Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Learn The Power Of Social Media, Internet Marketing, Network Marketing Etc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn The Power Of Social Media, Internet Marketing, Network Marketing Etc (145 Views)

Thriving In Turbulent Times: Unlocking The Power Of Nigeria's Workforce / Why Network Marketing May Not Be As Bad As You Think / Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Power Of Social Media, Internet Marketing, Network Marketing Etc by oldsol(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
I have gotten mails from companies I subscribe to their newsletter saying they are closing down and moving operations online while their workers work from home(Nigerian companies)

I hope while we are trying to be safe, we are learning something too....the importance of working online or knowing your way around working online and also that working from home is actually a thing....

I think when all of this is over a lot of employees working from home would prefer they keep working from home as they will see the difference

I got a link to a news saying lagos state bans gathering of over 50 meaning churches and mosques are closed for the next 4 weeks, now religious bodies who has been streaming live services before won’t find it hard to still conduct service online to their congregations at home

I am saying it’s time to learn something other than the wall and brick method, start learning how to build a business online and how to make money online, it is important as clearly seen now..

It’s safe!! Yes working online and from home is now having a new meaning....safety

Do try to be more open minded now, you need an alternative to that which you already know

Learn the power of social media, internet marketing, network marketing etc

In every situation we find ourselves there is always a lesson to learn if we don’t focus too much on what’s going wrong.....

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Executive And Sales Executive Needed In A Fashion House / Cheapest Way To Ship From The UK & USA To Nigeria / Secret Affiliate Marketing Strategy Has Been Revealed..earn Commision From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.