Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) (88756 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by whiteafrique: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
the problem here is not staying at home is hunger that will finish Nigerians cos this government cant feed their masses
on normal basis talk more of this epidemic.. finally nah hunger go kill us Oluwa please forgive us and come to our aid.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Ryocaj(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
anonimi:

Not only through violence.
There is the law also.
Referendum will never work in Africa.. n not Nigeria.. A govt that has no regard for rule of law.. where d president shuns court procedures n disobeys Court orders.. A govt that tramples upon fundamental Human Rights n empowers it's security forces 2 oppress citizens with no consequences..
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by GreatResearcher: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
salford1:

All frontline, emergency and essential services workers.
E.g nurses, care aids, nursing assistants, lab techs, cleaners, Pharmacists, grocery cashiers, doctors, firemen, law enforcements, utility workers etc
In developed countries, these set of workers are out everyday to work despite the lockdown. They all work together as a team to combat the covid 19.
U ended up not answering the question
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by anonimi: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ryocaj:

Referendum will never work in Africa.. n not Nigeria.. A govt that has no regard for rule of law.. where d president shuns court procedures n disobeys Court orders.. A govt that tramples upon fundamental Human Rights n empowers it's security forces 2 oppress citizens with no consequences..

Why/how was Sowore released

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by egopersonified(f): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
guys, just imagine, all thóse our politicians and their families are currently in Nigeria for the first time ever In history.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Legendguru: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good For them I gotta to go out daily I have to eat even Buhari can not lock me in coz he won’t feed me in the first place
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by ajasay3030(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
this is good news for us the lazy ones.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by TUANKU(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
jeffizy:
It's a little worrisome to know that Science has not been able to make a way out of the mess with a cure.
Meanwhile religion has nothing to offer.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by TUANKU(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Legendguru:
Good For them I gotta to go out daily I have to eat even Buhari can not lock me in coz he won’t feed me in the first place
Ignorant talk. Who will feed you when you're dead?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Ryocaj(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
anonimi:

Why/how was Sowore released
It took d intervention of external powers.. After court orders were ridiculed.. he was still held captive despite court judgements.. n d saga at that court was disgraceful..
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by raphy(m): 5:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Africa has no hope like USA when u stay home for long as a lazy man u will end up having more children.
That's how some people are in Nigeria.

But work must go on.borders must be closed

But this uses law makers are not coding shit.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Meesquared000(m): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
please where are our religion leaders ? you wont see them now to come and perform there useless miracle to cure corona but when scientists find cure and eradicate corona, you will see their brainwashed followers go to church and mosque to give their Alfas and pastors money for what scientist did.
I wish they'll see they're being brainwashed..
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by principalgee: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
This is so commendable, instead of Nigerian Doctors to do all these, they embark on indefinite strike.
There is a big different between Doctors and Dr.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
好的
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Susily(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Correcto:
You waited till there was a pandemic before going on strike. Please Goan sit down. You have got no passion. Do you also need salaries too to create awareness on the pandemic on social platforms? You only create awareness everywhere when you need something from the government. See gerrout. Go on IG you will even see some Ghanaian doctors educating their citizens but here no even a single Nigerian Doctor has done any, except for a Nigerian Nurse on IG.

Doctors have been going on strike if perpetually owed by the government whether there is pandemic or not. So them going on strike now is not a new thing.

Blame your government and not doctors. If government pay salaries as at when due, nobody will be going on strike
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by knowhowk: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Quite unfortunate the Ignorant that does not believe in Covid 19 may not see this and the ones on this Forum will still be adamant .Whoever says there is No Covid 19 should go to IDH YABA or Luth ask to Lick the sweats of the Victims .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.