Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes (45941 Views)

A Proud Dad / My Late Dad Made A Mistake In Our Next Of Kin Name Vs The Court Procedures / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by dhesire(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
seunlayi:

Seriously, it is just from my heart. Even when I have nothing at this trying time, the joy from them is overwhelming my brother

Some of these folks don't know some of these things, that's why your comment is a very good one.

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by henrygale(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Good good... Not the ones that only know how to drop money.
If them no drop the money now, u go still complain! Ahahan!
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by illicit(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
If nobody taught you how to make a baby, why should you be taught how to make it's food....
Just pondering....

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by yahoosurepass(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lovelies1:
Cool

Thinking of getting a place for your family think us we have you covered

fraudster
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by yahoosurepass(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lovelies1:
Cool

Thinking of getting a place for your family think us we have you covered

fraudster sad angry
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Naijaarchive(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hmmmm

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Lovelies1: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
yahoosurepass:

fraudster sad angry

Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why

Please kindly stay off my mentions

Ha why

What's your problem
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Talkingoil(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
henrygale:

Lol
Evidence?
I didn't snap it na
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Mizwisdom(f): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
My goodness! ordinary baby food making by a man has become front page news? if this isn't in joke section then there's something wrong with everyone of us. Wow dad, thank you for being a super cool dad. When I think of the dishes my dad cooked for us as kids I now appreciate him more, especially his spicy, fried Porks chops.
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
This makes me wanna.., i will share my daddy's story oneday, God willing.

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Prechy08(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
This has motivated me to share my experience.

last week Saturday bae was to quickly go to the office as boss asked her over just for 2 hours. that was how i was stalked with little Bryan who was just 4 months old. bae left early so that she can come back quick as he was still sleeping, me was like go joor na to feed and bath him na, even when she suggested she take him to my Aunty's place.

SHORTLY after she left this guy wake up, i play small, sing small. carry am about, 40mins latter him change am for me. i quickly prepared NAN thank God he has not started solid yet, after feeding him, he was sweating i on Gen and we were fine next thing i heard him pushing and not long i perceived it (poo), my own don done. na so i bring bathing bows boil water to remove diaper wash shit na war, (women de try) i finally got through, by the time i finish bathing this guy water was all over the sitting room and me was soaked.

these things look ordinary in the eyes when its done by bae.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Obadeyemi9ja(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
He should come and apply for a month training with me. Ordinary one serving of baby food, he is feeling fly! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yes. It's fun experimenting with baby foods. I made different purees for all my kids when they were littler. Had to buy a blender specially for their food so it won't mix with pepper remnants from the general blender. Some of the kids preferred orange or banana purees with added cerelac. Others preferred vegetable and rice purees with finely shredded meat or chicken. Just make sure you don't put too much salt and don't spice it or else the baby will start having running stomach and gas. Natural foods are better than all those commercial ones with added chemical additives.

4 Likes

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Isoduwa(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=LadySarah post=87581712]He is a learner where my husband is. Been away for 2 weeks and he has been preparing our boys for school, Cooking, cleaning, still going to work and updating me everyday.
No help in my home. We do our chores together.
He, my dad and other hands on dads are legit.

Can't wait to see them tomorrow. kiss kiss kiss kiss

I have missed them[/

You marry with kids? Na Wahoo
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by revolt(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Big deal. If you've had one of these lovely beings called babies of your own, and you never felt the strong desire to make their food or feed em....you're a useless person.

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
No big deal, I do that for my nephewson and nieces, anytime they are around me, I should be able to do it or more for my kids.
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
revolt:
Big deal. If you've had one of these lovely beings called babies of your own, and you never felt the strong desire to make their food or feed em....you're a useless person.

There's no big deal there, please!
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by henrygale(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin
Talkingoil:

I didn't snap it na
Just kidding.
Some men actually knows how to help their wives and does some things to ease her off some chores plus baby care. Kudos to such men.

2 Likes

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by hardesewah: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Vow!!! Baby pushed daddy to the extreme.

Augustsecrets is actually very nice and health for baby especially picky eaters.

I have tried for my two sons, they absolutely love it and it makes them chubby.

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by revolt(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

There's no big deal there, please!
comprehension...pls read b4 commenting.
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by investorphopz: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nowadays people don’t abide by the rule that says WOMEN ARE TO MANAGE THE KITCHEN. I believe it’s something of equal rights. A father being in the kitchen doesn’t mean he’s jobless or so, at times fathers like that are praised cos the wife might be tired and perhaps doesn’t want to tell the husband but for him being in the kitchen at times might relieve her from stress.
I can even proudly say that some men nowadays enjoy cooking than female. I congratulate this father and I pray he reaps the fruit of what he’s sowing ❤️ Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by bukatyne(f): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
LadySarah:
He is a learner where my husband is. Been away for 2 weeks and he has been preparing our boys for school, Cooking, cleaning, still going to work and updating me everyday.

I have missed them

I don't think there is a need for comparison.

OP might have come from a family where men in kitchen or handling childcare is seen as a taboo or he has never done it before.

The thoughtfulness, the effort, the resourcefulness is very commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by bukatyne(f): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
illicit:
If nobody taught you how to make a baby, why should you be taught how to make it's food....
Just pondering....

grin grin grin grin

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
revolt:
comprehension...pls read b4 commenting.

I only replied your first line (first sentence) i.e"Big deal".
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by mignone(f): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
LadySarah:
He is a learner where my husband is. Been away for 2 weeks and he has been preparing our boys for school, Cooking, cleaning, still going to work and updating me everyday.

I have missed them
To say u're lucky is an understatement ma'am. May God keep ur home.
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by mignone(f): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Dpharisee:
I cook for my kids from birth, even till now that they are grown up, whenever I go into the kitchen my food seems to taste better than their moms, the secret is that we do it together, I tell them to add seasoning, wash the vegetable, add little water and they feel like they are ones cooking the food. Their mum will not allow anyone near the kitchen when she is cooking.

Parenting should be a joint business of both parents, cooking and serving the food draws the kids closer and helps to build the bond when you cook for them as a father
Super dad!
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by illicit(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
bukatyne:

grin grin grin grin
Na wa o!
abi now

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by ScotMisile: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
I have never seen a thing so joyful as accepting your responsibility and being a Dad.
Am actually laughing in cantonese...well only Daddies will understand....it's such a great joy.
As for our babies,make I no talk abeg...they can humble you ooo....even their eyes of disapproval when you're actually doing your best reminds one of his life history....and don't expect any thank you ooo....are you hurt tempered? They will run you down....but,when they smile...baba,you must smile too ooo.....above all we love them with an endless love.....

Another joyful Dad

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by hardesewah: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Voww!! Baby turned dad to a researcher.
Augustsecrets thanks for being a solution to African children.
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
henrygale:

Na Dem! tongue
embarassed
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by henrygale(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fortuna2:
My kinda man kiss
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Cooking: Why Do Some Nigerian Wives Do This? / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.