Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases (36829 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Urges Arewa Consultative Forum To Support Bola Tinubu / 87 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 1182. 222 discharged. 35 deaths / Don’t Defect, Buhari Urges Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Kiaka8: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
All of a sudden, the president that you hate so much is the man of the hour that you are dying to listen to even though you said the whole virus thing was fake.

Who are you Igbos deceiving, you care less about the president, you care less about his speech and even Nigeria sef?

Nothing more satisfying and entertaining than a crying crocodile tears Igbos.

grin grin

[/s]
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by kurupt1: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
All of a sudden, the president that you hate so much is the man of the hour that you are dying to listen to even though you said the whole virus thing was fake.

Who are you Igbos deceiving, you care less about the president, you care less about his speech and even Nigeria sef?

Nothing more satisfying and entertaining than a crying crocodile tears Igbos.

grin grin ur such a big fool and I wonder I share the same country with idiots like you.Your sooo stupid

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by uvie66: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

How exactly is that a good thing??! His presence and absence are one and the same thing (most people are now used to the latter)!

I know a lot of people that hoped he would travel and be isolated in a pandemic country!!! grin
I think you made a valid point, whether he is here or out of the country does not make any difference.
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Legendguru: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Precautions without government support and a failed government is nothing but fear
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by dober(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
cry
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by NGpatriot: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
kurupt1:
ur such a big fool and I wonder I share the same country with idiots like you.Your sooo stupid

The feeling is mutual, Nigerians also wonder why they share the same country with you unpatriotic, hateful, bitter and evil wishing anti-Nigerian ipob elements.
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Jakub1: 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

The feeling is mutual, Nigerians also wonder why they share the same country with you unpatriotic, hateful, bitter and evil wishing anti-Nigerian ipob elements.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by orisa37: 6:07am On Mar 21, 2020
Right. Stop ELRUFAI from flying Helicopters regularly everyday from Kaduna North to Kaduna South to and fro. He should stop the Spread of possible BIOWEAPON.
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Japhet31: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bitchiamjay:

We all know this demented ninnyhammer took time to close boarder because of Yusuf and Hannah staying abroad to return back Aso-lation!

Not many people know that. It's the way of the Nigerian World sadly. Now millions of people have to pay for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.