Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative (61987 Views)

Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by mvem(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Satan66:
angry
So lemme get this right
He gave us the virus and then we cured him, now currently the nation is shutting down because of this same man angry

Does this mean Nigeria has acquired the cure?
How did he suddenly test negative?
Government of lies.
people recover from the virus, about 80%+...the problem is you don't read. Infected persons recover

patients recover with proper care....what happens is drugs are used to controls symptoms while your immune system fights the virus...with time you recover but the old and very sick do have severe cases because their case usually leads to pneumonia which is the primary thing that kills them....of the 180,000+ cases world wide about 90,000+ cases have recovered....so all those joke of amala or whatever is just people that don't understand well...viruses usually dont have cures, drugs are usually used to control symptoms why your body fights the virus....what they try to get in virus cases are vaccines which enable the individual to build immunity against the virus

When you recover you test negative...smh...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by berbs: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2020
victorazyvictor:
Nothing like corona virus in Nigeria, they just syphoning our money.
Wait for it for confirmation.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Cameroonglass(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2020
show us his face, let me tell him how much he made me loose,,,lass lass I see more infected people running into Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by BreconHills(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Satan66:
angry
So lemme get this right
He gave us the virus and then we cured him, now currently the nation is shutting down because of this same man angry

Government of lies.

The disease is not incurable.

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2020
cry cry cry pls we need self isolated
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by CanadaOrBust: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2020
fairfora:
Good news. Our medics have done it again. I see our doctors lea

Nonsense. The first 3 people who first brought it from China to Italy shortly fully recovered too. Yet just yesterday alone it killed 475 Italians in only one day!

*copied*
It will be recalled that when the Italian index patient was identified and confined in Lagos, everyone concerned treated the story as evidence of preparedness with some even sounding triumphal. In reality what actually happened was that the subject self-presented and was diagnosed – the good news ended there.

Describing what happened next, my source says:

“The case in Lagos for instance took the intervention of the Italian ambassador for the patient to be moved. The place he was kept initially wasn’t habitable . While Govt was on air claiming to have contained him in a hospital – he was literally abandoned at a poorly maintained facility, which is why Punch reported his attempted escape because he was dealing with mosquito bites.”

In the context of Nigeria’s porous land borders and the up to 30-day asymptomatic incubation period of COVID-19, during which time it is infectious, nobody actually knows how many novel coronavirus cases are in Nigeria. Hundreds of thousands of Nigerians could currently be carrying the COVID-19 virus, without anything close to the required testing capacity to find out!

http://newswirengr.com/2020/03/17/the-full-story-of-nigerias-unfolding-coronavirus-scandal/

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by mmsen: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2020
I hope he gets hit by a bus.

Stupid man.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by frankmoney(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2020
philip0906:

Lol...You have not seen anything...Too many dense people around this forum
bro too many dumb people are really on nairaland I just see thier comments and shake my head

4 Likes

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by purplekayc(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2020
What of the others
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by handsomeyinka(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
What is the man's name?
His name is OBANIKORO..
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by frankmoney(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2020
todugo:

At least that will give us the conviction that the Government are saying the truth n not playing politics. For me, I will go n make research on the man either on FB r Instagram. Too much sense no go kill me grin grin
so till now you don't believe there is no Coronavirus in Nigeria or what
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by purplekayc(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2020
Moreoffaith:
This name pls.
don't think they're allowed to disclose
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by quiteboy(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2020
And Ebola was not a virus?
johnmattew:
where have u seen picture or revelation of people with HIV?....both of them are Virus
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by SOFTENGR: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2020
See as people descend on this thread like bees. Even our no carry last.

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2020
GrandMufti:
Ok

This I knew was the reason buhari delayed the ban on flights into the country up till now. So all his children overseas can return home and not get trapped over there. Thereby loosing the country's guard to more influx of infected people. So sad. Even at a critical time like this, he's still playing politics This is the height of wickedness.

God save us.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by kingjoe(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2020
imagine comments.very low IQ people. most people recover from covid19.in China now.no new case has been known ,fewer cases of death.do u know how many infections our body fights and wins. pls stop all these .how can u be saying its scam.so u people were expecting to hear about his death.humans are wicked.no wonder the scripture says the heart of man is desperately wicked.very soon I predict a month more.this virus will vanish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by MistadeRegal(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2020
masterP042:
The power of science.
What no religion could cure, even a whole Vatican and Mecca is shut down.
All these people and church with megaphones etc disturbing us about the healing power of one so called jesus, but now e don set, they closed his house and left u all on your own.

Watch science defeat this pandemic and see them creep out of their caves claiming healing power of jesus, holy oil and handkerchief etc.
This corona virus has exposed religion and buhari for what they truly are, totally inept and useless.

angry
Listen to yourself... Science... If only you know the man was treated tradomedically...
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by stopthecycle: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by nonny1212: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Satan66:
angry
So lemme get this right

Government of lies.
Which nation is shutting down... na strategy

No damn corona in Nigeria
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2020
is this Italian man a ghost? let them show us his pictures

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by todugo(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2020
frankmoney:
so till now you don't believe there is no Coronavirus in Nigeria or what
Not that I don't believe that aunty Corona is here with us but that the Italian man didn't have it as said by the government it was a hoax to me n the way they went about treating him is not still clear undecided
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by wman(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2020
Idiots shouting scam up and down.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by MansoryMX(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Believe Nigeria government, Healthcare system, and media at your own risk. Stay safe and avoid crowded place at all time. Once you go out and return home, make sure you sock the clothes inside water mixed with detergent and wash your hands thoroughly or even take a bath using medicated soap.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by idonhammer: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Wetin u wan use the picture do?

PresidentAtiku:
All these hungry bloggers....

Where is the picture?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Peacecoy19: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Sheriman:
No Name
No pictures
No any identification
Anyways Who knows If Facebook Adbreaks is now Eligible in Nigeria??
Anything medical must have some level of confidenciality.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by masterP042(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2020
MistadeRegal:

angry
Listen to yourself... Science... If only you know the man was treated tradomedically...
Is tradomedicine or whatever u call it not part of science?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Mruwa1(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2020
I dey look dis corona virus issue from different angle say na some people invent dis so called virus look am those who dey infected with d so called virus are from oversea since i dey read about dis virus tin no african done get am when nor travel go oversea na God get power we dey sit down look how dis virus tin go end

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by crackhouse(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2020
Emerald2755:
He was positive, now he's negative... What's going on
Nigeria is a miracle center.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by 9gerian: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2020
It helps more people to have faith of being protected if they come forward for tests and treatment.

Imagine if the identity of the Italian was known, he would be stigmatized even after being cleared of the virus.

That’s why more people are cooperating else some would stay away and die rather than live with the stigma.

Even I want to know the Italian so that he can be avoided from miles away...

Sheriman:
No Name
No pictures
No any identification
Anyways Who knows If Facebook Adbreaks is now Eligible in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Win95: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2020
mvem:
people recover from the virus, about 80%+...the problem is you don't read. Infected persons recover

patients recover with proper care....what happens is drugs are used to controls symptoms while your immune system fights the virus...with time you recover but the old and very sick do have severe cases because their case usually leads to pneumonia which is the primary thing that kills them....of the 180,000+ cases world wide about 90,000+ cases have recovered....so all those joke of amala or whatever is just people that don't understand well...viruses usually dont have cures, drugs are usually used to control symptoms why your body fights the virus....what they try to get in virus cases are vaccines which enable the individual to build immunity against the virus

When you recover you test negative...smh...
The rate of ignorance concerning this virus in Nigeria is alarming, people dont know, and dont want to ask questions. When I read some things ppl write online I smh, my only consolation is that the ignorance is not restricted to naija alone sha, even abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment / Medical Tests Couples Must Do Before They Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.