Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

What Love Can Do----the True Test Of Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Love Can Do----the True Test Of Love (862 Views)

Sunni And Shia Crisis: A Test Of Mohammed Prophethood / The True Test / GRACE: What's Love Got To Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Love Can Do----the True Test Of Love by adeola1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2007
. WHAT LOVE CAN DO
A small boy went into a pet shop."Master," He addressed the manager,"I want to buy that puppy."
The Proprietor followed the pointed finger to the little crippled dog all by himself."Son ."he replied,"that puppy is worthless.We are going to have him put to sleep in the next few days."
"But," the would-be owner answered ,"I have saved my money just to buy that one puppy.I have been loking at him in the window every day .He is the only one I want."
One again the manager of the store explained the problem--the dog was crippled and worthless,and would be put to sleep.The small chap then reached down with two little hands and pulled up his trousers.The man observed two little legs enclosed in braces."Mister,"he said,"you don't know what love can do!
Have you ever think of the love of Jesus ?Jesus came to die for your sin on the wooden cross , even though you are crippled and worthless and have no value Jesus stil LOVE you.
Listen to this loving voice , For God so loved the world ,that He gave His only begotten son ,that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life-----John 3 :16
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOd-----Rom.3:23, IF YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR YOUR LIFE TO JESUS KINDLY SEND THE THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR UNSAVED FRIEND.
MAKE A DECISION TO DAY AND CONFESS HIM AS SAVIOUR
Confessing to God that I am a sinner,and beleiving that the Lord Jesus Christ died for my sin on the cross and was raised for my justification.I do now receive and confessHim as personal saviour.
You are now welcome to God' Family.
God Bless you.

WITH LOVE FROM ADEOLA AKINRINMADE
GUB WEB MASTER AND ONLINE EDITOR

(1) (Reply)

Christianity And Marriage / Church Of Christ Members Only! / Is Tithe Meant For Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.