Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (26915 Views)

Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far / See Photos Of The Incredible £7m Mansion Where Neymar Is Hiding Amid Coronavirus / List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Sheziemoney(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Minemrys: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
The world health organization warned that this Corona virus will peak at May in Europe, so I wonder where April 30 is coming from.............

Former Liverpool players and pundits are going crazy just to ensure that Liverpool carry EPL trophy at the expense of other peoples health...................... What must be done be to the interest of all whether cancellation or completion.....

When fate talk say you no go ever win EPL trophy, don't fight it, IF u fight fate, u might get everyone killed and at the end of the year u will not still win it........ So EPL should be wise and end the season before this Liverpool bad luck kill everyone

Since mancity and man utd no fit stop Liverpool again, Corona don join hand for the fight.......... If I were Klopp, I for just resign from Liverpool,...... Before he loses his life trying to win EPL trophy for Liverpool (warning: DON'T FIGHT FATE)..... What he has cursed, he has cursed

Liverpool right now
hahahahahahaha dis guy no go kill pers0n. Lol. U no well. Na God pas u. Even if we d0n't win, we'll keep trying.
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Minemrys: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
caprini1:
We just have to be happy broo.....watching even TV, is scary these days.
lol, if no be dat PS, all my favourite tv shows have been shut down.
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Afritop(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
April is part 2 of 2019/2020 season
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by osamz007: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Sad news for those who puts thier trusts and joy and satisfactions in worldly things
Don't get your hopes up because it will be postponed once or twice again

U wey put in heavenly matters nko? Hope u are righteous

It can't be postponed forever
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by caprini1: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, if no be dat PS, all my favourite tv shows have been shut down.
Channel 111 and TNT A on DSTV have been showing some classic movies,try it.
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Starhearts: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
FactBoyz:
grin
Rest in Peace Bet9ja

An on the seventh day he rested. If God knew one of his creation would be diz stupid, he would hav created another man

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Iyiataata92: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Schrodinger1:
While its a good gesture in seeing that every game is played in other to rap up the season, the FA should also look at the possibility of playing fixtures behind close doors with very few press.
It will go along way in ameliorating the pervasiveness of this gruesome pandemic.

The league is outrightly ours - YNWA!
Dead men don't play football

Life Over Soccer
YNWA
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
If them like make them postpone to December,this league must be completed and it will not be null and void but Champions league should be cancelled and we start that one afresh next season
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by hahn(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
FactBoyz:
grin
Rest in Peace Bet9ja

Now is when virtual betting will increase. They will still make money
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by maynation(f): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Liverpool fans won't be happy

I suggest they cancel the season

Maynation what do you think?

Hater.

Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Tunex252(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
FactBoyz:
grin
Rest in Peace Bet9ja
you will begin to see the they will start advertising ZOOM and TURBO LEAGUE, bet9ja are very stubborn
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Paradise5050(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
The FA should av included plans of inventions that could keep us going weekends. Yes they should also consider us not only the players because our lives are important too.
How do they expect me to survive the even more dangerous virus of living without football till far May?
Pls they should prioritize fans too and make amendments in their selfish decision na!

6weeks without football is like 6yrs without food for me o
Should I faint or should I cry?
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Realfrankie(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
E don happen
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by samsam2019: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lovexme:

You're coming up.
wipe your tears grin

Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Realfrankie(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Babztunz:
Bet9ja people I feel for una o

As you be bet9ja superstar Abi?
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Lovexme(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
samsam2019:
wipe your tears grin

Borrow me your tears.
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by JunctionBox: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Na one devil from China cause this nonsense.
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by JunctionBox: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Tunex252:
you will begin to see the they will start advertising ZOOM and TURBO LEAGUE, bet9ja are very stubborn

Hahahahahahahah

Market don crash for bet9ja and Co.
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by sylve11: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Weekend don turn boring weekends be that. sad cool
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Gorillabrain: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
May them give liverpool the league now now biko.... Then never sure the date of resumption. Lemme concetrate on my baba ijebu jare
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Princewill21(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good move by by visionaries, however give that your Apartments, Offices and Saloon that pleasant appearance.
Contact us at Supreme interiors for your wallpaper installations and window blinds on 08033941694
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Assha: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Everything was fine in the world until Liverpool decided to take the premier league title . They never walk alone. Now see the geng they walk with.
Kobe died
World war 3
Corona virus
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by berbz(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
They should Kuku cancel league na
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by gamyy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
ursullalinda:
Imagine a sit @ home without something to distract you......mehn this is a very bad time for football lovers.
online gaming may take over
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by muyellow: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
What? boredom to its fullest
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by IsraelOA(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:
Tottenham hoping their key players will be fit by then

Manchester United too, by then Rashford and Pogba should be back.
GGMU.
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by openmine(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Liverpool fans won't be happy

I suggest they cancel the season

Maynation what do you think?
Seems you didn't read the post properly!

Before now,there were strong rumours gathering that the EPL would be declared null and void!
Most rumours were hinged on the fact that the euro 2020 will pose a stumbling block to the conclusion of many suspended leagues!

But after Uefa made a move that postponed the tournament till next year, this ensured that EPL would have no issues concluding the league due to dat postponement!

In other words,Liverpool fans actually have a lot to celebrate because the EPL has declared that it will ensure the conclusion of this season's league!

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by 21cents: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
berbz:
They should Kuku cancel league na

Why??

Its just wishful thinking.

Haters gonna hate Sha, but unless you're a board member of the FA, opinions of those who wanted the season cancelled are inconsequential..

Y'all should deal with it.

Liverpool is lifting the trophy when the season resumes.
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
openmine:

Seems you didn't read the post properly!

Before now,there were strong rumours gathering that the EPL would be declared null and void!
Most rumours were hinged on the fact that the euro 2020 will pose a stumbling block to the conclusion of many suspended leagues!

But after Uefa made a move that postponed the tournament till next year, this ensured that EPL would have no issues concluding the league due to dat postponement!

In other words,Liverpool fans actually have a lot to celebrate because the EPL has declared that it will ensure the conclusion of this season's league!

bad news. i always want them to walk alone.
Re: Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Paradise5050:
The FA should av included plans of inventions that could keep us going weekends. Yes they should also consider us not only the players because our lives are important too.
How do they expect me to survive the even more dangerous virus of living without football till far May?
Pls they should prioritize fans too and make amendments in their selfish decision na!

6weeks without football is like 6yrs without food for me o
Should I faint or should I cry?

overrated premiershit can suspend their league till 2030 , fifa won't give a flying fvck. laliga & ucl better than premiershit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juventus Rejects Man Utd’s Cavani Offer Despite Ronaldo’s Transfer / Barcelona Shortlists Henry As Setien's Replacement / Fenway Sports Group Puts Liverpool FC Up For Sale After 12 Years Of Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.