Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative (61962 Views)

Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Mrhonesty: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
seunlayi:
grin

Big kudos to our medical team, this occasion calls for celebration grin grin but on a sad note, our govt spoilt the joy by refusing to close our doors against other carriers and now we have all started paying for it.
For over 2 weeks there were calls on our govt on the need to check our entry point with a total restriction and compulsory quarantine of incoming travellers so that we just continue battling with the Italian man index. Now, it is happening, sch, church, mosque, etc are bn closed, wait and see the way this thing will mutiply within a short time. Thank God, most youths will survive it and I m sure most of this politicians won't survive it. God must punish them all for their negligence.

Let us be strong and follow the laid down instructions. We shall overcome it but if you don't have a forgiven spirit, look for a way to pour your convid19 infected bathing water on them or their properties.....

And on a last note I m happy because there is nowhere for anybody to run to grin we are in this together... Egúngún must dance dùndún ensemble together

May God forgive you.
cool
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by masterP042(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
MistadeRegal:

Then give the honour to who made the scientific creations.
Scientists, who else? tongue
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Musisco01(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
But where is the ITALIAN man now? Or camera refuse to capture the corona infected?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Legendguru: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Negative just like that
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Farki: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
fairfora:
Good news. Our medics have done it again. I see our doctors leaving the country massively soon, as they did after the Ebola virus feat because the world have heard of this feat already. We are a great people but our government isn't trying. I read on a other thread earlier where a group of apc members said Buhari doesn't need to address the nation on the Coronavirus issue. This is bizarre shocked whereas, world leaders come on air every minute to update their citizens of the latest developments on the issue. Who have we offended in this country? They ask all students to sit at home...what are the measures in place to test people for the virus? How many test kits are available in our hospitals nationwide? Same government acted so sluggishly to place travel bans and close borders when countries like benin and Togo had since complied. I don't get it.

APC zombies on nairaland don't care about anything but making Buhari look good. These people place the love of their party above commonsense.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by ajasay3030(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Though positive news is hard to believe in this country, it will be a bunch of kudos to our ministry of health to have cured a carrier of this virus.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by DannyBrains(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Camera no dey capture the man face ni wink shocked[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by QueenDianaSch: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Welcome to Pent TV ���
We offer you the following
✅ Latest gists �
✅ Celebrity News �
✅ News on Football ⚽, Politics� etc.
✅ Adult Content �
✅ Giveaways prizes �
✅ Comedy �

Click on this link to join
https:///2348150292167?text=Hello%2C%20my%20name%20is%20______%20I%20would%20like%20to%20join.%20Pls%20save%20it%20as%20Pent%20TV%F0%9F%94%9E%F0%9F%92%AF%F0%9F%8E%A7

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Monday60655(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nigerian leaders and their deceitful behaviour eeh!
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by thatigboman: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
ibnlawal:

No!
You can be treated buh you will still be positive. Dude! Its a viral infection and the cure haven't be discovered.
For instance, being HIV+ doesn't mean one would die as long as the person is on anti retroviral drugs, but at the same time it still doesn't infer that the person is negative. The person is still very much positive
no. Like Ebola virus, u remember the doctor that tested positive, isolated and treated and became negative and then discharged.
China has treated a lot as well. If one's test doesnt show negative, no way the person will b discharged
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by engrchykae(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
It means we have the cure,wow
If I may ask,with what drugs did our doctors use to treat him?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by mozona(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
this italian man na ghost?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Cousin9999: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good. Now ban him from the country.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
I have always said the real twist is coming. They used that to inject funds into the sector only to phsiphon it. A system so raped by ignorance and selfishness

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by MistadeRegal(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
masterP042:

Scientists, who else? tongue

undecided
GOD.
None else.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by themanderon: 12:33am On Mar 21, 2020
We heard of Patrick sawyer the Man that brought EBola to us but this government keeps telling us about a mystery Italian man who has no name or pictures and you expect me not to think this is a fraud? Believing anything coming from these guys is almost impossible.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Satan66(m): 6:04am On Mar 21, 2020
mvem:
people recover from the virus, about 80%+...the problem is you don't read. Infected persons recover

patients recover with proper care....what happens is drugs are used to controls symptoms while your immune system fights the virus...with time you recover but the old and very sick do have severe cases because their case usually leads to pneumonia which is the primary thing that kills them....of the 180,000+ cases world wide about 90,000+ cases have recovered....so all those joke of amala or whatever is just people that don't understand well...viruses usually dont have cures, drugs are usually used to control symptoms why your body fights the virus....what they try to get in virus cases are vaccines which enable the individual to build immunity against the virus

When you recover you test negative...smh...
Oh didn't know this

Thanks
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2020
we shall over come d deadly virus and rejoice

contact me for your procurement from China Blog design and Social media advert.

whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Hotspotbro(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
lakesider:

Imagine you have a disease and your name is been published. I think you are more illiterate than almanjiris
you are the illiterate,oponu.when ebola came out we knew Patrick sawyer but this Italian....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment / Medical Tests Couples Must Do Before They Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.