Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Corona Virus Humbles World Religion And Exposes Their Weakness - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corona Virus Humbles World Religion And Exposes Their Weakness (1308 Views)

Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corona Virus Humbles World Religion And Exposes Their Weakness by Righteousness89(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
kingxsamz:

If you had sense you wouldn't have typed the trash you posted earlier...
You didn't even read the post before commenting.
[/s]

If you have eyes you won't post this Thrash! But I know u here as a person with a Reprobate and Dead mind!
Re: Corona Virus Humbles World Religion And Exposes Their Weakness by truthislight: 3:33am On Mar 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

The one that really got me confused was when they removed a supposed holy water in order not to spread the virus.
Holy water wey suppose pursue virus nai dey spread virus... grin grin grin

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Humbles World Religion And Exposes Their Weakness by Sibrah: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Well at least your pastors all have faith. Their Faith can move mountains. They should use that in curing the virus. undecided
What about yours?
Re: Corona Virus Humbles World Religion And Exposes Their Weakness by kazyhm(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2020
Samunique:
You people are just delebrately being unjust.

Since the beginning of this whole thing the pastors have been at the receiving end, most especially in Nigeria. Even the Chinese who are the most affected never see it as occasion to crucify the pastors among them.

n if I may ask you people, are the pastors the cause of this epidemic ?

What would you have them do

To go from street to street and be hunting for coronavirus patients so that they could heal them?
Or, to bust into the isolation centers without formal invitations from the authorities in the name of wanting to prove the doubters wrong?

What do you want them to do exactly?

Are pastors your problems ?

The government made an order to stop large gatherings of people and these influential pastors choose to lead by example, and all you could do is to demand their heads.

Pls what is their sin excatly, bcs I don't understand ?
Bcs I'm very disturbed about the rants all over NL against the pastors most especially, on any coronavirus thread !

Pls free these people, they are not your problem, neither are they the cause of the virus.

If the government needs their help,they will be invited and if they refuse to show up, then that'll be a different case.......

Actually they are part of our problems

They encourage wishful expectation and promote mediocrity

Only if we could team up to build the nation the way and manner we do to build religion houses, atleast....our economic problems won't be this much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deborah Yakubu: This How Muslims Are Celebrating Her Death On Social Media. / Good Friday Miracle Night -The Event, The Message, The Campaign. / That You Are Born Again Does Not Guarantee Answers To Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.