Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning (2611 Views)

Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! / My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Just this afternoon, I saw a vision of a lawmaker in Nigeria sponsoring a bill to make the vaccines compulsory. He is from Northern Nigeria.

I saw that himself has planned not to take the vaccines. Neither he nor his family. He has a daughter too. But because of outside pressure from international bodies, he chooses to sponsor this bill.

I am posting this now as a WARNING because YAHUAH will not take kindly with him. His judgement will be sure.

This is for the records.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by Seun(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dude, we already have compulsory vaccination for diseases like measles and smallpox. Adding Coronavirus to that list is not a big deal.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by Grupo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
donnie:
Just this afternoon, I saw a vision of a lawmaker in Nigeria sponsoring a bill to make the vaccines compulsory. He is from Northern Nigeria.

I saw that himself has planned not to take the vaccines. Neither he nor his family. He has a daughter too. But because of outside pressure from international bodies, he chooses to sponsor this bill.

I am posting this now as a WARNING because YAHUAH will not take kindly with him. His judgement will be sure.

This is for the records.

Shalom.

Are you sure you don't have malaria?

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Seun:
Dude, we already have compulsory vaccination for diseases like measles and smallpox. Adding Coronavirus to that list is not a big deal.

It should not be compulsory. Let the globalists and all who believe in those who made the vaccine take the vaccine. People should have a choice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Grupo:

Are you sure you don't have malaria?

Woe unto the man who will sponsor that bill.
Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by Seun(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2020
donnie:
It should not be compulsory. Let the globalists and all who believe in those who made the vaccine take the vaccine. People should have a choice.
If a significant portion of the population refuses to get immunized, the highly infectious and nasty diseases that we are trying to eradicate from society will continue to spread. Making vaccination compulsory prevents this.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Seun:
If a significant portion of the population refuses to get immunized, the highly infectious and nasty diseases that we are trying to eradicate from society will continue to spread. Making vaccination compulsory prevents this.

Let's watch and see what happens in Ethiopia where China just sent relief materials/ Covid19 testing kits. Look out for the numbers. If the numbers suddenly spike upwards, I will blow alarm.

What happened to our local traditional medicine scientists... Why don't we empower them for research? We have detroyed them because of white supremacy. We have all the natural herbs and cures in Africa to defeat whatever terrorist attack in the name of virus.

We are (or pretend to be) too naive in Africa. Africa is the main target of that virus. They expect us to be dying like fowls on the streets. There is a goal set to reduce world population because according to the globalists, the resources available in the world are limited. Plus the impact of a growing world population on climate change. This is the mindset of people like Bill Gates and those of the Illuminati elite family who run this world as a business corporation
Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by Sheunma: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
donnie:

This is for the records.

Shalom.
You never tell us your real problem. If u will doubt and scritinize the same religion u try so hàrd tò defend, which by the way, was given you by the same white supremacist you now accuse of trying to surreptiously tàkè away by way of vaccination, you'd probably have earned for yourself some credibility with your con theory.

You say, africa is naive. That we dont use out traditional medicine and wẹ dont research and empower its practitioners. I ask you, the religion wey u carry for head like world cup today shey na your traditional religion? Is YAHUAH your ancestral god?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sheunma:

You say, africa is naive. That we dont use out traditional medicine and wẹ dont research and empower its practitioners. I ask you, the religion wey u carry for head like world cup today shey na your traditional religion? Is YAHUAH your ancestral god?

YES his name is NYAHMBI also called NZAMBI. The name YAHUAH is not strange to the Bantu people. Even the names we bear carry his name YAH. The Bantu/ Israelite culture is not a religion. This is our culture which we have abandoned. My town's people call the Hebrew name without even knowing: ISHOR for God. (SHA pronounced shor, meaning salvation in Hebrew is used in YAHUSHA, translated as Jesus in Engish). Even the name of my village begins with the word ISHI which is also the name of the almighty YAH (Hosea 2:16).
We are the people of the bible... deal with it!

And I have given YAH's WORD as commanded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Letter from King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883

“Reverends, Fathers and Dear Compatriots: The task that is given to fulfill is very delicate
and requires much tact. You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelization must inspire
above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach
the niggers to know God, this they know already. They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi...
They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else's wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they
know already.

Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which
means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in
that part of the world... Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won't revolt when the
recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent's teachings. The children have to learn
to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist
on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to
read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by LordReed(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Your Yahuah never shows you people anything positive. What trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:
Your Yahuah never shows you people anything positive. What trash.

I'm not one of your usual sweet-talking preachers. We already have too many of them.

I cannot tell lies when YAH is showing me his hand of judgment. And it will continue in series, until His people get the message and repent. It is for their good. Also, if you must know, I have been announcing judgment since September last year.
Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
donnie:

I'm not one of your usual sweet-talking preachers. We already have too many of them.

I cannot tell lies when YAH is showing me his hand of judgment. And it will continue in series, until His people get the message and repent. It is for their good. Also, if you must know, I have been announcing judgment since September last year.

You are all are alike prophesying doom, gloom and end time jargons. Thanks to efforts of humans to make access to information much more easy, we would have been swallowing all your bullshít.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

You are all are alike prophesying doom, gloom and end time jargons. Thanks to efforts of humans to make access to information much more easy, we would have been swallowing all your bullshít.

Yeah exactly, the world will always have it's own version to give, as long as it doesn't give glory to YAH.
Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by Seun(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
donnie:
We are (or pretend to be) too naive in Africa. Africa is the main target of that virus. They expect us to be dying like fowls on the streets. There is a goal set to reduce world population because according to the globalists, the resources available in the world are limited. Plus the impact of a growing world population on climate change. This is the mindset of people like Bill Gates and those of the Illuminati elite family who run this world as a business corporation
If the virus was bio-engineered by China and Africa was the main target, they would have released it in Lagos, Cairo, or Capetown. Not in Wuhan.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Seun:

If the virus was bio-engineered by China and Africa was the main target, they would have released it in Lagos, Cairo, or Capetown. Not in Wuhan.

You cannot know exactly because some have said that what caused the first deaths for which Vaccines were "required" had to do with the switching on of the 5G wave. We don't have 5G here. And that the deaths had to be shown live on camera as they were occuring and so on to create panic.
Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by tillaman(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Seun:

what if they released it in Wuhan to cover their tracks I mean what’s bad if they sacrifice few people just to achieve what they desire

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
donnie:

Yeah exactly, the world will always have it's own version to give, as long as it doesn't give glory to YAH.

This your incredibly needy god, always needing affirmations like a narcissist.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by LordReed(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
donnie:

You cannot know exactly because some have said that what caused the first deaths for which Vaccines were "required" had to do with the switching on of the 5G wave. We don't have 5G here. And that the deaths had to be shown live on camera as they were occuring and so on to create panic.

There some things that are too ridiculous to consider whether you can know it for certain or not. This is one of them.
Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

There some things that are too ridiculous to consider whether you can know it for certain or not. This is one of them.

No, not ridiculous. Nothing I said there is impracticable.
Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by LordReed(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
donnie:

No, not ridiculous. Nothing I said there is impracticable.

Ridiculous =/= impracticable.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
This thread is too ridiculous and cringing. Op, if we can open your brain right now, I'm sure it's oozing of worms and caterpillars. Jeeezz.. Can't believe people can reason in this manner.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
HenryDion:
This thread is too ridiculous and cringing. Op, if we can open your brain right now, I'm sure it's oozing of worms and caterpillars. Jeeezz.. Can't believe people can reason in this manner.

Some of us have had our eyes washed and ears cleaned to see and hear properly.
Even in the US, vaccines are not compulsory in many states... Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by LordReed(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
donnie:

Some of us have had our eyes washed and ears cleaned to see and hear properly.
Even in the US, vaccines are not compulsory in many states... Wake up!

Yeah it's because of fools like you that polio has returned to a country that had eliminated the disease for years.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

Yeah it's because of fools like you that polio has returned to a country that had eliminated the disease for years.
If you had the intelligence you claim to have, you will be able to engage me intelligently in discussion without throwing insults. In fact I wonder why you will even bother about what a fool has to say if you arent one.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by LordReed(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
donnie:

If you had the intelligence you claim to have, you will be able to engage me intelligently in discussion without throwing insults. In fact I wonder why you will even bother about what a fool has to say if you arent one.

I didn't claim intelligence but apparently your self esteem is cowed by non-conspiracy theory information. I am engaging you to show you your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Product of brainwashing.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

I didn't claim intelligence but apparently your self esteem is cowed by non-conspiracy theory information. I am engaging you to show you your foolishness.

Look at this idiot. What information did you provide? Go through your posts and see you haven't engaged me one bit. Just making snide remarks here and there like a village gossip. Only Seun has made sensible comments here.
Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by LordReed(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Has polio not returned because people like you were refusing to vaccinate? That is not information? Dummy conspiracy theorist. Your head is not in the real world so I am not surprised.

donnie:

Look at this idiot. What information did you provide? Go through your posts and see you haven't engaged me one bit. Just making snide remarks here and there like a village gossip. Only Seun has made sensible comments here.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by donnie(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

Has polio not returned because people like you were refusing to vaccinate? That is not information? Dummy conspiracy theorist. Your head is not in the real world so I am not surprised.

And there he goes, repeating Seun's thoughts... what a dull somebody. angry

Seun:

Bear in mind Seun, that I'm not referring to vaccinations in general but to this particular one.

And If I may ask, have you heard of any measures taken by our government to ensure the tons of items received from China are Corona free? Also, knowing Nigeria and Nigerians, do you think those test kits will be tested to verify the accuracy of the results they give?

I understand the panic, but we are at a time of war. We should employ our own intelligence systems as well. Not everything should be accepted without scrutiny.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by LordReed(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
donnie:

And there he goes, repeating Seun's thoughts... what a dull somebody. angry

What a dunderhead. Seun says nothing about polio or its return after being eradicated. Do you even understand what you read?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by Seun(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2020
tillaman:
what if they released it in Wuhan to cover their tracks I mean what’s bad if they sacrifice few people just to achieve what they desire
That would have been unnecessary; it would have been easy for people to believe that the Coronavirus, like the Ebola virus, originated in Africa.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Seun:

That would have been unnecessary; it would have been easy for people to believe that the Coronavirus, like the Ebola virus, originated in Africa.

Thank you. All these foolish conspiracy theorists. The Chinese could have deployed a bio weapon anywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos / ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ / Religion Is Jargon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.