Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers (36067 Views)

Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered / Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2020
Theboss100:
Its u and ur terrorist Fulani brothers that made it violent. Ewu awusa

Instead of accepting the blunt truth, u decided to go haywire cursing yourself not me.

Are u high?

1 Like

Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by mu2sa2: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2020
Rivers keeps confirming its status as the most dangerous state in nigeria.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by OdefaGirl(f): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2020
It's a sad one....but how did they come to the conclusion that it was herdsmen, remember it is Rivers State we are talking about.
Don't misunderstand me please...

1 Like

Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Basher8583: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
This is war. A whole politician of that calibre just wasted by Buhari cousins with AK47 right inside our Rivers state?

Tueh!! Buhari

Olodo.. so herdsmen can also attack in the "Cult clash central republic" of rivers state. And you believe it was trully done by herdsmen
Even a 10yrs old boy can murder someone in rivers state and every one there will see it as normal.

1 Like

Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Osidazz19:

For all we know the killers might even be members of his family for financial reasons. Nigerian journalists are just bunch of retarded lazy idiots perpetrating a narrative without any ounce of evidence.

If they had claimed that he was killed by a suspected member of the Igbo tribe, all those hailing this type of junk journalism will be asking for prove and evidence. But now, no evidence is required since it only concerns the Fulanis.

Couldn't agree more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Johnson8976: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2020
see below
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Theboss100(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Instead of accepting the blunt truth, u decided to go haywire cursing yourself not me.

Are u high?
No wonder. So its a blunt truth and yet u ascribe violence to my state. Are u ok or high on urine? U people just hate RIVERS state for nothing. One of the state that feed ur lazy ass. Ur comment make people that want to invest in the state to run away if u dnt kw. Are we worse than northeast? Just getout pls.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Theboss100:
No wonder. So its a blunt truth and yet u ascribe violence to my state. Are u ok or high on urine? U people just hate RIVERS state for nothing. One of the state that feed ur lazy ass. Ur comment make people that want to invest in the state to run away if u dnt kw. Are we worse than northeast? Just getout pls.

Feed who exactly?

Why are you just going hay high on trivial issues. Did I tell you that am from northeast?

Stop throwing directionless jabs unnecessarily.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by barrypro: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
This quite sad.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
You condemn the youth for being lazy but when they try to farm your kinsmen trample the crops with their cattle, kidnap the farmers for ransom or kill them. They burn down entire villages in the middlebelt and massacre defenceless men, women and children just to grab their land.

If Nigerians like, let them not have sense in 2023. The Hausa-Fulani are waiting to renew their licence to murder, rape and kidnap for ransom across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Fuckgovt: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
how did they know it herdmens ?or any crime in farming area is now committed by heardmen or what ....junk new paper
most hausa/fulani men are referred as herdsmen including your president by most people. And fulanis are the easiest people to know their tribe by mere looking at them. Went I was in the north once another tribe committed an of fence the bloody thirsty demons roll and start killing every one who is not of their tribe and religion.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
These herdsmen have started unleashing their mayhem in the South. The earlier Southern governor's come together to chase them out the better before our case become like Bernie and Plateau.
How did you know the culprit
Hope its not based on hearsay.
Please share your evidence with us.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by GboyegaD(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Xposed2020:

How did you know the culprit
Hope its not based on hearsay.
Please share your evidence with us.

The evidence here is what the family said.
Besides, are you not aware of the mayhem caused by the herdsmen of late?
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Dedetwo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
These are jackasses who were brainwashed and moronically taught that Ndigbo were their greatest danger on earth during the 60s to the present. The agents of the people who brainwashed their forebears are now after the offspring. They have taken their destiny from the natural endowment in the soil and now they want them to remain unseen.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Dedetwo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
AnanseK:

He was killed by kidnappers which is very bad indeed.

But describing the kidnappers as Fulani herdsmen in mischievous especially if the kidnappers didn’t come along with cows to confirm that they are indeed Herdsmen.

Rivers state is well known for cult killings and political killings. Herdsmen or no Herdsmen The state is known as Rivers Of blood.

Nothing can be termed mischievous in Nigerian society. All fouls are legal.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by MoIbrahim: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
how did they know it herdmens ?or any crime in farming area is now committed by heardmen or what ....junk new paper

You know it takes common sense, and common sense is not so common. Otherwise, how does one explain the knee jack description of every group of killers as herdsmen. And readers dont even ask questions before they start lamentations. Naija!
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Dedetwo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Enwhen:

It's a kidnapp case since a ransome of 30m was demanded which was later reduced to 2.5m ... Cultist and political assassination is not difficult to identify... Tho under kidnappers can hide under Herdsmen but with increase of foreign Herdsmen and their criminal activities mostly in my state Delta , it makes it difficult to exonerate the Herdsmen from such crimes...I believe when Baba Buhari leaves office the herders killing attitude mostly in the south south and south west will stop and reduce in the nation...

Herdsmen are proven kidnappers in Nigeria. Any group of people in Nigeria that openly carries Ak-47 is regarded as criminal.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
Punch is very stupid for this. They need to be sanctioned and shut down!!.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Dedetwo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
Eteka1:
It was kidnappers not herdsmen. This is irresponsible journalism.

We have kidnappers from Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Efik, Igala etc.

Why don't we see headlines like Yoruba kidnappers, Igbo kidnappers or Ibibio kidnappers did this and that.

A kidnapper from the North isn't necessarily a herdsman cos he doesn't herd cows.

There in nothing irresponsibility about the news. Why do not you ask your very self when do we have Yoruba coup, Fulani coup, Hausa coup, Birom coup, Tiv coup and Idoma coup since we had foolishly called one an Igbo coup?
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by jalonwins: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
I can tell u for sure that's its herdsmen, truth is herdsmen have taken over the few bushes and farms areas in rivers state using their cattles as covers for their criminal activities. I had a similar experience in that same aluu area some months back, I'm vet doctor so I usually visit farms in bush areas. There's this farm I consult for around that same aluu area, everytime i go to thst farm i always see this Fulani group of two people with their cows, do u know they were monitoring the farm to know the owner. One day a man came to work in the farm, the drove a car and was looking very plumpy like an oga, just two minutes of entering the farm and the herdsmen appeared with guns, they said it in front of all the workers that they have looking for the owner of the farm and today they have caught him. Anyaways the kidnap the "oga looking" man and demanded for reansome which was paid and the man was later released after some days. Do u know after the kidnap incident, all the herdsmen in that area disappeared magically.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by tatatar: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
Coldie:
[s]Tatatar, I guess igbos have killed a Nigerian again with there fake drugs.

Fulani's are soooo wonderful kiss[/s]
Within the time used to typed this statement, someone has died by those fake drugs.
So,guy,you have absolutely nothing to say.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by jalonwins: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
I can tell u for sure that's its herdsmen, truth is herdsmen have taken over the few bushes and farms areas in rivers state using their cattles as covers for their criminal activities. I had a similar experience in that same aluu area some months back, I'm vet doctor so I usually visit farms in bush areas. There's this farm I consult for around that same aluu area, everytime i go to that farm i always see this two fulani guys with their cows, do u know they were monitoring the farm to know the owner. One day a man came to work in the farm, he drove a car and was looking very plumpy like an oga, just two minutes of the man entering the farm and the herdsmen appeared with guns, they said it in front of all the workers that they have been looking for the owner of the farm and today they have caught him. Anyways the kidnap the "oga looking" man and demanded for ransome which was paid and the man was later released after some days. Do u know after the kidnap incident, all the herdsmen in that area disappeared magically.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by dontrulee: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
WonderManly:

https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-kill-ex-gov-aspirant-in-rivers/?fbclid=IwAR3bu8eBtpfCywL4qS_UlziqH90voE55V8bMfZjiVVOoq9F3QE0UYr-mNN8
it is an inside something.
just staged to decieve the public and the police.
1. high index of suspicion should be the brother. it's likely he is involved indirectly in one way or the other.
IYKYK#
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Coldie(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
[a village
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
WonderManly:

https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-kill-ex-gov-aspirant-in-rivers/?fbclid=IwAR3bu8eBtpfCywL4qS_UlziqH90voE55V8bMfZjiVVOoq9F3QE0UYr-mNN8

In Buhari's government, it's laughable to think the Police will arrest any killer herdsmen.

The earlier Nigerians realise that we 've entered one chance by allowing Buhari to lead the nation the better.

Things can only get worse, except there's a revolution!

1 Like

Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by tatatar: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Coldie:

Within the time u used to read this Fulani herdsmen have invaded a village
Ipob bureau of statistics: Fulani herdsmen invade and kill someone in a village like a 1000 times everyday.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Coldie(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by tatatar: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Coldie:

Its so funny arguing over Fulani herdsmen and crime when we are in a thread where herdsmen just kidnapped and killed a prominent Rivers state politician
Who summoned me here
Moreover how do we ascertain they're Fulani herdsmen and not even your Igbo brothers.Isnt the kidnaping business not also one of their favourite ventures undecided
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by SoliBayNG: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

Because you didn't read the part where they said they called them? Do you know if he had a driver?

Will the poultry be attended to by ghosts? Won't there be permanent workers there?

Couldn't these people have been observing from afar?

Try to be deductive in your reasoning.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Realfrankie(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
He should be persecuted asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference / Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update / Nigerian Female Sodiers Sing And Dances In A High Spirit (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.