Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) (88741 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by anonimi: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Nonsense grin on my way to work in Dubai

Will you ever have sense? Just a little sense o, not a lot. Will you ever

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by drnoel: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2020
cRobo:

Are u aware that Nigeria doctors are on strike the moment the coronavirus news escalated?

It's a decision I can't support but one I understand. Does Nigeria have things in place to help doctors fight the good fight? Why would a Nigerian doctor risk his/her life for a country that has refused to treat him/her well? Answer those questions honestly then u'd understand.
Also let me add this; the fact that Nigerian doctors are on strike doesn't mean that NCDC is also on strike. I would also want to believe that the ER of major teaching hospitals remain open. U only need to educate urself.

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by anonimi: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2020
Ryocaj:
This is for countries with a good govt.. Aw do u expect us 2 stay at home in Nigeria.. Won't we all go 2 work.. some ppl live on daily money.. who will feed us or give us money if we stay at home.. Is it d govt that d head can't even address d citizens or d ones looking for a way 2 still loot money out of this pandemic.. God save us in Nigeria..

Were those countries gifted their good government or they worked for it and continue to work for its improvement?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3964496_img20160713wa0000_jpeg5f8afdd8ac03faaf771f294478b46a06

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4269133_41663981jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573_jpegac277a0d7502f8e77b3aa5be5b080eb8

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2020
This is heart renching my partner is also a General practioner.

Please people stay home! give them break!,
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2020
The problem is that many people live hand to mouth. How does an okada rider/taxi driver, a per day bricklayer contractor, a petty market trader or a recharge card seller stay at home for an indefinite period? What will they and their families be eating? For those who ask them to hoard food down, it costs money to buy food in large quantities.

I feel for the medical personnel, but what they are asking for is not realistic for most of the people in the world.

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by lankonsegson(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
please where are our religion leaders ? you wont see them now to come and perform there useless miracle to cure corona but when scientists find cure and eradicate corona, you will see their brainwashed followers go to church and mosque to give their Alfas and pastors money for what scientist did.

Science created the virus so science should find the cure
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Ryocaj:
This is for countries with a good govt.. Aw do u expect us 2 stay at home in Nigeria.. Won't we all go 2 work.. some ppl live on daily money.. who will feed us or give us money if we stay at home.. Is it d govt that d head can't even address d citizens or d ones looking for a way 2 still loot money out of this pandemic.. God save us in Nigeria..
very very sad situation i must say. embarassed

I feel sorry for ordinary Nigerians.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by yeman1(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2020
N.a. wa oh.. God save us
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2020
lankonsegson:

Science created the virus so science should find the cure
So why are religious goons like pastors and imams getting involve with their lies and Scams? they should stay in their crooked churches and bloody musques and mind their business.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
please where are our religion leaders ? you wont see them now to come and perform there useless miracle to cure corona but when scientists find cure and eradicate corona, you will see their brainwashed followers go to church and mosque to give their Alfas and pastors money for what scientist did.
Your ignorance is second to none.
I pray you don't encounter problem that will take you to pastors for solution
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by MorataFC: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
have u praised farmers for the food you ate this morning? No, because that is the line of their duty, do u think scientist can have breakthrough without God's approval? I think u should ask yourself why there is no cure for AIDS yet.
In every situation God deserves to be praised.

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by mu2sa2: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2020
jeffizy:

So early in the morning, calling your president lifeless, drunkard?
What relates Buharri with this news?

Don't you think that statement is a reflection of who you are?

See, to criticize is good, but just venting when it's not necessary is a sickness. Get cured.
Whether ipob or not, let's all wish him well and hope that God heals him of his condition.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by unekwu212: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2020
And our so-called doctors (Abuja) want to go on strike �����
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Correcto: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2020
Doctors and nurses around around the world. Is Nigeria inclusive? Nope!!! I have seen no Nigerian Doctor living in Nigeria participate, exception of a nurse on Instagram. This is time for medical and health practitioners to assist the world but those is in Nigeria are using it to strike home their demands. Kudos to Doctors and Nurses around the world involved.
Explorers:
As the total number of confirmed coronavirus cases globally is now a staggering 218,824, doctors are left short-handed. Hospitals now face a battle with time, where equipment, supplies, and trained staff members are depleting daily.

https://www.boredpanda.com/stay-home-doctors-nurses-asking-coronavirus/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Atulute2015001: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2020
jeffizy:

So early in the morning, calling your president lifeless, drunkard?
What relates Buharri with this news?

Don't you think that statement is a reflection of who you are?

See, to criticize is good, but just venting when it's not necessary is a sickness. Get cured.
alaye shut up he needs to be critized morning day night afternoon midnoon night noon u fool buhari supporter he is disease to this country why do u want to remain foolish after foolishness killed ur family u still followed their footstep u see Nigerian are the problems of this zoo

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
Sad but true Capslock, are you on ASN?
AssociationofStupidNigerians? lol, I'm the vice chairman cheesy
ps: yes
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Sirmuel1:

First time I'm seeing you write with these small letters
gensteejay:
CapsUnlocked, lols
They say it's good against le corona cheesy
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Correcto: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2020
Thanks for seeing this just like me. Most Nigerian Doctors are useless. Some of them here call me hater but ignore my genuine critics. I have seen no Nigerian Doctor living in Nigeria participate. Some Doctors saw it as an opportunity to strike. Exception of the Nigerian Nurse on Instagram, all medical practitioners in Nigeria lacks passion to aid humanity. They are clueless. The medical MVPs are those in abroad. I have seen a Ghanaian doctor educate their people but Nigerian hell no.
cRobo:
I wait until I see Nigeria doctors do this

Until then

I won't say a word
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by kabukabu50(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2020
MorataFC:
have u praised farmers for the food you ate this morning? No, because that is the line of their duty, do u think scientist can have breakthrough without God's approval? I think u should ask yourself why there is no cure for AIDS yet.
In every situation God deserves to be praised.

Typical Nigerian comment.

We lead in Religion and Ignorance.

Name one medicine of the thousands that we take for diseases that was created by a Nigerian?

You drink the white man's medicine and worship the religion that he gave to you.

Ode.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Bimpe29: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2020
Peace and safety come only from God, may He grant the whole world peace, healing and security.
Coronavirus shall end soon.
Stay safe.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Heroes where scrubs!
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Correcto: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Nigerian doctors are politicians, they are just good boasting even when they are empty. They lack the passion for the profession. They are mere opportunists. Even those that are not on strike has contributed nothing.
CalabarPikin:
Meanwhile doctors in my dear country are on strike.....

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by ernieboy(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2020
anonimi:

Were those countries gifted their good government or they worked for it and continue to work for its improvement
those countries are not filled by tribalists who vote leaders because they come from their tribes even though they are the least qualified persons to hold any leadership position. This clannish behavior is what has kept Nigeria behind since independence.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by pstar234(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Erediauwa:
Baba lifeless will never stay at home, the drunkard will rather gallivant kebbi state because of a mere fish festival.

God bless those health practitioners
find way and buy sense for your brain, you reply like a drunkard n senseless human being .....
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Villain7: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
Don't get it wrong bro. The same God gave us brain to think. Imagine you without brain?
So, please leave this out of it. As humans, our utmost dedication goes to God and also thanks to Man for their time and effort. In sad situation like this, it may be difficult to even help yourself, its all at the mercy of God. Have you seen someone about to die, the words that comes of his mouth? Then you Will know what I mean.
I believe in miracles, but it's quite unfortunate that some of our religious leaders and pastors abuse it. And it's also written.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Correcto: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Please Nigerian Doctors are not inclusive.
Explorers:
Without the medical practitioners, the battle would be lost right away.

So it’s heartbreaking to see them crying over ignorant people who find the task of staying home too big to handle. Thus, frontline workers unite in a global plea begging you to stay home so they can keep doing their job.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by flamingREED(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Explorers, you've broken our hearts completely.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Correcto: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2020
Kudos to them, except Nigerian Doctors
obagolord:
Kudos to all the #Doctors and nurses around the world for their effort in fighting these Chinese virus(In Trump voice) seriously these propel needs an accolades because it not easy at all.....
#Keep urself and environment clean
#Contact the NCDC rather than spreading the virus
#Also pray
#Greatness

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2020
dominique:
Sadly a lot of Nigerians that survive on daily income cannot afford to stay at home

And that number is above 170m... quite sad.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Correcto: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2020
Nigerian Doctors are not inclusive
post=87597624:
Awwwwwwwww kiss

These pictures melt our hearts @[color=#006600][/color].

God bless all the Doctors and Nurses out there doing all they can to end this virus.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Correcto: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2020
You can never understand the point he made because you may be one of the useless Nigerian doctors with no impact. You see how Doctors abroad are trying to help despite being in the front line. No Nigerian doctor or doctors has even voluntarily try to educate the society or create some sort of awareness. I guess they are waiting for money.
Iyiataata92:

You don't have to wait for Nigerian doctors. Do your own and allow doctors do their own

You can't afford to be a monitoring spirit in such a situation
Stay At Home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor / Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.