainly because blacks used to label whites paedophiles and India rape Capital of the world.

In addition, Nigeria need to monitor NGO's more - both local and international ones. They make money from funding received to tackle issues they raise.

Nigeria Wake Up!
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by TGMISKY(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
He mistakenly had the thought of sex. He mistakenly had an erection. He mistakenly undressed the kid. He mistakenly had his manhood in her vag!na. Alas, my lord, he mistakenly raped her. Let's just mistakenly kill him
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Sexyliciousbri: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
God punish you and may you never find peace in your entire life. They should mistakenly cut his penis, Idiot.
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Litmus: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nigeria is so vulnerable to being lied about, what a pity. I only hope Nigerians wake up and understand that it is the future of their children at stake. So much success in life is determined by pride and confidence. Nigerians should fight hard to frustrate those trying to undermine Nigerians self-belief instead of glibly facilitate them. No 4 years old girl was raped.
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by sylve11: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
angry sad cool
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by NiCurious: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
MISTAKENLY
It's not like she looks older than her age, and would pass for 21!
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by faceland: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
He has damaged her little MIND. He should be damaged permanently too.
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by 4four(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
They suppose mistakingly hang him too
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Fadomero(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Justarandomguy:
u are part of his generation bro grin grin grin. But God punish am sha angry
if u be real naijau go understand what i mean
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by mohd001: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
in you own opinion, you think that u make a greatest mistake, but in reality, u r truly a bastard. you allow ur konji to control u
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by PervertProphet: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
For real.

How will you do this to a 4 year old child?!!!

Just imagine for a sec if that was your sister or daughter that was raped.

Will you believe that claim of mistake?

Why do people lack no sound conscience and morals these days?
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by cjevitex(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
This guy needs to be mistakenly taken to jail
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
What does he mean by mistake?
People could be so daft when going about the business of lying.

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Alban007: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
Please the government should mistakenly forget that guy for prison..........
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by frozen70(f): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by ogbunaigwee(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ok..u will mistakenly spend a long time in prison sha�
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by newdawn77(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Then you will mistakenly go to cell.
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Aboks(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
God punish you

Mistakenly rape ur head

embarassed embarassed

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
All rapists and paedophilles caught in the act should be killed.
Not one spared..
They should die by hanging ..
Disgusting waste of space in the world

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by kunletexs: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Maybe mistakenly is just new in his vocabulary
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by yeyeosoronga: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
If he hadn't been caught, this one too would have been looking for virgin to marry.
Bastard.
They should put a knife through his heart
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by yeyeosoronga: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
PervertProphet:
For real.

How will you do this to a 4 year old child?!!!

Just imagine for a sec if that was your sister or daughter that was raped.

Will you believe that claim of mistake?

Why do people lack no sound conscience and morals these days?

This one that will be the one to rape his daughter and sister ?
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by CuteYvonne777: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Osino mistake
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by sniperr007(m): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fadomero:
God punish ur generation stupid egoat ewuuuuuuuuuuu

On top mistake oh. You curse am like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.