Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Rita Dominic From Way Before - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic From Way Before (12576 Views)

Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable / Young Genevieve Nnaji (From Way Before) / Venus And Serena Williams From Way Before! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by daroz(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2010
safarigirl:

YOU GUYS WON'T BELEIVE IT, BUT MY SIS LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER.

PROOF:

see the kind extra lips ur sisters go get, will be very good for BJs wink
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by aieromon(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2010
Koikoi:

what if its her. who gives a f-u-ck

Na fight??
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by tuumush: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2010
That's not rita guys
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Skidoc(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2010
That's definitely Rita Dominic.
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by semasir: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2010
Ah, Rita didn't change colours like MJ, she was just in black and white. Laughsss,
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Fynist(m): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2010
Na wa ooo.She is sexy back then.Lmao
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by dulaman: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2010
bleaching
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Dno1gurl(f): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2010
I don't think its her
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Seun(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2010
People can grow lighter in complexion due to different factors.
Like bleaching?
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by mamagee3(f): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2010
SeanT21:

WOW~~she was dark skinned back then. Big change!!~~
Makes me wonder if she bleached as an adult.
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by armyofone(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2010
i really like the poise. a real area girl cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by tuumush: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2010
That is not rita.
Maybe someone who looks like her depending on the angle you look from - this angle looks like her.
But it isn't
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by kuljoe1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2010
aieromon:

I used to date that chick in the picture.I never knew her name was Rita grin

ahahha, nw u knw,
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by whiteroses(f): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2010
Idowuogbo:

soory but your sister 10000km far from it o, look gini
emmh if its a spot d difference game , d book wud b covered in dots ,dem no loookalike at tall u wan thief am  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

daroz:

see the kind extra lips your sisters go get, will be very good for BJs wink

slap1:

Kindly take down that picture, what kinda eyes are those? And Muki, this shouldn't be on the front page, IMO. There is no iota of link between the pic and Rita.

wow people gonna be people, just let the girl be geez
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by dempeople(m): 4:39am On Dec 28, 2010
If na Fela (bless him), ein go say, "Yellow fever, . . . . .you dee bleach oh you dee bleach, African woman . . . . . 'complete the rest'". Abeg, the lady bleaches otherwise, how could one explain the contrast in complexion between 'her' in this pic and, her present skin tone?
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 28, 2010
armyofone:

i really like the poise. a real area girl cheesy
me too cheesy

merry christmas, omoge.
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by tenhap(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2010
Hi all, if you can believe that tomorrow exists, then you should believe that the girl in the picture is Rita Dominic. She actually finished in the year 1990 from FGC Ikot Ekpene and went by the name Rita Nwaturuocha then. Not like it matters much though, but back then, she was into miming on stage (i won't forget her perfomance of Yvonne Chaka Chaka's "Umqombothi").
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by quantize: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2010
CONFIRMED!!!
ITS SURELY HER!
I SCHOOLED THERE TOO AND BACK THEN WE KNEW HER AS ''RITA NWATOROCHA''
CLASS OF '90
I WAS HER JUNIOR
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by soloqy: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2010
But its obvious its her.

The picture was taken in a dark place and the cameras in those days were not as sharp and digital as the ones we use these days.

Besides, its the side view and thats why people are struggling to see it.

For the person that says her sister resembles Rita in the picture, I can see there is some resemblance in the lips and near the eyes but your sis is dark.

But next time, please keep your family out of this place. The wicked people here will make you regret your life. Besides, how would your sis feel searching the internet and to see her face with different kinds of degrading remarks made on her person?

Be wise, people, be wise.
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by babyme1(f): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2010
It's Rita people,and she was wearing black stockings. Note that the legs are darker than the upper body.
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Skidoc(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2010
soloqy:

But its obvious its her.

The picture was taken in a dark place and the cameras in those days were not as sharp and digital as the ones we use these days.

Besides, its the side view and thats why people are struggling to see it.

For the person that says her sister resembles Rita in the picture, I can see there is some resemblance in the lips and near the eyes but your sis is dark.

But next time, please keep your family out of this place. The wicked people here will make you regret your life. Besides, how would your sis feel searching the internet and to see her face with different kinds of degrading remarks made on her person?

Be wise, people, be wise.

Exactly. I'm surprised people cannot see it. That girl is 100% Rita Dominic. The more I look the more obvious it is. And she has definitely bleached her skin.
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2010
aieromon:

I used to date that chick in the picture.I never knew her name was Rita grin
u? I can't jus' stop laughing,
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by armyofone(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2010
Same to you dear moi cheesy Garo cheesy
how bodi eh ebony

Ileke-IdI:

me too cheesy

merry christmas, omoge.
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by whiteroses(f): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2010
she still looks light in the pic, however she appears a lil darker than we know her to be. my opinion is, she aint bleaching in such a big way, light skinned people as i kno them including my own sister and friends, when you are light to certain amount they use some sort of brightening cream to maintain their color, which to me is reasonable compare to some black skinned people trying to turn light and coming out with some next ugly color. so let this woman be abeg! i luff her grin
rita da beau kiss

Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by mystikal(m): 5:33am On Dec 29, 2010
That is that Senior Rita all right, and that is my secondary school's dining hall.

She is light skinned in this pic to me, you'd notice she is wearing a dark leg hose or something. It's not like people don't know the ordeals of boarding schools in Nigeria esp in 80s in 90s, you dont expect her complexion to shine through then.
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Baro(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2010
@ Topic,
Go watch "My Guy" a movie produced by Tariah Basorge (Jnr), featuring himself, Ali Baba, Rita Dominic, and host of others, then you would have an idea of Rita's 'original' complexion.
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by WackyJ1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2010
mystikal:

That is that Senior Rita all right, and that is my secondary school's dining hall.

She is light skinned in this pic to me, you'd notice she is wearing a dark leg hose or something. It's not like people don't know the ordeals of boarding schools in Nigeria esp in 80s in 90s, you dont expect her complexion to shine through then.
which one is dark leg hose. What about her face was she wearing dark face net then? What kind of hardship did she undergo for her to be that dark. Did she roll in tar? If she was performing won't she take a bath. You're not actually looking at the contrast between her complexion then and her complexion now
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by enomakos(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2010
ok,so she bleaches herself
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Delible(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2010
Rita or kefe.I dont care angry
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by mystikal(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2010
She is not even dark in the picture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Internet Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / Biodun Okeowo Remembers Her Dead Mother, One Week After, Shares Throwback Photos / Photos : Wizkid, 2face, Ice Prince, Davido & Many Celebs At The NE Awards,@ USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.