Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases (36790 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Urges Arewa Consultative Forum To Support Bola Tinubu / 87 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 1182. 222 discharged. 35 deaths / Don’t Defect, Buhari Urges Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by boxypane(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Majority of world leaders/presidents have taken proactive measures before now to curb the spread of Covid-19, and baba go slow through is large mouthed spokesman is accusing his political rivals of cheap popularity.
At a point, I thought the President was not aware of covid-19.
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by slowice(m): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Disappointed but expected. Una sure say the man well sef
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Talknochip(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2020
Lets stop wasting our time lamenting about an address by Buhari. Lets take care of ourselves. Lets look up to our maker for mercy. Lets pray for the scientists working hard to find the vaccine. Lets encourage our health workers and keep praying for them. Stop expecting buhari to be what he is not. He hasn't shown he has it in 2015. He will not show it in 2020 because he doesn't have it!
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Coldie(m): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:
cool

Buhari is too shady for an old man

His silence on Oshiomhole vs Obaseki's matters almost brought APC on its kneel yet he was very quick to televise a warning to useless ipob on them crossing national redline

Now he had to keep our borders open till the last of his daughter flew in from UK and self isolated herself, there by allowing atleast several suspected cases into the country because of miss photographer daughter of his who uses DSS to retrieve simcards

when Toyota had defects on its landcruiser and lexus brands or when RollsRoyce had software issues with their elcrronic system and needed a recall, CEO of the companies came out to press, stood before investors, customers and the people to explain their policy guidline on the issue at hand, and promissed to do everything within its power to rectify the problem and compensate customers

President of countries affected even islamic Iran have being giving press briefing directly so as to commuinicate strategy deviced and how the economy would recover, but in Nigeria Buhari would rather keep quite like a mute, while the Minister of State for Health would Tell us borders wont be closed, 24 hours later Minister of Interior would tell us another thing that borders are closing by saturday, The Minister of health would tell us schools wont be shut only few days later minister of Education would annouce clossure of all schools, and since the President isnt talking, PDP clout chaser like Audio Governor Makinde would capitalise on that to hold a Mega PDP rally in the heart of city like Ibadan

Anyways na him know, the virus is dealing with old farts like him, people of 60s to 70s with low immuinity

Why are u speaking from both sides of your mouth, come out clear on this on your opinion
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Cherrybae(f): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad dumb govt

Bloody foolish civilians
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by franchasng: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2020
proclinician:
Personally I like the turn out of events in the present Nigeria. Yesterday at work I saw something that gave me the biggest scare of my life. I was consulting and this woman came in I was supposed to clerk her and stuffs. She was coughing and sneezing and she said her body is hot. I ran out immediately to call the head doctor on duty and he came and asked her some questions like her travel history, and others before they bundled her infectious disease ward. This is one issue that has kept the world on stand still and every leader is working overtime to douse the tension on the citizens. Trump for instance is holding broadcasts and also making use the micro blogging platform to pass messages. Buhari is not aware of what's happening. He has no idea of the situation and he lacks the capacity to understand this situation, process it into words and pass across to the citizenry. I can't imagine that instead of buhari to board the jet and fly to Lagos to see the carnage caused by the explosion in Lagos he asked that pictures be delivered to him. This is the heights of it all and Nigeria has never had it this terrible.
Buhari is on retirement package given to him by gullible Nigerians.

The man is old and not aware of anything happening around him except few things about his cows and grand children which is normal for a grandpa cos my late grandpa loved his goats and sheep and grandkids more than anything else.

Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura, and co are lucky people. They are Presidents without contesting for one. Aisha Buhari is also a lucky woman as she has a money making machine at home who has made her and her generation billions without stress, so all she needs now is a guy of her dream to be helping her with bedroom duties.

Another lucky people are Buhari's children and relatives....they were made billionaires without stress.

The only unfortunate people are innocent, vulnerable Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Deering1008: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hogD72qmG0k

According to the cleric, Donald Trump Went To Saudi Arabia, Saw People Praying And Didn't Like It. That Is Why He Released A Virus Called Coronavirus. This is what he told His Audience/Listeners In Northern Nigeria.
don’t be a religious bigot
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Cherrybae(f): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Sweeetheart:
Nonsense. if you had close the boarder, there wouldn't have been any need for this

very useless human being

Shatap there
Bloody civillain
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Cherrybae(f): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2020
FrLukas:
Buhari is a fool.

QED!!!

You are the most foolish person here.

Bloody civillian
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Sweeetheart(m): 7:28am On Mar 20, 2020
Cherrybae:

Shatap there
Bloody civillain

Buhari is not as stupid as we thought because those defending his incompetence are the highest stakeholders of his stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by franchasng: 7:31am On Mar 20, 2020
ImModern:

People still voted him in... See that foolish mannabb rotten meat seller must have voted him.. I pray the virus catches him first
hahahahaha that one won't die of coronavirus because he is young and him go don buy more than enough chloroquine keep for house, that guy get sense oh, him no go wan die just like that na grin

Coronavirus kills only old, vulnerable people. The virus came to reduce the population of those men and women that put the world in a mess it is today through their wicked policies and leadership, and I am sure coronavirus missed its target destination which was originally West Africa and Middle-East grin
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by lawrsmith(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2020
bubu2019:
if buhari talk to Nigerians, him prick go lose?

a beg I need answers
no, but he is still learning how to pronounce corona virus. Just wait a little while he will address us
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by membranus: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2020
Agugbadin:

We voted him in 2015 but we don't know who brought him back in 2019.

Na ghosts from the north.
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by SoNature(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2020
ImModern:
The kinda hate I'm seeing on this thread about buhari makes me wonder who voted him in?

Isn't it the same people talking?

Most Nigerian youths, especially the females, don't vote

They just like to rant online
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Angelfrost(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2020
merit455:
Him no wan travel! We do not have an active president

Honestly, I'm starting to believe Nnamdi KANU is on to something after all, with that Jubril of Sudan stuff...

I can't just fathom this level of presidential nonchalance, absenteeism, poor body language, and failure to openly address the nation... This is reprehensibly unacceptable!!!
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by osaweseforme(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2020
I wasn't expecting any speech from the president, like i always say, you can't give what you don't have. In a sane clime, President bubu can't be an estate chairman let alone local govt chairman. Don't blame the president, we have more illiterate in Nigeria than the literate, that is why we have him as a president.........may God almighty have mercy and heal the world.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Ahmeduana(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2020
MYZOLE:

According to the cleric, Donald Trump Went To Saudi Arabia, Saw People Praying And Didn't Like It. That Is Why He Released A Virus Called Coronavirus. This is what he told His Audience/Listeners In Northern Nigeria.
These people are deadly ignorant and always ready to infect millions of there followers, wonderful undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by DicklyD: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Agugbadin:
Buhari is the only president in this world that has not addressed the citizens of his country about Covid 19. All other leaders in this world has spoken to citizens of their country. Let Buhari come on air and address Nigerians about COVID - 19
If he does not know what to say someone will prepare the speech for him, It is not a crime. Many Nigerians are doubtful of the genuiness of the pandemic because our president has not addressed the Nation.

Has he ever said anything out of his own thinking?
It's always a prepared speech that he struggles to read. The problem now is that the amentia coupled with the chronic dementia expected of his age would make it very difficult for him to read a full script coherently to the end.
It's better he saves us a world wide disgrace by keeping quite then we having to struggle with correcting the damage him trying to address the nation might cause.
We as a country deserve the kind of leaders we have, so let's enjoy it.
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by amazon14: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2020
1x2x3:

May the same God treat you the way Buhari is treating serious issues...... Oya say amen.

I say double amen for him
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by SoNature(m): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2020
franchasng:
Nobody voted that man in oh, he, APC mercenaries, military men with guns at polling units, MC Oluomo and his armed agberos, Supreme court and Tinubu voted him in, not Nigerians, get that straight!!!

Huncle, I don't believe you, please

Many people voted for Buhari... millions of educated people voted for him for reasons best known to them.

I remember when he was campaigning in 2019, and many Nigerians were making the 4+4 signs

Some persons even climbed the flog lights in stadia just to watch him address a crowd. I remember those who climbed billboards just to see the oldie speak.

People say that Buhari didn't win the election, but I strongly believe he won. It may not be with the wide margin INEC announced.

Well, I remember that APC won in my polling center at Oregun in Ikeja. It wasn't rigged - the PDP agent was on ground, and we waited until the votes were counted.

That's a place where you have veryyyyyyyy enlightened millennials happily voting for APC. They wanted to prove a point - we don't want PDP in Lagos. We don teach these visitors learn! That was what they kept echoing when the result was announced.

Now, someone is denying that they never voted for Buhari

How funny!
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2020
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by EgunMogaji2: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2020
MYZOLE:

The scary thing here is that I know people around here that’ll believe this horseradish cry
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by OTayobami(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=WonderManly post=87595066][/quote]

Lol that meme no clear, use this one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Angelfrost(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2020
uvie66:
Well the good thing about this is that he won't be travelling anywhere so soon.

How exactly is that a good thing??! His presence and absence are one and the same thing (most people are now used to the latter)!

I know a lot of people that hoped he would travel and be isolated in a pandemic country!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by InvertedHammer: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2020
/
Cry me a river!

None of you will admit chanting "4+4" and "Next Level".

Here we are. Yeye dey smell. You put the fate of 200m people on a vegetative aboki and expect miracles. The churches and mosques are open. Keep praying.

/
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by OgbeniOja1: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2020
Fear north
MYZOLE:

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Omar09(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2020
franchasng:
Buhari is on retirement package given to him by gullible Nigerians.

The man is old and not aware of anything happening around him except few things about his cows and grand children which is normal for a grandpa cos my late grandpa loved his goats and sheep and grandkids more than anything else.

Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura, and co are lucky people. They are Presidents without contesting for one. Aisha Buhari is also a lucky woman as she has a money making machine at home who has made her and her generation billions without stress, so all she needs now is a guy of her dream to be helping her with bedroom duties.

Another lucky people are Buhari's children and relatives....they were made billionaires without stress.

The only unfortunate people are innocent, vulnerable and GULLIBLE Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents / Adamu Abdullahi: Mass Defection Of APC Members Is Worrisome (Video) / Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.