Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Covid-19, Dangerous Practices That Must Be Stopped Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19, Dangerous Practices That Must Be Stopped Now (287 Views)

Sickning And Potential Dangerous Practices Of Some Banana Sellers / 58 Nigerian Doctors Stopped At Lagos Airport, Were Promised Millions By UK Firm / What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19, Dangerous Practices That Must Be Stopped Now by lx: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
THIS THREAD IS FOR NAIRALANDERS TO HELP THE AUTHORITIES AND PUBLIC IDENTIFY RISKY PRACTICES THAT MAY AID THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS.

I was at the University of Benin, Ugbowo and as drove through the gate I was handed a tally by the security staff at the gate, like every other motorists going into the university.

I was concerned that the issuance of tallies to the thousands of motorists visiting the university at this time is a potential risk. So, I sort the audience of the CSO and pleaded that the security practice be suspended immediately. Unfortunately, he said not immediately but tomorrow.

Please, get the hotels, universities and any such places around you to stop issuing tallies immediately.

I ENCOURAGE FELLOW NAIRALANDERS TO FOLLOW THIS THREAD AND IDENTIFY OTHER DANGEROUS PRACTICES THAT MAY LEAD TO THE SPREAD.

Re: Covid-19, Dangerous Practices That Must Be Stopped Now by yaksdavirus: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Collecting change too might lead to spread of the virus so leave your change OK. Las las we go dey alright.
Re: Covid-19, Dangerous Practices That Must Be Stopped Now by OttHin: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Becareful of the things you touch with your bare hands...

Meanwhile..... Start earning some cash with this great platform, no registration fee. Check my signature for more details.
Re: Covid-19, Dangerous Practices That Must Be Stopped Now by yvelchstores(f): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
Using the atm machine without having your hand sanitizer handy.
Re: Covid-19, Dangerous Practices That Must Be Stopped Now by Perfecttouchade: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
yvelchstores:
Using the atm machine without having your hand sanitizer handy.
I do take small pieces of paper along when I want to use the ATM..so I press the buttons with the paper grin

1 Like

Re: Covid-19, Dangerous Practices That Must Be Stopped Now by Perfecttouchade: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pastor: hold the person next to u tight, pray dis prayer loud and scream
Members: quickly grab the next person's hand...chaii what if the person u are holding is infected...as the person dey scream die die die spit dey drop for your body..till all these are over, we need to take precautions..may God put an end to this shit

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: PDP Orders NCDC To Enter Aso Rock And Isolate All Who Touched Kyari / Covid-19 - Breaking News - Six Covid-19 Patients Now Negative, Says Sanwo-olu / What Many Nigerians Are Doing Now Against Corona Virus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.