Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

How Much Do I Need To Save To Get An Accomodation In Lagos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do I Need To Save To Get An Accomodation In Lagos. (347 Views)

Accomodation In Calabar / Man Destroys Fiance Wedding After She Used Money They Save to Wed another man(pi / Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Save To Get An Accomodation In Lagos. by Orizzymiller(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good afternoon all i currently earn a bit above 40k..i work in lagos and live in ota ogunstate.transportation is killing me .pls i need advice on how much to save up to get a good accomodation in lagos
Re: How Much Do I Need To Save To Get An Accomodation In Lagos. by Akunwafor(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Depends on the location you have in mind.

If it's akoka, you should have about 500k down.

My own miniflat, I spent about 1million because I furnished it to my taste. My rent is 400k
Re: How Much Do I Need To Save To Get An Accomodation In Lagos. by ikh777: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Akunwafor:
Depends on the location you have in mind.

If it's akoka, you should have about 500k down.

My own miniflat, I spent about 1million because I furnished it to my taste. My rent is 400k

400k? in AKOKA? pls where, I need a place in akoka or surulere that is not more than 650k total package
Re: How Much Do I Need To Save To Get An Accomodation In Lagos. by Akunwafor(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
ikh777:

400k? in AKOKA? pls where, I need a place in akoka or surulere that is not more than 650k total package

Chemist/ilaje side
shomolu side
Iwaya side

Just target areas not too close to unilag so that you get favorable prices.

My 400k was 560k total.

Then check all these property websites and harvest agents numbers from there.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Do This Period, Very Important! / Money Heist Season 4 Complete Episodes / How To Enlarge Your Penis, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.