Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Want To Buy A Car This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Buy A Car This Year (597 Views)

Will You Ejaculate On A Lady In A Commercial Car? This Man Did It / Lovers Died While Having S3x In A Car This Morning (photos) / Photos: Lovers Died While Having Sex In A Car This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Car This Year by Androidplanet(f): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Please nairalanders, I want to buy a car but I'm thinking of investing as i dont have enough money, i work 9 - 5 and was able to save some money but I don't want to spend it all on the car. What good business can I start with 500k. So I can buy the car from profit and still keep making money?

N.b: please note passive income is preferable as I can't combine my work with running around.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car This Year by MrToothBrush: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Dangote Cement purchase
But your shop has to be in a new development area
Re: I Want To Buy A Car This Year by phorget(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
I'll advice you buy your car and have your peace of mind intact.
A new investment needs proper management and supervision of which with your kind of job I'm not sure you'll be available to do that.
If you have a well secured job then please for comfortability and not for luxury buy your car and try to save up. As soon as you know you can have a spare time to supervise a young investment then you can start to think about investing.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Car This Year by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Androidplanet:
Please nairalanders, I want to buy a car but I'm thinking of investing as i dont have enough money, i work 9 - 5 and was able to save some money but I don't want to spend it all on the car. What good business can I start with 500k. So I can buy the car from profit and still keep making money?

N.b: please note passive income is preferable as I can't combine my work with running around.
i can see yur hard wrkin, we cud be togeda building our career grin
Re: I Want To Buy A Car This Year by adexpa(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
how long have you been saving to make 500k and the next thing is buying car............you dont think of expanding your source of income first.......you dont think your 9-5 can end any day......
my advice;
sit down and think of saving more while you are looking for a good business.( car is not an asset but liability; it will add to your expenses)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Car This Year by DeSepiero(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
A recession is looming and you think of buying a car?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Car This Year by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
You want to start a business in Nigeria ??

Okay..
Re: I Want To Buy A Car This Year by Randy100: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Buy the car and forget the investment. You can use the car to collect loan. I have similar experience and in my case I used all the money I saved from my internship to buy a car and critique did what they know how to do best and that is criticize me that I am not financial intelligent. My point is at a certain age, there are things you should do when others are doing it. Do you want to drive your first car at age 50?
Re: I Want To Buy A Car This Year by seniorgozman(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
My dear what kind of car can you buy with 500k, you still need to save more money

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Car This Year by AfroKnight: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Is there any business you can start without running it personally? What you need is a business you can run while you are not at work. Trading in women’s clothes and shoes is a good hustle. You can deliver your goods during break or after work. You can sell on Instagram.

But you will be involved in it. It won’t run itself and you should not entrust a new business to any other person.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car This Year by icebird25(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Keep the 500k ..when this Corona issue is over .
Use the 500k to stake..
Tottenham vs man u
Prediction:away wim
Odd : 3:00
Stake ; 500k
Potential winning income:1.5m

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New funny and creative group / Sperm Included On How To Cure Corona Virus By Paulina / As I'm Typing I Just Finished The First One Now And Enjoying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.