Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown (5859 Views)

The Beauty Of Lagos During The Corona Virus lockdown -photo / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures / Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Sammy07: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
But I read stories about how Makinde is working. Some even call him the best governor in the country. What happened?

Tho I'm from Ondo
But as iammo have said.
Oyo state will soon join you guys.
Even Osun state If both of them don't sit up

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
iammo:

you sure sound sick better go get tested for corona virus cos the hallucination is manifesting in you

Broken records.

Was is it not same money that named Nigeria bottling company as a feat in Ondo state.

May sango but not ota forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by iammo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Your antics was poor young man. Next time prepare yourself better.

I hate broken records. They are always empty.

dude get off my mention and get help or take your meds

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by googi: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Was it not Makinde that had a rally in the middle of korokorovirus?

SQLmastar:
Which state functions?
is america annexed to Abia?

Dis man. You have to take it out of my mouth?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
iammo:

dude get off my mention and get help or take your meds

Broken records are always empty.

Are you part of one time free education in west that was free of knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by ABIAfirstman: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oh who cursed Abia state?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by iammo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Broken records.

Was is it not same money that named Nigeria bottling company as a feat in Ondo state.

May sango but not ota forgive you.

May sango but not ota forgive you

does this statement make sense or show you are alright... abeg go and get tested for codvid-19 and stop taking weed

you cant even type well, am sure you are seeing double, #SayNoToWeed #GetTested

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by ABIAfirstman: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. The state has had consistently the worst governors since 1999 back to back .

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
iammo:

May sango but not ota forgive you

does this statement show that lack sense show you are alright... abeg go and get tested for codvid-19 and stop taking weed

you cant even type well, am sure you are seeing double, #SayNoToWeed #GetTested

Convid-19 case in west needs all omoluabis to be quarantined. You all need to get tested not the other way round.

That's why I always say that most of you guys type without back emf reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Ezmans: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Lolzzz

Governor of Abia state is fond of travelling outside.

Guess he is carting funds away to other civilisation.
the most traveling governor

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by gulfer: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
What state function is Abia state governor performing in the US.....or is therea replica Ariaria slum market intge US angry angry angry.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Xisnin(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sammy07:

Tho I'm from Ondo
But as iammo have said.
Stop making empty statements.
Join them as to how?
Be specific about what you mean.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sammy07:

Tho I'm from Ondo
But as iammo have said.

Mind you are replying to same moniker u wrote his name. That's same person you are quoting.

Secondly on what Index is ondo state better than Abia....if not bad leaders.

Get your facts right and accordingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by JoeMayami168(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lmao, even the ones that are in Nigeria don't you see how serious minded they are last night deliberating on how to close the border.

Lol, no one wants to die but their children's should stay in UK because they have good amenities.

I was surprise to see the orderliness and oneness of this politicians last night.

Corona na Virus oooo.���
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Sammy07: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Mind you are replying to same moniker u wrote his name. That's same person you are quoting.

Secondly on what Index is ondo state better than Abia....if not bad leaders.

Get your facts right and accordingly.

See this one asking me what index is Ondo state better and Abia

Is it not the same abia that have been b4 or another one??
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Airtimex(m): 1:15am On Mar 20, 2020
Is funny shaa....but na the same thing.
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Danzakidakura(m): 1:58am On Mar 20, 2020
daddytime:
Corona can Virus him, he hasn't been useful here after all.

Useless people.
nobody in your lineage has attend his achievement in life and i dont think anybody will ever do, so stop hating who pass you pass you.
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Kingspin(m): 3:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Can he be overthrown?

That man defines Nigerian leadership failure.
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=AsomughaChuks05 post=87587790 Ikpeazu was in the US recently performing state functions last week.

[/quote]

Performing state functions indeed in USA

Being in States for some year's and I have never ever heard of any US governor travelling to perform state functions in another country.
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by daddytime(m): 6:23am On Mar 20, 2020
Danzakidakura:
nobody in your lineage has attend his achievement in life and i dont think anybody will ever do, so stop hating who pass you pass you.

With the useless English wey you write up there. E be like say you hit head for ground when dem born you, animal.

Thunder erase your entire lineage.
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2020
Danzakidakura:

You are here defending Okezie Ikpeazu but will Insult buhari in another thread...

Hypocritical nkakwu.
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by orisa37: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
The Governor of Abia State, Governor Victor Okezie Ikpeazu, has been reported to be caught by the travel restrictions and containment measure against the Coronavirus in the US. Ikpeazu was in the US recently performing state functions last week.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/60c304a60fa83f3af8fb56d581140181?client=news

He should be fired and impeached on arrival.
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by AsomughaChuks05: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Continue talking and replying yourself.

AsomughaChuks05

One thing is certain and that is name...it easily depicts location with such names.

But your antics here was too poor.
It's like you have mental problem.
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by AsomughaChuks05: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2020
Tomide007:

Pls come to Ibadan yourself, and ask anyone to point out his projects...the media hype is just too much.
Then he must not be allowed to get away with his propaganda because he has had many especially those who don't live in Oyo state fooled. It is too early for him to be engaging in propaganda.
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by caler22(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Good for him at lest he now have enough time to cruise in AMERICA.

MEAN WHILE VOTE MY DAUGHTER FOR BABY AWARD, YOUR VOTE MEAN ALOT THANK YOU.

https://royalmalc.com/rba-season-2-1/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=1042
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
It's like you have mental problem.

Same reply from other moniker.

Many Nigeria and dem Nigerians has so much low self esteem, inferiority complex....not proud of themselves.

Even your name can't be answered by abians...that's not the surname among them.

The energy you input here, if u do such in ur SW states, your leaders will take u serious and alleviate poverty ravaging your land.

Poverty comes with many lifestyle and thinking though and you are exhibiting one of them.
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Countersam(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
The Governor of Abia State, Governor Victor Okezie Ikpeazu, has been reported to be caught by the travel restrictions and containment measure against the Coronavirus in the US. Ikpeazu was in the US recently performing state functions last week.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/60c304a60fa83f3af8fb56d581140181?client=news

In your absence YAWA don gasss..... Do come back jare..... U have to explain. Alot...

Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by ajebuter(f): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2020
seunlayi:
Can't he start trekking?

Or start swimming.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by derbykol(f): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Trap him there till 2023
Re: Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Trapped In America By Corona Virus Lockdown by Inkling(f): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
He should remain there

For your best online business check www.ewatomi.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Staunch Buhari Supporter Receives His Own Dividend Of Democracy (pics) / 90% Nigerians Still Depend On Hoes, Cutlasses To Survive – Shettima / PDP Denies Suspending Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.