Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes (45736 Views)

A Proud Dad / Proud Dad Reveals His Daughter Learned To Stand At Eight Weeks (Photos) / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Ollolade23: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
I can actually relate!!!!

Augustsecrets you're really doing a great job.
Thanks for being a solution.
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by stevups(m): 12:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Good daddy
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Hangulsaram: 2:39am On Mar 20, 2020
bukatyne:

I don't think there is a need for comparison.

OP might have come from a family where men in kitchen or handling childcare is seen as a taboo or he has never done it before.

The thoughtfulness, the effort, the resourcefulness is very commendable.
I so much like how you reason with issues on this platform, God bless you and your family.
You are the kind of woman I am praying for.
I know you are married oo and please don’t get me wrong..Lol!
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 20, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Hi
Hi.....what's up with you?
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2020
Fortuna2:
Hi.....what's up with you?
I'm fine and you? Just the fear of COVID19 cry
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Moralgladiator:
I'm fine and you? Just the fear of COVID19 cry
No fears...just apply necessary caution. And start doing good o...incase it's the end of the world grin
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by seunadeolu(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Lady Sarah, please tell us how you were able to garner 2months plus visit on Nairaland within less than 3years��.

Are you a MOD?

LadySarah:
He is a learner where my husband is. Been away for 2 weeks and he has been preparing our boys for school, Cooking, cleaning, still going to work and updating me everyday.
No help in my home. We do our chores together.
He, my dad and other hands on dads are legit.

Can't wait to see them tomorrow. kiss kiss kiss kiss

I have missed them
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Fortuna2:
No fears...just apply necessary caution. And start doing good o...incase it's the end of the world grin
Baby,what has doing good got to do with the end of the world? Religion?
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Baby,what has doing good got to do with the end of the world? Religion?
Religion alone didn't bind us to do good, nature also did.

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by seanwilliam(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2020
aylive02:
smiley smiley smiley smiley
walai Talai, na me u dey talk

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Mahvis: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Vowwww!!!

It's not a easy task as a dad, my wife fed our second child with Augustsecrets, at 9months she had to rush to see her mom for an emergency.

Omo this baby showed me tire, I offered everything he didn't take oo, I had to rush to August secrets page on Instagram to quickly watch videos on how I can prepare meals for him.

As I prepare am, the guy take am na until then I rest ooo
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by aylive02(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2020
seanwilliam:
walai Talai, na me u dey talk
we plenty for this table
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Mastert95: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
At least we can now see different kind of dad that can prepare baby food
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Oluwaremilekun9: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2020
I actually like it, it's good for children and makes them healthy
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Ryan03(f): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Seeker091:
All I could sense is attention freak
just add attention to your Monika and that's it
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by Ryan03(f): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

The useless things one reads on Front page...

I now believe some people actually bribe these Mods to push trash to FP. undecided
I actually enjoyed reading it, if you dont, carefully waka pass undecided
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by bukatyne(f): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2020
degamemaster:
My dad comes to mind. The only super dad I have known and seen for real. When mum was so down with sickness, dad will make a delicious meal for us with tomatoes and okro and stockfish and anything his have could reach. And he will tell us that's How they make it in the army, very fast and so sweet. At a time, we wished that he will continuously be cooking for us like that. He will not forget to add jokes and especially some yabs at me and latter some proud and motivating names. He always tell me that anytime I become able to feed myself, he will count himself as a fulfilled dad because I was the real final consumer when it comes to food. Guess what, the little "Nnanwachukwu" then is now a big man, feeding many people and paying bills in Europe. God bless my dad with good health and more years. Your "chidi nwanfo nri" really love you.

Military life gives an all-round life training.

God bless him.
Re: Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes by bukatyne(f): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2020
illicit:
If nobody taught you how to make a baby, why should you be taught how to make it's food....
Just pondering....

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.