Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers (36054 Views)

Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered / Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Basher8583:

Olodo.. so herdsmen can also attack in the "Cult clash central republic" of rivers state. And you believe it was trully done by herdsmen
Even a 10yrs old boy can murder someone in rivers state and every one there will see it as normal.
The herdsmen is also called Fulani terrorists or AK47 wielding Jihadists from Fulani stock.
Las Las we go divide dis country soon.
Thank God for Coronavirus.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Vivuch: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
WonderManly:

https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-kill-ex-gov-aspirant-in-rivers/?fbclid=IwAR3bu8eBtpfCywL4qS_UlziqH90voE55V8bMfZjiVVOoq9F3QE0UYr-mNN8
Herdsmen did not kill him, the rouges in Rivers State did. You see that Rivers State, very deadly state. Mt cousin that built a house there, I can remember how many times they've slept there, every night armed robbers always visit them.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Basher8583: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

The herdsmen is also called Fulani terrorists or AK47 wielding Jihadists from Fulani stock.
Las Las we go divide dis country soon.
Thank God for Coronavirus.

If that's your motive for all the lies against Fulani herdsmen then you are just wasting your time. And I'm sure you already know that
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Legendguru: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Life
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by AkpAkp1: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Telling me it is herdsmen, sounds so foolish in a state beguilled with violence.
saying it's herdsmen that means there's prove to it. so don't say what you don't know
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by otokx(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
The story is somehow cool
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by SammyChi1988: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nigeria is in a big mess... No security at all...
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by President2031: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Telling me it is herdsmen, sounds so foolish in a state beguilled with violence.

You’re the one who sounds so foolish!

You’re in your poor house telling the newspaper that what they reported sounds foolish to your foolish brain and at the same time claiming it’s a state with seres of violence, as if you were there yourself when they abducted him or heard them discussing the ransom the herdsmen are requesting !

Some people are just stupid, why not say okay it could also be cult related instead of calling the newspaper report foolish. Well it’s because you’re foolish so your mentality can’t allow you think properly.

Tomorrow foolish people like you will be condemning politicians when you’re worst. Mumu you and Buhari no difference
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by ridbell01(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
I dont believe the story.. Fulani herdsmen in rivers special in ikwere those that know rivers state and Bayelsa state can't believe that.. The blogger just used clickbait
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by ridbell01(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
President2031:

You’re in your poor house telling the newspaper that what they reported sounds foolish to your foolish brain and at the same time claiming it’s a state with seres of violence, as if you were there yourself when they abducted him or heard them discussing the ransom the herdsmen are requesting !

Some people are just stupid, why not say okay it could also be cult related instead of calling the newspaper report foolish. Well it’s because you’re foolish so your mentality can’t allow you think properly.

Tomorrow foolish people like you will be condemning politicians when you’re worst. Mumu you and Buhari no difference
you are number one mumu I can't categorically tell you that the correspondent can't visit Aluu except he's an indigene of the state or he has full backing of the boys. Rivers and Bayelsa is not going around for herdsmen.. If you go to some village in rivers state and you come back unhurt you need to go and do thanksgiving
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by rassyk15(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
How in Rivers State has kidnapping and killings being attributed to herdsmen? Na waoh,���
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by sindan: 2:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Kingosytex:

Them don release dis one from ban.

You mean the terrorist rotten BBQ seller. grin
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by President2031: 7:03am On Mar 21, 2020
ridbell01:
you are number one mumu I can't categorically tell you that the correspondent can't visit Aluu except he's an indigene of the state or he has full backing of the boys. Rivers and Bayelsa is not going around for herdsmen.. If you go to some village in rivers state and you come back unhurt you need to go and do thanksgiving

Please foolish people with poverty mentality like you should not mention me again. Idiot.

Very soon you will claim you’re from Rivers state from your mud house.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2020
President2031:

Even in your west herdsmen are ravaging ur land and you are hear dancing unclad on another persons issue.
Re: Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers by ridbell01(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
President2031:

Please foolish people with poverty mentality like you should not mention me again. Idiot.

Very soon you will claim you’re from Rivers state from your mud house.
ignorant you are not even from rivers? Mumu someone but we know you.. People from barren land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered / Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University / Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.