Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. (2174 Views)

5 Scaring Pictures Of The Secret Societies / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Esoteric Paths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Afromentalist: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2020
#Mentalistsonly

It is difficult to rise to (and remain on) the top in a context like that of Nigeria without having to face an invitation to join some esoteric group.

Because of the scarcity of opportunities and employments, men in (and of) power sometimes use affiliations as a mean of rationing the supply of jobs. If 1000 people are applying for that same job, same contract or same other opportunity, there must be a base through which it is decided who is gonna get that opportunity.

That basis of discrimination can be linked to merit (age, experience, diplomas, etc) or not (tribe or membership in some secret society).

People wonder why in the West, it is not requiredto join some club before being appointed. Well, it is not because whites are more righteous than Africans, rather it is all about availability of opportunities. If you propose to an average British teen to join a club to get a position, he will f.uck you and move away because he knows he has a choice. In Nigeria, how you go refuse that position wey you Sabi wella say you or your entire generation for never see am again?

So this is it. It is an unfortunate situation, but it is the reality. Life is not designed to be fair, and the strong dominates the weak. Your only option when you are weak, is to be wise, because only the wise can control the strong.

Hence the question. Should you join a secret society? Under which conditions?

And for those who already joined, how do you leave (if you joined the wrong way and want to escape)?

This will be the topic of our next discussions. Feel free to read our previous masterclass about how to create your own luck.

The African Mentalist

2 Likes

Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Afromentalist: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2020
Feel free to share your experience or that of others (should they be authentic) or even air criticisms and ask questions.

We want to hear from you before and as we proceed.
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2020
Thanks, sir. Apart from material benefits, which these cults assist their members with, is there is "jazz" about these things?

Is voodoo real? Is blood money real? There are things an average person typically associates with these cults.
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2020
APART FROM NOT BELIEVING THAT ALL THEIR JUJU AND CHARMS ARE USELESS AND POWERLESS, I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER FIND MYSELF WITH ANY OF THESE ASSOCIATIONS BECAUSE I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO DRINK BLOOD, OR SUBMIT HAHN FOR RITUALS. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by hahn(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
APART FROM NOT BELIEVING THAT ALL THEIR JUJU AND CHARMS ARE USELESS AND POWERLESS, I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER FIND MYSELF WITH ANY OF THESE ASSOCIATIONS BECAUSE I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO DRINK BLOOD, OR SUBMIT HAHN FOR RITUALS. cheesy

If Dem dey share money for there I go join o.

I have some very useless theists on my list I will not mind to donate for a Ghana must go of usd

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 26, 2020
Personally, I don't see the point of a person leaving a religion only to join a cult or esoteric group.

Whether religions or cults, they limit one's freedom and independent thinking.
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Afromentalist: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
gensteejay:
?Is voodoo real? Is blood money real? There are things an average person typically associates with these cults.
Voodoo is real. I don't know what you call blood money.

Secret societies of the western type (Amorc for instance) rarely practice things Like voodoo or sorcery. They are more like educating people about their hidden abilities and a lobby of Power.

Ogboni and the likea on the other hand are quite different.

CAPSLOCKED:
[color=#990000]APART FROM NOT BELIEVING THAT ALL THEIR JUJU AND CHARMS ARE USELESS AND POWERLESS, /color]
I would not say it, although I get your point. A computer programme is a totally virtual thing with no real substance in reality, but his effects can be dramatic.

Concepts of gods and similar things are totally unreal yet can be very powerful.

If someone can hypnotize you in 5 secondsu into behaving like a gorilla or feeling Hot no matter how hard you try to resist him, think about what other applications can be made with similar and superior knowledge. Why do you think someone can't use similar techniques to force you into voting Buhari?

Human beings are mental creatures (thought is the greatness of mankind said Blaise Pascal) and there is tremendous power that can be derived from learning and use mental dispositions of humans.

Even hardcore atheist such as Schopenhauer, Spinoza, CARL JUNG or Sigmund Freud have written great treatise on the subject.

So think well before you say it is useless.

3 Likes

Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Goddys(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Waiting for the exposition
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Afromentalist: 3:12am On Mar 28, 2020
Contrarily to most people's belief, secret cults / societies are not inherently evil. They are usually formed around ideals that are usually noble.

Western esoteric circles for instance, such as Amorc, Free Masonry, O.T.O, the martinic order, Thelema and many others are not satanic in nature. They usually are meant to liberate man from his base instincts and teach him how to unleash his full potential. Eastern traditions such as Mo Pai, Taoism, Eckankar, are likewise not devilish inherently. Usually they are concerned with reaching enlightenment and everlasting life or Buddhahood. Even African esoteric circles such as those found in our villages are not evil at their core. They are usually formed in the interest of protecting the interests of the Kingdom, the tradition and provide guidance to the rulers.

The notion that these circles are satanic has been mainly spread by christian and muslim invaders. Meanwhile those who continue to believe these deceptive lies may totally ignore that much of human progress has been the result of some of these esoteric schools.

It is indeed very well known that the modern conception of a state is a pure masonic concept. Freedom for all, democracy, universal human rights and great masonic concepts that were later on universally adopted.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Afromentalist: 3:27am On Mar 28, 2020
That secret societies start off positively does not mean they always remain so. Sometimes an organization loses sight of its original purpose, or is hijacked by internal or external forces that forces it to take a different course.

It is suggested that after colonization, the white slavemaster who were to leave the continent found in some esoteric circles the perfect environment to perpetuate their domination over the negroes, albeit secretly. They would make sure that all the major leaders belong to a few secret societies of the western type which they control and from there they can further their own imperialistic agendas.

Indeed it is strange to observe that most african head of states and political leaders belong to one secret society or the other, openly or on the low, and also are major financial contributors. Some african head of states even have their own Lodges (such as Bongo in Gabon) directly linked to the mother lodge In France, England or the US.

When most of the political elites is affiliated to one secret society or the other, who is stupid enough not to believe that they conglomerate to influence and dictates the course of the country?

Obviously, on your way to the top you must surely face an invitation to partake to "the table". The question now is, should you accept ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by triplechoice(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nigeria is being controlled by cultists and will continue to, unless something akin to a miracle happens to change things.

These people are everywhere and the only thing they're interested in, is how they can manipulate the system to benefit themselves and their loyalist .They don't care for the masses.
The way things are playing out in this country can be likened to a game of football whose result is already rigged. Only bettors(cult members) with insider info can cash out while the ignorant ones(the masses) unaware that illusion has been thrown at them will continue to bet and lose their money, untill they become impoverished
Honestly, things are not normal.Nigeria is a country where working hard or smart to succeed hardly works It's war Only the strong and those who know how to "fight"can succeed.
Crying ,God help me! God help me! Will not help anyone.
In this same Nigeria, we had a finance minister who had succeded in helping other countries to turn around their economies and stabilised things for them .But she could not succeed here.Why? because these set of evil people frustrated her.Now, she is part of South Africa economy coucil.
Sorry,God cannot help us.We need to find ways to help ourselves.The religious leaders have also joined them.
Someone told me it's our karma.Maybe he is correct.I can't tell
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by arazanbal: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
for me there is always the existence of God, devil, the good and the bad from time imemorial, joining a cult elder good or bad was designed by men towards a common goal where as God original goal was for man to leave freely,that the more reason man was created with a free will Spirit and if not because of that satan will neva be able to tempt man in the first place neither will there be an evil will or mind to kill and do all kinds of bad tins
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by koxyz: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Ogboniabalaiye: 1:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Afromentalist:

Voodoo is real. I don't know what you call blood money.

Secret societies of the western type (Amorc for instance) rarely practice things Like voodoo or sorcery. They are more like educating people about their hidden abilities and a lobby of Power.

Ogboni and the likea on the other hand are quite different.

I would not say it, although I get your point. A computer programme is a totally virtual thing with no real substance in reality, but his effects can be dramatic.

Concepts of gods and similar things are totally unreal yet can be very powerful.

If someone can hypnotize you in 5 secondsu into behaving like a gorilla or feeling Hot no matter how hard you try to resist him, think about what other applications can be made with similar and superior knowledge. Why do you think someone can't use similar techniques to force you into voting Buhari?

Human beings are mental creatures (thought is the greatness of mankind said Blaise Pascal) and there is tremendous power that can be derived from learning and use mental dispositions of humans.

Even hardcore atheist such as Schopenhauer, Spinoza, CARL JUNG or Sigmund Freud have written great treatise on the subject.

So think well before you say it is useless.

Ogboni is different and unique, you can learn more on

http://www.therenownedogboniabalaiye.com

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by milkywaves(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Hi @ AfroMentalist, how can i contact you pls?
Here's is my mail: MASMICNIG@GMAIL.COM
Thanks
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Waiting for more updates.

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Didi965: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
milkywaves:
Thanks
hello please were you able to contact him
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Afromentalist: 5:49am On Aug 09, 2020
milkywaves:
Thanks
Didi965:
Hello I just realized That the email I used for Nairaland is not the one I thought. I can’t recall which one I used.

All who want to discuss in private can shoot me a mail at mentalistafrican@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Afromentalist: 5:51am On Aug 09, 2020
gensteejay:
Waiting for more updates.
I had completely forgotten this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Didi965: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Afromentalist:

Hello I just realized That the email I used for Nairaland is not the one I thought. I can’t recall which one I used.

All who want to discuss in private can shoot me a mail at mentalistafrican@gmail.com
Thank you so much
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by sylve11: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Afromentalist:
Contrarily to most people's belief, secret cults / societies are not inherently evil. They are usually formed around ideals that are usually noble.

Western esoteric circles for instance, such as Amorc, Free Masonry, O.T.O, the martinic order, Thelema and many others are not satanic in nature. They usually are meant to liberate man from his base instincts and teach him how to unleash his full potential. Eastern traditions such as Mo Pai, Taoism, Eckankar, are likewise not devilish inherently. Usually they are concerned with reaching enlightenment and everlasting life or Buddhahood. Even African esoteric circles such as those found in our villages are not evil at their core. They are usually formed in the interest of protecting the interests of the Kingdom, the tradition and provide guidance to the rulers.

The notion that these circles are satanic has been mainly spread by christian and muslim invaders. Meanwhile those who continue to believe these deceptive lies may totally ignore that much of human progress has been the result of some of these esoteric schools.

It is indeed very well known that the modern conception of a state is a pure masonic concept. Freedom for all, democracy, universal human rights and great masonic concepts that were later on universally adopted.

you got it right there! cool
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by peterincredible: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Afromentalist:

I will continue to say this Christianity and Islam are the worst religion in this world

1 Like

Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Stonecoldstare1: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
hahn:

If Dem dey share money for there I go join o.

I have some very useless theists on my list I will not mind to donate for a Ghana must go of usd
Hey man. Do you know of any original secret cults for wealth? Please
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Stonecoldstare1: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
milkywaves:
Thanks
Hey man, please any luck in finding out a real native doctor or secret cult for wealth? Please tell me more
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Stonecoldstare1: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Didi965:
Hey please were you able to contact him? Do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult for wealth?
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by hahn(m): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Hey man. Do you know of any original secret cults for wealth? Please

Not at all
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Stonecoldstare1: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2023
hahn:

Not at all
Ok,what about folks who knows of?
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Kekayyy: 10:51am On Apr 30, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Hey please were you able to contact him? Do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult for wealth?

Hi stonecold. How can I reach you please ?
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Stonecoldstare1: 8:00pm On May 02, 2023
Kekayyy:

Hey man,send me your email address,let me write you a message there so we can exchange WhatsApp numbers? Do you know of any original native doctor or a secret cult of wealth not the one that will ask me for me for money to conjure up instant money because I don't have that to give? Or are you also looking for because we are in the same boat in that regard?
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by exotique1fy(f): 8:11pm On May 02, 2023
Hmmm...

Interesting thread. Too bad it was abandoned by the Afromentalist
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Stonecoldstare1: 2:33pm On May 03, 2023
Kekayyy:

Hey kekay,is there anything for me?
Re: Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. by Stonecoldstare1: 6:36pm On May 04, 2023
Kekayyy:

Hey man,I have been trying to reach you but you aren't online

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. / Should The Old Testament Laws Be Observed In The Modern Era? / One Hundred Scriptural Arguments for the Unitarian Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.